Block B's P.O

KPOP Scenarios

You smiled brightly at the package in your hands, feeling a bit giddy as you did every time when you went to visit him. Even if you and Jihoon, otherwise known by his stage name P.O, had been dating for more than 7 months, just the thought of seeing him and being in his arms had you swooning. The other’s teased you, saying you were forever going to be stuck in the ‘honeymoon’ phase. You couldn’t help it, though, there was something about Jihoon that made you dizzy every time he walked into the room. You sighed happily at the package in your hands, the contents being for the one you loved. You knew they were having a hard time recently, so you were headed over to give them sweets, trying to cheer them up. You shook your head to clear your thought and skipped to the front of their building, pressing the buzzer.

“Who is it?” you heard a voice that could only belong to the building’s manager.

“It’s ______~” you sang softly, giggling as he chuckled and waved you in, pressing the unlock button on the door. You had frequented here for the past 9 months, when you had first became friends with the boys, even more so when Jihoon had finally asked you out after two months, and had become friends with the manager. You had finally got on his good side when you made sweets for him every time you came over, thanking him for caring for and looking after the boys. He’d always laugh it off and tell you he was just the building’s manager, but you and him both knew he secretly did a lot more for the boys. You stopped by the window and handed him a small box of cookies before waving and racing to the elevator, entering it before the doors closed. You pressed their floor and waited patiently, feeling elated at the thought of seeing him again, running from the elevator when it opened again. You got to their door and rang the bell, tapping your feet as you waited for someone to answer. You jumped slightly as you heard a bang and a curse from the other side of the door, watching as the door opened to reveal Zico holding onto his foot before smiling at you.

“______! Come in!” you smiled and entered, taking your shoes off at the door and grabbing Zico’s arm after he shut the door, dragging him into the living room.

“Did you stub your toe again?” you giggled as he sat down and nodded, a slight pout growing on his face. It still surprised you how much the boys changed in your presence. You had a very motherly feeling over them, taking care of them when they were sick, cooking for them when they were hungry, taking care of their injuries they had gotten from practices… you were like the groups mother and they knew how to use it to their advantage.

“Kiss it better~” he smiled up at you, holding his foot out.

“Zico, I am not kissing your foot, that’s gross,” you said, placing the packages on the table and sitting beside him.

“It was worth a shot!” he chuckled and propped his feet on the table, leaning back as Kyung entered the room.

“_______!” Kyung shouted and shot to your other side, wrapping his arm around you and tugging you gently, “What did you bring this time?”

“Yah, you can’t even let her get comfortable before you ask for something?” you smiled as you heard Taeil’s voice drifting from the hall before he emerged, taking a seat on the floor on the opposite side of the table from you, “Annyeong, ______~”

“Hi, Taeil!” you chuckled and reached into the package, grabbing a box labeled ‘Tae’ and handing it you him, “I brought you some of those candies you like!”

“Thank you!” he smiled and opened the box, immediately sticking one in his mouth as B-Bomb walked in, gasping and running over.

“Where’s mine?” you rolled your eyes and dug his box out, handing him it before handing Zico his.

“YAH!” Kyung’s jaw dropped as his arms crossed. You smiled and handed him his before he could get any louder. At that moment Jaehyo and U-Kwon came in, smiling at the sight of you handing out candies and coming over, sitting on either side of Taeil and waiting for theirs. After you handed the boxes over you looked around in confusion.

“Where’s Jihoon?” you asked, a slight pout on your lips.

“Don’t worry about him, _____~ Talk to us!” you swore you saw something glint in Kyung’s eyes, seeing them shift to the hall a bit but ignored it.

“O-Okay…” you looked around once more before turning towards the package, grabbing the last (and biggest) box out of it. It was decorated with hearts and hot pink ribbon. You had spent the most time on Jihoon’s cookies, making them images of you and him and hearts. You gasped as it was taken from your hands, looking to see Zico holding it.

“I bet I know who this is for!” he teased, holding it out of your reach. You leaned and tried to grab it back as the boys laughed, “Reach higher, _____~” You pouted before smiling as Jihoon came into view, grabbing the package from Zico and raising his eyebrow.

“I think this is mine~” he smiled and opened it, giggling at the cookies, “Ah, my jagi is truly amazing~” You blushed at the affectionate term, rising up only to get pulled back down by Zico and Kyung. Jihoon closed the box and began pouting, pushing Zico and Kyung out of the way and pulling you up, holding you against his chest, “Mine~~! Why are you all clinging to her? Let’s go, jagiya!” you were shocked as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the room and into his bedroom. He closed the door and sat you in a chair, opening the box again, returning back to his cheery self, “Thank you, jagiya! They look so cute and yummy!”

“J-Jihoon… were you… jealous?” you asked, confused before smirking as he became flustered. You chuckled softly and stood up, placing your hands on his shoulders and leaning up, pressing your lips to his gently. He was shocked for a minute before you felt him smile and wrap his arms around your waist, the box still in his hand as he pulled you closer, “It’s cute, but you have nothing to worry about, Pyo Jihoon.” He chuckled softly and nodded, a light blush gracing his cheeks as you kissed him again.

“Hey, P.O we want- EWWWWWWW HYUNG, THEY’RE KISSING!”

“KYUNG! GET OUT!”

“EWWWWWW!”

“Kyung, you’re over-reacting~”

“NO I’M NOT! MAKNAE IS KISSING _____!”

“They are a couple…. Couple’s kiss…. And do otherthings….”

“YAH!”

“OWWW! WHY DID YOU DO THAT, _____!?”

“GET OUT!”