BTS's Jungkook

KPOP Scenarios

You glanced over at Jungkook who was completely distracted by the conversation your parents were having with him. You always thought that when you got a boyfriend that your parents, especially your father, would be one hundred percent against it and would make it their job to make his existence hard, but that wasn’t the case with Jungkook. Jungkook had somehow charmed and won over your parents before you could even announce his name. You mother loved him and your father kept calling him ‘son’, as if he was already a part of your family. You and Jungkook had been dating for well over two years now and you honestly could say you couldn’t imagine yourself with anyone but him. Whenever you saw his smile, your heart would beat loudly and take off as if it were in a race. Whenever you heard his voice, your heart would flutter and when he said your name… There was nothing sweeter in the world than your name falling from his lips.

Jungkook knew you were looking at him and couldn’t stop the grin from gracing his lips. He paid attention to your parents but secretly was keeping a watch on you. You didn’t know it, but you would always have his attention. You would always be on his mind. You were his baby, his girlfriend, his everything. He knew he was young, everyone reminded him constantly, but there was one thing he was absolutely sure of. You would always own his heart. Everything could go wrong, he could lose everything, but as long as he had you he would be happier than ever. He smiled softly as he saw you sigh and look down to your food. This was the first time you’ve been together in quite some time seeing as he had just gotten back from his five month World Tour with BTS. He wanted nothing more than to wrap you into his arms and kiss you like no tomorrow, to show you just how much he missed you and depended on you for his happiness, but your parents had insisted on meeting for dinner to celebrate a successful tour.

You couldn’t focus on anything your parents were saying, too caught up in thoughts of Jungkook to really pay attention to anything. You wanted him to hold you, to kiss you, to never let you go again. These past few months had been filled with nothing but late-night phone calls and early-morning Skype calls, whispering words of anguish and regrets and tears on your part. Your heart ached every time you heard his voice or saw his face on a screen, but it was worse on those days that you couldn’t speak at all. Some of your friends told you that you were too young to feel this way, to depend on him this much, but you knew better than to listen to them. You looked back over as he took a drink of water, watching as his Adams apple bob slightly as he swallowed the liquid. You were paying too close attention, you chided yourself, trying to stop your hormones from raging. You two had never been… intimate, both having decided to wait, but that hadn’t stopped kisses and roaming hands from exploring. You both were in your late teens, going to be nineteen in less than a year. You saw him smirk and take another sip, causing you to narrow your eyes as you saw him watching your reaction and instantly knowing that he was teasing you on purpose. He was attempting to get you worked up, in front of your parents no less. Two could definitely play this game.

Jungkook stiffened as he felt your hand wander over his knee, his eyes widening slightly as he quickly glanced at you. You had your game-face on, acting like you were paying attention to your parents while he knew your thoughts were not there at all. They were on him, specifically on your hand trailing just a tad higher, your fingers spreading over his clothing as you squeezed gently. He took in a sharp breath as he grabbed your wrist, trying to stop your movements. He heard you tisk under your breath, but not loud enough for your parents to hear. He felt wrist escape from his hand as it rubbed over his knee, rubbing slow circles and causing his heart to beat faster. He couldn’t make a sound and it felt a bit weird to get worked up in front of your parents, but he secretly liked it. He loved it when your hands were on his body, but it was usually when no one was around and he didn’t have to be afraid of his reaction. He took a deep breath and tried to control his raging hormones as he felt your hand creep higher on his leg.

“Babe…” he said quietly, pleading with you to show mercy and stop so that he wouldn’t embarrass himself in front of your parents. You grinned as your crept your hand up his leg, your fingers wandering into dangerous territory. You knew he was getting worked up but you couldn’t stop yourself. You saw him clench his jaw as your fingers reached his thigh, rubbing slow circles with your thumb. You continued for a few more minutes until you felt fingers wrap around your wrist tightly, “Mr. and Mrs. ______, if you’ll please excuse us for just a second?” He didn’t wait for an answer as he stood up, his hand going to grab yours and pulled you up before stalking off toward the hallway and into the living room. You felt your back hit the wall as Jungkook pressed against you, his lips immediately attaching to yours. You felt his hands at your waist and his tongue your bottom lip before he pulled back, “Do you know what you do to me?” You opened your mouth to answer but squeaked and closed it when you felt Jungkook press his body closer to yours, “Of course you do, but you just love to tease me, don’t you?” You grinned, pressing your body against his as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing your lips to his again. You felt his hands press into your hips as he pushed your back against the wall, nipping at your bottom lip gently. You opened your mouth and he pushed his tongue past your lips. You gasped slightly as he lifted you against the wall and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He pressed against you as you moaned against his lips, him groaning in reply. You heard noise in the dining room and it suddenly took back to reality, realizing that your parents were just in the room. You pushed him away slightly, returning to your feet as you panted, trying to catch your breath.

“W-We can’t do this here,” you said softly, leaning your forehead against his. His eyes were closed and he was panting softly, his lips slowly as he nodded to your words. You played with the hair at the nape of his neck as you nuzzled your nose to his, “We need to go back, Jungkook.”

“I know,” he replied, “Just give me a second to calm down.” You smiled as his breathing returned to normal before he opened his eyes, smiling softly at you. He let out a small laugh before placing a soft kiss to your lips, “Don’t tease me like that again, yeah? I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of your parents.” You chuckled, nodding and promising not to before he grabbed your hand gently, pulling you back to the dining room to finish dinner, promising for revenge and alone time when you get back home.