Misunderstanding

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wait a minute. Does this mean that I’m on earth right now?

Then this must be…

“K-Kai?” You questioned him uncertainly, and then you were unexpectedly surprised at yourself that his name had rolled so easily out of your mouth like you’ve said it a million times before.

Just by looking at him, it seemed as though you had known him forever. It was amazing how you were given this ability to identify him so well without asking a single question. Everything you needed to know about him played like a rapid vision in your mind, feeding you all sorts of information. You almost knew him by heart.

Ecstatic that you weren’t really a lost angel on earth and Sora was nice enough to bring you straight to your human, you were more than thankful for that. A smile broke across your face and you reached out a hand to him.

“You’re Kai! Hello I—”

“Get out.” He said coldly, then swung his legs off the bed and got up.

 You stared blankly at your hand and set it back down to your side, dumbfounded by his rude attitude.

“W-what? But I—”

“I said, GET. OUT.” Kai walked around the bed and seized your wrist tightly. He forcefully yanked you off the mattress and dragged you towards the door not bothering to hear you out.

“No no! Wait!” You pulled back and refused to take any step further.

He frustratingly turned around to face you, eyes darkening. “Look, I don’t remember going to the club yesterday so I have no en idea who you are or how you got in here. Whatever happened between us last night was all fun and game, alright? Sorry baby, but It’s time for you to bounce.”

Club? Fun and game? B-BABY? What the heck is he talking about?

You creased your brows together, unsure how to respond to him. You could already tell by his blistering attitude that it wasn’t going to be easy for you to explain to him why you were there.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but if you just let me explain to you—”

“I have no time to waste on some like you.” He pointed to the door in rage. “Leave while I’m being nice.”

OUCH! You gawked at the way he spoke to you. This human had the nerve to raise his voice to his guardian?! EVEN MORE, HE CALLED ME A !!

Infuriated, you felt yourself losing your cool already. The temperature was rising higher by the second that Kai was staring so ruthlessly down on you. Patience…patience…patience.

 You took a deep breath and chanted inwardly. You had to keep your promise to Sora that you wouldn’t cause any trouble and be as sweet as pea. However, you regretted making such pledge when you knew you would end up breaking it.

“Please…just listen to me! There are reasons why I’m here.” You looked at him earnestly. His irritated expression changed at once and he dropped your wrist. You let out a breath, thinking that he was going to compromise.

Kai let out a chuckle and shook his head. “Oh that’s right. I forgot something.” He sauntered towards his dresser, picked up his wallet, and flipped it open. Confused, you watched as he took out a stack of cash and then tossed his wallet onto the bed.

He walked backed over to you and shoved the money in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter