2PM Scenario: When They Want To Cuddle

KPOP Scenarios

Jaebeom

“Jagi? Can you come here?” you heard Jay shout from the bedroom. He had caught a cold, and being the loving girlfriend you are, you came over to take care of him. You laid down the duster you were using in the living room and walked into the bedroom.

“Yeah?” you asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. You put your hand against his forehead, “Well, your fever went down. That’s good.”

“Come here,” he said, opening his arms and blanket for you.

“Jae, I could get sick,” you smiled softly at him.

“Then I will take care of you,” he whined faintly, “I just want to cuddle right now.”

“I’m cleaning,” you replied, gesturing towards the living room before rising and turning to the door. You felt his hand wrap around your wrist and pulled you sharply down on the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around you, “Jaebeom!”

“I love you,” he mumbled into your neck before you heard his soft snoring, caused by his nose being stuffy. You sighed and kissed his forehead before settling into his embrace.

“I love you too, Jae,” you smiled before your eyelids became heavy and you softly drifted to sleep.

Junsu

You were sitting on the couch when he came in, throwing his stuff on the floor and collapsing beside you.

“I’m so tired!” he complained.

“Aww,” you said, wrapping your arms around him and laying your head on his chest, “Is my Daegu panda grumpy?”

“No!” he whined, wrapping his arms around you, “Maybe… I have good reasons!”

“It’s okay,” you smiled, “What do you want me to do for you?”

“Just cuddle with me,” he mumbled into your hair.

“Okay,” you laughed tenderly, “Grandpa…”

“Yah!” he said, pulling his face away to look at you, “I am not a grandpa.”

“Come here,” you smiled, pulling him into a short kiss, “You’re my Daegu grandpa.” He smiled at you before kissing your temple and cuddle further into the couch.

Nichkhun

The security had come to you after the concert and said that he wanted to see you. When you walked in the room, the members greeted you. You smiled and waved at them before walking over to Nichkhun, who was sitting in the stylist’s chair, looking at his hair. You wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head on his shoulder, staring at his reflection.

“Hey!” he smiled brightly at you, laying his hands over yours and intertwining your fingers.

“The security said you wanted to see me,” you said, squeezing his hands.

“Yeah,” he pulled you around the chair to sit in his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his forehead on your back, “I just wanted to hold you.” You heard the guys laugh and turned around to glare at them.

“Guys,” Junsu said, clearing his throat, “Let’s go talk to… 2AM… or something.” He ushered the guys out, leaving you and Nichkhun alone.

“So… you just wanted to cuddle?” you asked laughing.

“Basically,” he replied, leaning to look at you through the mirror, “Is there anything wrong with that?”

“Not at all,” you said, smiling at him when he smirked.

Taecyeon

You laughed at Wooyoung’s joke as you all were sitting in the living room watching TV.

“I can’t believe you would say that!” you shouted, hitting his arm lightly.

“What? It’s funny!” he laughed in return. You happened to look over to see Taecyeon brooding. Smirking, you scooted closer to him, only for him to scoot away from you. You continued this until he hit the wall and couldn’t go any further. You laid you legs in his lap and clutched his arm to you.

“Jagiya…” you called, smirking when his muscles twitched. He always loved it when you called him that, because you didn’t do it very often. You preferred using his real name over pet names, “Honey… why aren’t you paying attention to me?” He continued to ignore you, “Taec… Baby, talk to me.” You saw his lips twitch and you knew he wanted to smile. You rubbed his arm softly and gasped when he suddenly tore his arm away from you only to pull you into a bone-crushing hug, “Taecyeon… can’t breathe…”

“I love you so much, Jagi,” he smiled, hugging you tighter before loosening his grip.

“I love you too,” you smiled gently up at him, “What was wrong?

“I wanted to cuddle,” he pouted, “But you weren’t paying attention to me.”

“I’m sorry, baby,” you cooed, hugging him to you and sinking into his embrace. He kissed your forehead before turning back towards the TV.

Wooyoung

“Come cuddle with me,” he said from his place on the floor.

“But Wooyoungie… it’s hot,” you complained.

“I want to cuddle~” he whined, flailing his arms about.

“Fine, fine, I’m coming,” you grumbled, slipping off the couch and into his arms on the floor, “If I die of heat, I will come back and haunt you.”

“I love you,” he smirked into your neck, “I would love for you to come haunt me.”

“You better,” you warned before smiling back at him, “I love you too.”

“You better,” he repeated. You cuddled further into his chest, despite the heat.

Junho

He stared at you from his seat beside you on the couch. You knew he was staring at you, but you continued to watch the drama that was on TV. Finally he grew frustrated and turned towards the TV, slightly pouting.

“What’s wrong?” You asked, facing him and crossing your arms.

“Nothing,” he muttered, not looking at you.

“Come on, Junho,” you called, laying your hand on his shoulder, “What’s wrong?”

“You ignored me,” he whispered.

“I ignored you?” you asked, shocked.

“I was looking at you, and I wanted to cuddle,” he said, finally looking at you, “And you acknowledged it! But you didn’t respond.”

“I didn’t know you wanted to cuddle!” you retorted, “I just knew you were staring at me!”

“It wasn’t staring, it was gazing,” he said, returning to talking softly, “I was trying to be romantic.”

“Come here,” you said, opening your arms. He didn’t respond and so you pulled him towards you, “I want to cuddle too.” He smiled when you laid your head in the crook of his neck.

“Okay,” he said, “Only because you want to.” You laughed and rolled your eyes, starting to pull away, “Wait! I’m sorry! I want to cuddle too.” He sighed in content when you snuggled into his chest.

Chansung

He pouted at you as he hugged the banana pillow that you had gotten him for his birthday.

“Why are you pouting?” you asked, sitting beside him.

“I came home and I was lonely,” he explained, “So, I thought I would cuddle with my jagi… but you weren’t here. So, I had to cuddle with my stupid banana pillow.”

“If it’s so stupid, then I’ll take it back,” you said, reaching for the pillow.

“No!” he shouted and rolled away from you, stuffing the article behind his back, “It’s mine.”

“Then don’t call it stupid,” you said before sitting on the couch, “and I’m sorry. I had to run to my parents house.” He sat beside you as he threw the pillow on the ground. His arms wrapped around your waist and his legs wrapped around yours, “What are you doing?”

“Cuddling with you,” he said, kissing your cheek.

“Sure,” you responded, your arms wrapping around his neck, “Did you have an okay day?”

“Tiring,” he responded, lying back on the couch, pulling you with him, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” you laughed, lying between him and the back of the couch. He rubbed circles into your back, coaxing you towards sleep.

“I love you, jagi,” he whispered as your eyelids drooped.

“I love you too, Chansunggie~” you said softly before finally drifting to sleep.