BTS's Suga

KPOP Scenarios

A sharp pain originating from your lower abdomen awoke you early in the morning. Well, early in Yoongi and your point of view. You furrowed your brow as you blinked your eyes open, Yoongi’s bare chest coming into view as you looked over at the clock. It was only eight in the morning and you were already awake. You groaned, patting Yoongi’s chest gently as you moved out of his embrace, grimacing as you sat up. You tried to find a reason as to why you were suddenly in pain when you remember what day it was. You gasped, shooting out of bed and ignoring the pain that followed as you made your way to your phone, checking your calendar. Mother nature was due to arrive in one day… maybe she had come early? You dropped your phone and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door shut without meaning to and waking Yoongi up. Yoongi furrowed his brow and rolled away from the noise, trying to go back to sleep. Inside the bathroom, you pulled your pajama pants down. Yeah. Mother nature came early. Luckily you always put something light on a day or two before just in case but unluckily, you had no other products at the moment. You cleaned up and got up, kneeling under the sink and searching for some pads or tampons, but couldn’t find anything. You felt tears surface as you pressed a hand against your aching abdomen. Your liner couldn’t work for you to go to town and back, and you were honestly in too much pain to even go anywhere. You sighed, closing the door to the cabinet and exiting the bathroom, pausing as you watched Yoongi sleep. You didn’t want to wake him up and ask him to go get you some, but did you really have another choice?

“Yoongi,” you sighed, walking over and kneeling on the bed, nudging his shoulder. You heard him grumble and pull the covers over his head. You bit your lip, nudging him again, “Yoongi, baby, please get up.” You waited another few seconds before sighing, placing both hands on his arm and shaking him slightly.

“What?” his voice was husky and you knew he was a bit upset at being woke up early, “It’s eight in the morning, ______.”

“Yoongi…” you sat beside him as he sat up, staring at you with an exasperated sigh, “C-Can you run to the store for me…?”

“This early in the morning?” Yoongi looked pissed as he ran his hand over is face, “Can’t it wait, _____?”

“It can’t,” you said, nodding firmly as you chewed on your lip nervously, “I-I… I need feminine products…”

“What?” his voice went soft as his brow furrowed before his eyes widened and he groaned, “Ugh, why can’t you do it yourself?”

“I won’t be able to get there in time and back before… you know…” you sighed, grabbing Yoongi’s hands, “Please, jagiya, for me?” Yoongi remained silent and just stared at you. You sighed, throwing Yoongi’s hands away as tears sprang into your eyes before getting up, grabbing a change of clothes and heading into the bathroom. If you were going to town, you weren’t going dirty. Maybe you could make it in time before you needed to really put something on? Or, maybe you can check that little convenience store that just opened up down the street? You hadn’t been inside yet, but you were sure they could have something on hand. You grabbed a towel and laid it to the side, stripping and stepping into the shower, turning the hot water on. You sighed in content, closing your eyes as you let the water soak into your skin. You felt your cramps stop a little as the hot water hit your skin. You grabbed the soap, scrubbing your skin until you felt clean and rinsed off. You grabbed the shampoo and conditioner, lathering your hair and rinsing all the suds off. You turned the water off, grabbing the towel and getting out. You looked at your bathroom clock, noticing it had been twenty minutes already. You dried off before looking once more under the sink. After searching all the bags and boxes you had under there, you stumbled upon another liner, thanking whatever god blessed you with good luck today. You got dressed, happy now that you knew you weren’t going to bleed through. You exited the bathroom and saw a small lump under the covers where Yoongi sleeps. You sighed, chewing on your bottom lip as you looked over at him. You felt a little bad about earlier. While Yoongi shouldn’t have been so rude… he is an idol and today was his first day off in a while. The two of you were going to stay in bed all day. You sighed and went over to the bed, sitting down beside him and inching your hand close, but not touching him just yet, “Baby? I’m sorry… it’s just… it really hurt and I was worried that I couldn’t make it in time. I really didn’t mean to spoil your day off, honey. Baby?” You sighed as you got no reaction, biting your lip as you scooted closer, “Please answer me, baby? I’m really sorry.”

“For what, sweetheart?” His tired voice came from behind you just as your hand reached the lump. You turned around to see him dressed in layers of black, even donning a pair of sunglasses and a black baseball cap. In his arms was a bag from the store you usually buy groceries at and his phone.

“Yoongi?” you looked back at the lump, realizing it was a bit small for Yoongi and moved the blanket, revealing his body pillow you would hug whenever he was gone during the night. You looked back at him, frowning slightly, “I… I thought…”

“I went to the store…” he raised an eyebrow before taking off his glasses and putting them on the dresser beside his cap, “You thought what? That I was still asleep?”

“I… yeah,” you replied softly as he walked over, setting the bag beside you and leaning over you, his hands on either side of your waist.

“Oh, baby,” he hummed softly, pressing a kiss against your lips, “You know I’d do anything for you? I’m sorry if I seemed angry, I wasn’t, I was just trying to process what you wanted. When I saw your tears and you clutching at your stomach, I understood what you had meant.” He pressed a hand against your abdomen, rubbing slow circles, “Does it still hurt? I bought some pain killers, too.”

“You’re an angel.” You saw him smile at your comment before his lips were pressed against yours. He sat beside you and pulled you into his lap before grabbing the bag.

“I also got some strawberries, chocolate dipping sauce, heat packs, and picked up your favorite movie~” He was perfection. You felt yourself blushing as he pulled out each item and you found yourself falling for him all over again. You pushed everything aside and turned around, wrapping your arms around his neck and tightly hugging him.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, baby.”