Exo K's D.O

KPOP Scenarios

“_____, you’re wanted on set in five minutes!” the stage manager called out as they walked by, phone and clipboard in hand. You smiled and nodded at him, getting out of your chair in hair & makeup and heading towards the side-stage where they began putting your battery pack and headset on.

“Are you ready, _____?” asked the woman, looking up at you with a smile as she clipped the pack to your waist. You smiled nervously down at her.

“It’s my first time doing something like this since my debut, do you really think I’ll be okay?” you asked, clasping your hands together and twiddling your thumbs nervously.

“______,” she stood up, slipping the earpiece onto your ear and taping your microphone to your cheek to keep it in place, “You’ll be just fine. You’ve been on variety shows before! I’ve seen you sing and dance and act, you’ll do just fine.”  You nodded at her, smiling as you said thank you and unclasped your hands, fixing your shirt gently, “I heard that there is another guest idol coming today~”

“Oh?” you looked at her, tilting your head, “Who?”

“I can’t tell you that~” she grinned, waving over the makeup artist to touch up before pushing you towards the curtains.

“What if I at this?” you asked, looking back at her.

“Your company said you were quite good at cooking…” she looked at you with her eyebrow raised, “You can’t back out now… think of the image you would receive.” You sighed softly and nodded before putting on a smile and exiting the curtain to walk onto the set. A big and beautiful kitchen was set up with everything you could ever need when cooking. You smiled and bowed as they greeted you.

“______, I’m so glad you could join us!” the mc, who happened to be Leeteuk, said, showing you your spot in front of the camera.

“The pleasure is all mine, Leeteuk-ssi,” you smiled and turned to the camera. He then went into introducing you to the audience, making jokes and gathering their attention.

“Now, we have another special guest today~” Leeteuk said and went over to the other side, opening the door and allowing the guest to step in. Exo-K’s Kyungsoo stepped through and waved, smiling brightly as he bowed to everyone and joked with Leeteuk. You lowered your gaze and glanced over to the side you emerged from, seeing the stagehand chuckling at your reaction.  You fought against the blush that wanted to rise in your cheeks as he walked over, bowing to you and smiling. You bowed back and introduced yourself. As Leeteuk went to informing the audience of what you would be doing today, baking a triple layer chocolate cake, you and Kyungsoo went to the kitchen’s counter and began taking out the right instruments. As you went to grab a whisk, he reached for the same and you recoiled your hand, blushing as you turned and kneeled to reach under the counter for a baking pan. Leeteuk called you both and you looked as he began explaining what the two of you were doing. He mixed the ingredients for the batter while you began making the frosting, keeping to your own until the cake went into back and you all sat down to talk while you waited.

“_____, you had previously stated on a variety show that you had no ideal type, is that true still?” Leeteuk asked as he smiled at you, holding his cue cards in his lap.

“Ah… yes, that is true,” you replied, avoiding everyone’s eyes as you looked around.

“I don’t think it is, ______,” he smirked and leaned towards you, tapping his chin, “Come on. We won’t hold it against you~” You looked around before looking down at the floor, blushing as you mumbled it out. “I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.”

“My ideal type… is D.O,” you replied, blushing deeply as you caught Kyungsoo’s eyes widen and red tint his cheeks.

“Oh? D.O is your ideal type? This D.O?” Leeteuk seemed pleased with this answer and looked towards Kyungsoo, who had taken to looking at the floor, blushing, “D.O, you pleased with this response.” Kyungsoo blushed more before nodding, covering his cheeks with his hands.

“______… is my ideal type too,” he said quietly but just loud enough for you, Leeteuk, and his mic to hear.

“This keeps getting better!” Leeteuk laughed as the timer dinged, signaling that the cake was done, and you and Kyungsoo shot up to go to the over. He pulled the cake out and set it to cool as you began putting the icing into the plastic bag to apply it. Once the cakes cooled off enough, you put the first layer on the plate, icing it smoothly before setting the second layer and repeating. He put the third layer on, avoiding skin contact with you as you iced and decorated the cake and Leeteuk took a cake knife, slicing a piece for the stagehands to try as he ended the show and the camera’s shut off.  You stood off to the side before seeing Kyungsoo come over with a slice and two forks, holding out one to you.

“Would you like to share this slice? It was the last one…” he smiled shyly as you took the fork and took a small piece, eating it and humming before smiling.
“It’s good~” you said, nodding for him to take a bite. He nodded and took a bite himself, the light blush still on his face, “Did you… mean what you said? About me being your ideal type?”

“Ah… y-yes..” he cleared his throat as you two finished the piece in silence, setting the plate and forks in the pile before returning, “Did you?”

“Yes,” you replied, blushing as he took out a piece of paper and grabbed a pen, writing something down and handing it to you.

“Here’s my phone number, maybe you would like to hang out sometime?” he blushed as he said this, looking away before returning his gaze to you in time to see you nod.

“I’d like that,” you replied, smiling at him. He smiled brightly at you before you both heard your names being called, “I must go now.”

“Ah, me too…” he nodded and bowed slightly, smiling at you, “Talk to you later, ______.” You kept yourself from squealing until he was out of sight and then ran to your manager, grabbing onto their arm and leading them out of the building, happy you had agreed to the show.