My broken angel...

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan dashed out of the classroom and down the hall. He needed to find you; to tell you everything that you were trying to find. Even if this meant breaking his heart all over again, he was willing to try. Just knowing you were there before his eyes, it was more than enough for him to move on.

I have to tell her.

He ran out of the school and into the quad area where students waited for their rides, but you were out of sight. In the crowd, he saw Kai and he instantly hurried over to him, hoping you’d be there as well.

Luhan stopped midway when Hee Jin suddenly appeared besides Kai. Ah Ri’s not with him. His eyes over looked the many students in desperate search for you.

 

“Yah Kai!” Luhan watched as Kai’s friends approached him and Hee Jin. Kai turned around and gave them a rather annoyed look.

D.O raised an eyebrow at Kai. “You DO know that Ah Ri’s not here right?”

“What’s your point?” He replied.

Baekhyun clucked his tongue disapprovingly. “You have to wait for her, that’s our point.”

“Not today. I have to take Hee Jin home.” Kai grabbed Hee Jin’s hand and began to walk ahead, but Sehun stopped him.

“Don’t be such a Kai. She’s cleaning after school because of you.”

Hee Jin clenched her teeth at the way Kai’s friends were backing you up and preventing him to be with her. She tugged his sleeve slightly.

“I’ll come back and get her.” Kai said irritably. “She should be done by then.”

“How about no?” Chanyeol smiled cunningly, prying both of them apart by getting in between. “We’ll take Hee Jin home and you can wait for your cousin.” They forcibly pushed him away and directed an uncomfortable looking Hee Jin towards the gate.

Kai glared at them. He didn’t see why he needed to wait for you when you knew the way home yourself. He scowled and gave Hee Jin an apologetic look.

Uhg…that pig. Fine, he admitted that he wanted to wait for you, but Hee Jin had asked him to give her a ride so sweetly, that he couldn’t say no to her.

Hearing that you were still in the school building, Luhan instantly ran back. All he needed to do now was figure out which room you were in.

~~~

 

You indolently stacked the chairs on top of the desks and began sweeping the floor. Just the thought of Kai made your blood boil and knowing that he was off somewhere laughing about you, had you cracking knuckles.

So what if Kai’s name is Jong In. I never said it was a bad thing. As a matter of fact, it’s WAY better than Kai. Jong In sounds more obedient, where as the name Kai is…

You stopped yourself from thinking bitter about him when you pulled out the hair tie he had given you earlier. A smile stretched across your face as you diligently pulled back your hair into a pony tail and used it to tie it up.

Kai isn’t so bad either I suppose.

You sighed, feeling the pressure against your chest. If you were to be mad at anyone, you should be mad at yourself instead. This wasn’t Kai’s fault and neither was it his idea for you to become his guardian angel. It was your decision to come down to earth to find out about your death after all.

Speaking of death, you immediately scrambled to your backpack to retrieve the profile page. You frantically dug in your bag and threw everything onto the floor, but your notebook was nowhere to be found.

Shiet! Where the heck did I put it?

Panic eased over your entire body. “Damn it…I must have dropped it last period!” You cursed at yourself for being so clumsy and forgetful. You shoved everything back into your backpack and head for the door; praying that your notebook which contained the most important piece to your puzzle was still there.

When you reached the exit, you were automatically stopped by an unwanted figure. Chung Ho stepped inside and blocked you from going out. Surprised, you took a step back and narrowed your eyes.

“What Chung Ho?” You gave him a look. Without saying anything, he grasped the door knob and flung the door shut. The loud bang echoed through the classroom and you jumped. He then began walking up to you with a nasty smirk smothered on his face.

“Y-yah….what—what are you doing?!” Panic released over your entire body when Chung Ho’s eyes traveled from your legs to your bust. You saw how his expression turned lustful and you suddenly felt nauseated.

“Look at me.” Chung Ho snarled, pointing to his scarred face. “You en did this to me.”

 “No, I didn’t. I didn’t do anything.” You shook your head.

“The hell you did!!” He shouted. “Because of you, Kai DID THIS TO ME!”

“I-It was just an accident. He didn’t mean to. Kai was only—”

“—Trying to protect you?!” Chung Ho cut off. “Who the hell do you think you are?”

“Nothing…I’m no better than anyone else. I never wanted to hurt you or anybody at all.” With every second ticking by, your mind ran wild. Chung Ho was no joke and he looked absolutely dangerous right now.

 “Well that’s too bad isn’t it? Now my face in ed up and you’re going to pay.” He roared; his malevolence laughter irked you to your bones.

You hitched a breath and tried to swallow back your fear. “L-let’s just talk about this ok? You’re not in your right mind right now…calm down.”

“Shut up you stupid ! You walk around school pretending not to know how much every single guy wants to you and ever girl who wants you dead. Stop acting so innocent. I know you want this as much as I do.” He lunged forward and you frantically maneuvered over to the other side.

“ OFF CHUNG HO!” You hurriedly ran for the door. You grabbed onto the door knob and twisted it, but it was lock.

No..don’t en do this to me. Please..please…not this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter