SHINee Scenario: When They Bring You To Watch Them Perform On Stage

KPOP Scenarios

Onew

“And this is where we get ready, and over there is where they do our hair,” Jinki continued as he took you on a tour of the stadium, “Over there is our outfits… Oh!  Here is where we get snacks if we’re hungry.”

“Jinki,” you called, trying to get his attention.

“If you look down the hall you will see big double doors that lead to the stage,” he continued on as if you didn’t talk.

“Jinki, baby,” you grabbed his arm, “Hey, are you listening?”

“Oh, sorry!” he turned around, but almost fell. You caught him just in time.

“Do you want to just sit down here?” you asked, leading him to the couch.

“Oh… you don’t want a tour?” he asked as you sat down.

“It’s not that,” you replied, pulling him onto the couch, “It’s just… I want to spend time with you before you have to go on.”

“Oh, that sounds good!” he smiled widely at you. He opened his arms and you settled into them.

“Do you really enjoy what you do?” you asked him curiously, “I mean, it seems like really demanding work.”

“It is demanding… but I enjoy it,” he smiled fondly at the wall, “The boys need me and I make the fans happy. I feel as though I’m truly making a difference in this world.”

“Good,” you smiled as you leaned and kissed his cheek, “If it’s what you love, then keep pursuing it.” He smirked at you as if you said something funny.

“You know… it’s not the only thing I love,” he leaned on your shoulder.

“Oh really?” you smiled back at him.

“You know I love you, right?” he kissed your forehead, “Despite being busy and gone all the time, I do love you.”

“I know, Jinki,” you snuggled closer and wrapped your hand in his.

Jonghyun

When I act like this I realize I’m actually young,” Jonghyun practiced, watching his facial expressions in the mirror. You walked up to him, wrapping your arms around his waist, “Oh! Are you done exploring?” He turned around and wrapped his arms around you.

“Yeah,” you smiled, “I wanted to see you before you go on.”

“Oh, really now? Did you miss me that much?” he teased.

“But of course, my dinosaur,” you shot back.

“YAH!” he pressed his lips to your forehead, “I’m on in about ten minutes, so we don’t have long before I have to go get set up.”

“It’s okay,” you replied, “Like I said, I just wanted to see you.”

“Well,” he smiled, “I always want to see you.”

“You’re so corny,” you rolled your eyes.

“I know,” he laughed as the door opened.

“Jong, it’s time,” Onew said, gesturing towards the door.

“Alright,” he replied, turning towards you, “I’ll see you after?”

“Of course!” you kissed him, turning him towards the door, “Now go!”

“Love you!” he yelled as Onew pulled him out the door.

Key

“No! This is all wrong!” Key shouted at the cordi-noona, “This goes there and that goes there!” She sighed and dropped the material, walking away, “Wait! Where are you going? I’m talking…”

“Kibum!” you yelled. He turned towards you with an exasperated look.

“What?!” he said, fuming.

“I thought you wanted me to come watch you perform,” you said, beginning to pout, “If yelling at a coordinator is all you are going to do, then I’m leaving.” You turned towards the door.

“Wait, jagiya…” he sighed, letting out a breath of air.

“I’ll see you at home,” you replied, “unless you’re going to be staying at the dorm.”

“Jagiya, I’ll stop, just…” he sighed, “Don’t go. Please.”

“Alright,” you turned around smiling before skipping over to him. You grabbed his hands and swung them.

“That easy?” he asked.

“Do you want me to be mad? I was just kidding, but if you want…” you began.

“No! I’m good,” he replied, smiling before pressing his lips against yours. He looked at the time and sighed, “I have to go now, but wait for me?”

“Yeah,” you replied, kissing him. He smirked before pulling away and meeting up with his band members.

Minho

He sat on the couch as the others ran around getting everything they needed.

“Are you ready?” you asked, sitting beside him. He smiled at you, grabbing your legs and pulling them over his lap.

“Yes!” He drummed his fingers on your leg, “Of course I am. I am the Choi Minho.”

“Yeah, because that means something special,” you muttered.

“What was that?” he teased.

“If you had said, I am the Almighty Key, I would believe you,” you shot back.

“YAH!” his hands reached for your waist, trying to tickle you.

“STOP IT! MINHO, NO~” you squealed as his fingertips brushed against your side.

“I heard my name,” Key laughed, coming over.

“Key… please, Key, if you ever had an ounce of care towards me,” you said between laughs, “You would help me.”

“Why should I?” he asked, weighing his options.

“I just said you were better than Minho,” you replied.

“True,” he began, “but I don’t want to.” He turned around walking off.

“OKAY, OKAY, OKAY,” you screamed as Minho continued tickling you, “You win. You’re the best. You’re the most awesome person in the world. You’re the Choi Minho.” He stopped his attack, letting you catch your breath.

“Okay,” he smiled, pulling you closer, “I’ll stop.” You calmed down and cuddled into his chest as he whispered into your ear, “Hey.”

“What?” you asked quietly.

“I love you,” he replied.

“I love you too,” you wrapped your arms around his neck.

“I have to go, we’re on in five,” he said sadly.

“I’ll see you after, so don’t be so sad,” you replied, smiling up at him.

“Alright, see you soon,” he kissed your forehead before standing up and laying you back on the couch, then turning and walking away with the others.

Taemin

You watched as he was practicing a few small dance moves as the others were getting their make-up done.

“Are you ready, Taemin?” Onew asked, looking up from his seat.

“Of course, hyung!” Taemin smiled at him before turning back to the mirror. He caught your eye in the mirror and smiled softly at you. You smiled back and walked over to him.

“I think you’ll do great,” you whispered.

“You really think so?” he asked. You could tell that the nervousness was starting to settle in.

“I really do,” you wrapped your arms around his waist.

“Be careful of the clothes!” Key yelled. You pulled away slightly as Taemin groaned.

“Just leave us alone, hyung~” Taemin whined.

“Yah! If she wasn’t doing my hair right now, I’d come after you!” Key turned back towards the mirror.

“Anyway… thanks for coming to watch me,” Taemin wrapped his arms around you, “It really means a lot.”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” you leaned up and pressed your lips against his quickly.

“Alright,” their manager said, coming in, “Come on, we’re on!”

“Really, thank you,” Taemin said again as he pulled away.