Exo M's Tao

KPOP Scenarios

It hurt suddenly. It hurt like hell as you fell to your knees, struggling to reach for the phone near you. You could vaguely hear Tao’s voice in your head, keep your phone on you always, okay, yeobo? You have to promise, okay? You had told him you would at the time but completely forgot. The pain subsided enough for you to pull yourself off the ground and to the phone, quickly dialing Kris’s phone. You would have called Tao, but you knew the fastest way to get ahold of anyone in Exo-M, was to call Kris directly. It rang four times before there was a click and a little background noise.

“_______?” you heard his voice ring out as he answered and another pain took over your body.

“DAMMIT!” you gripped the counter as it got worse.

“______!? What’s going on!?” Kris’s voice grew louder and worried and you could here sounds as if people were running over.

“T-Tell… Tao… DAMMIT! I’m going to kill him!” you yelled as tears ran down your face.

“Tao? Kill? Why?” you couldn’t answer the questions as you composed yourself enough to move into the bedroom and grab the bag you packed three weeks ago in case this happened.

“Just tell Tao to get to the h-hospital… I’m about to call the ambulance,” you said, grabbing the bag and yelling as another contraction hit you.

“Ambulance? Why?” you heard the boys murmuring in the background.

“Kris. It’s time.” You said dryly, making your way shakily to the living room and unlocking the front door.

“Time? For wha- OH MY GOD. IT’S TIME. GUYS!” he yelled out, “THE BABY IS ON THE WAY!” You heard something that sounded like Tao’s yell as you grabbed your cellphone and dialed the hospital’s number, telling them that you were going into labor and needed an ambulance there as fast as possible. You hung up with them just as Tao’s voice came through the other phone.

“YEOBO? YEOBO? ARE YOU OKAY? PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OKAY!” you sighed as he yelled, propping yourself on the couch as you felt another contraction hit.

“I’m going to murder you, Tao. I’m going to make it slow and painful. I’m going to hurt you.” You said as tears continued to flow down your cheeks. You heard his whimper and bit your lip, calming yourself so you wouldn’t hurt him verbally, “I’m okay, baby. It just hurts a lit- DAMMIT!” You yelled as another contraction hit and fresh tears ran down your cheeks, “I-I’m fine, baby, don’t worry, o-okay?”

“DON’T WORRY? YOU’RE CRYING AND YELLING AT ME AND-” Tao’s voice came out as you heard a knock on the door.

“It’s open!” you yelled as two paramedics came in with a stretcher, “Baby, the medics are here, I’ll see you at the hospital, okay? I love you!” you hung up and dropped the phone as the medics helped you up and put you on a stretcher, wheeling you into the ambulance and beginning the drive to the hospital. Once you got there they brought you through the halls, heading towards the delivery room. As they turned the corner, you were wheeled past all 12 of Exo. Tao let out a cry at the sight of you and began walking by the stretcher.

“Yeobo! Are you okay?!” he had a worried look on his face and tears began building at the sight of you in pain. He hated seeing you in this much pain and had no ability to stop it. They stopped him from going in, handing him garments to put on first as you were wheeled into the room. They had everything already set up and put a thing on your finger to monitor your pulse. Tao then came in, dressed in scrubs and a hair net, “I’m here, yeobo!” He ran to your side and held your hand tightly as another contraction hit, kissing your forehead gently. Everything went by pretty slowly, but it was over before you knew it and it was time. All you remembered was being told to push a final time and crying out as you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. You looked over to Tao to see him turn pale; his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell backward and promptly passed out. You tried to sit up, looking over to his body lying on the ground and then to your newborn as they cut the umbilical cord and cleaned and wrapped the baby before handing you him. You held him in your arms and cooed softly at the baby boy as he looked up at you. He definitely had Tao’s eyes. And his nose too, as well as his lips. In fact, it seemed the only thing he got from you were your ears. You giggled as the baby began whining softly and you began rocking your baby gently. You looked to the ground where nurses were fanning Tao, trying to rouse him.

“Baby, get up, please~ Your baby boy wants his daddy~” you smiles and Tao slowly opened his eyes, groaning as he held his head and sat up.

“What happened?” he had help getting up as he looked at you and froze.

“Baby, come meet your son~” you called softly as he walked to you, outstretching his hand before beginning to cry.

“Y-Yeobo… h-he’s beautiful!” Tao cried out. You smiled and called him closer, holding your baby out for him to take. He sniffled as he held the baby boy close to his chest, cradling him to his body protectively.

“Baby, we need to name him,” you smiles gently, reaching and holding the baby’s hand, “What was that name you suggested?”

“J-Jinhai?” he sniffled as he smiled down at his newborn son.

“Jinhai… I love it,” you smiles as Tao lit up more, smiling at you brightly. You looked to the nurse and nodded, “Hwang Jinhai.” You smiled as she nodded and wrote it down before leaving. Tao handed you the newborn back and sat beside you on the bed, wrapping his arm around your form, kissing your temple gently.

“Thank you, yeobo,” you could tell he was still crying, but not as much, “Thank you for giving me the most beautiful son.”

“Baby, half of him is you~” you teased lightly, kissing him gently.

“I know, but I wouldn’t be here without you, yeobo. I love you, Hwang ________~” he smiled against your lips.

“I love you too, Hwang Zitao~” you giggled and looked to your little boy who just looked at you two, “And we both love you, Hwang Jinhae~”