DBSK Scenario: When They Bring You To Watch Them Perform On Stage

KPOP Scenarios

Yunho

You smiled as he practiced his dance again and again. He was so dedicated and that’s what you loved most about his. No matter what it was, he always put his heart and soul into it. Especially when it was something he loved doing, or someone he loved. He always made time for you, even when he was dead tired he would lay awake in bed until you fell asleep, not caring about how many hours of sleep he wouldn’t be getting because of it. He smiled as he got it right and came to sit by you, pulling you into his lap, his arms wrapping around your middle.

“Why are you smiling, jagiya?” he asked quietly.

“Because you are~” you smiled, kissing his forehead, “I love watching you dance.”

“Oh, and why is that?” he asked, smiling back.

“Because you’re doing what you love, and it shows,” you said, sinking into his embrace.

“You know what else I love?” he asked, kissing your cheek.

“Oh, I don’t know. Food?” you asked, smirking.

“Well, food yes, but you’re missing the most important thing,” he chuckled, poking your sides.

“Do tell me, Mr. Leader~” you said.

“Leader’s most important thing is the woman he loves at his side,” he smiled softly at you.

“Aish, such the romantic~” you blushed, ducking your head. He kissed the top of your head, standing up.

“I have to go on stage now, love,” he kissed you softly, smiling and walking out the door before pausing, “You really are the most important, ______, regardless of what you believe.” He smiled and disappeared, leaving you smiling to yourself.

 

Jaejoong

 “I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired,” his beautiful voice rang out and you closed your eyes, smiling at the feelings emitted through his voice, “Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you…” He trailed off when he found you staring at him again. You blushed and looked away, cowering into the side of the couch. You had been dating for a short while and this was the first time he asked you to come back stage. He chuckled and rose, moving to sit beside you, “Jagiya?” You mumbled under your breath, “Jagiya~ Talk to me. Why are you blushing?” You shook your head quickly, causing him to laugh more, “Jagiya~”

“Yes?” you asked, still face away, covering your cheeks to hide your blush.

“Jagiya,” he grabbed your hand, “I want to see your pretty face.”

“Why?” you asked, pouting and turning towards him.

“Because I love your pretty face,” he smiled, kissing your forehead, “Because this pretty face is mine to love.” You blushed more, burying your face into his shirt. You felt your heart racing and smiled softly.

“Jaejoong?” you asked, your voice muffled by his shirt.

“Yes, baby?” he asked.

“I love you,” you mumbled, still blushing.

“I love you too, jagiya~” he chuckled as his manager walked in.

“Jaejoong, their ready for you to go on,” he said before walking out.

“I have to leave, baby,” he pulled away, standing up. He leaned down, kissing you softly on the lips, “Love you~ See you after I get done.”

“Love you too, Jae~” you smiled as he left the room, your heart finally settling down.

 

Junsu

You sat on the couch, watching as he dribbled the soccer ball with his feet. You kept your eye on him, not wanting him to cause any trouble.

“Are you sure you are allowed to be doing that? Isn’t it kind of dangerous to be doing that indoors?” you asked, watching as he turned towards you, smiling.

“It’ll be fine, jagiya,” he assured you, “I do this all the time, baby.”

“Sure you do,” you replied, sinking into the couch, “Even when your hyungs are here?”

“Well, not so much,” he said, not looking at you but down at the ball.

“Junsu,” you said, raising your eyebrow, “You’re not allowed to do this, are you?”

“Of course I am,” he laughed nervously, what he always did when he told a lie.

“Junsu…” you began, gasping as the soccer ball flew towards the door just as it opened, revealing Jaejoong. The ball hit him in the center of the forehead as you gasped, “Junsu!” You shot up, rushing over to Jaejoong and inspecting his forehead, “I’m sorry, Jae. I knew he shouldn’t have been doing that. Does it hurt?”

“I’m fine~” he said, chuckling as he pushed your hands away from his face. He leaned down, picking the ball up and tossing it to Junsu, “Happens all the time~”

“Junsu!” you turned to glare at him, who just looked down sheepishly, “The rules at home apply here too. Not soccer in the house, understand.” He smiled guiltily, nodding.

“You all are on,” their manager said, ushering them out the door.

“I’ll deal with you later, Junsu,” you said, kissing his cheek and taking the soccer ball from him.

 

Yoochun

“Why did you invite me here anyway, Yoochun?” you asked as you watched him getting his makeup done. He reached his hand over, grabbing yours and smiled lightly.

“I just wanted to spend time with you, baby,” he replied, squeezing your hand before focusing on what the makeup-artist was doing. You huffed and stood up, laughing before walking away, “Why are you laughing?” He pouted at you through the mirror as you walked over, stealing some of Junsu’s food before propping yourself on the counter in front him.

“Because, you always have to sweet-talk, don’t you?” you nudged him with your foot, raising your eyebrow.

“Only with you, my beautiful love,” he smirked, nudging your foot.

“Aish~ This man,” you scoffed, shaking your head and glaring playfully, “You just want something, I know it.”

“Oh really?” he smiled, “You just don’t appreciate a good thing when you have it in the palm of your hand. My jagiya doesn’t appreciate me!” you glared at him, laughing when the makeup-artist joined in, her hands on her hip.

“Really, now? I don’t appreciate you?” you raised an eyebrow, “Or you don’t appreciate me? Maybe I should just go out with Junsu, he’s sweet to me.”

“Yah! I was just kidding and you know it!” he pouted, flinching when he saw the woman behind him, “I was!”

“Yoochun, you’re on in five, get ready,” a stagehand said as he walked by.

“I have to go,” Yoochun said, standing up, hugging you, “But when I’m done, we’ll definitely go home and I can show you just how much I appreciate you and your body.” You jaw dropped open and blushed as the makeup-artist gasped, laughing.

“Y-Yah!” you shouted as he went out the door, winking before disappearing into the wave of idols.

 

Changmin

You sat there, amused as Changmin continued to stuff his face.

“Is this really all you do?” you asked, getting up to sit by him. He took a bite, looking at you through his eyelashes.

“No, but I’m hungry jagiya~” he whines cutely and it took all you had not to laugh. You reached over, wiping some crumbs off his face to which he smiled at and kissed your cheek.

“Is he still stuffing his face?” You hear a voice behind you, turning around to see Yunho standing there, laughing.

“You two are so mean to me,” Changmin said, slapping Yunho’s hand as he reached over you for food, “No! My food~” You chuckled, leaning against him and stealing a chip. A pout grew upon his face, “Jagiya~ Now I’m going to be hungry by a chip. Oh, my stomach is going to shrink from hunger.”

“Changmin, you’ve had probably 5 pounds of food already,” you teased as the stage manager came in, telling them it was time to go on.

“Aww~ Jagiya! Don’t eat my food!” he whined before kissing you and running out the door.