VIXX Scenario: ‘Rock UR Body’

KPOP Scenarios

N

The more time that passes, the more you’ll fall for me

(This game can’t be stopped any more)

Nothing else is needed but just us two right now

You all could tell N was peeved. You had been planning to watch a movie with him, it’s why you came over to the dorm, but the other members showed up, ruining the movie. He still stayed calm and collected, thankfully. You love s, they’re like family and you don’t want anything ruining the bond between them. Two of the boys sat between you while the other two sat beside you.

“What are you watching?” Ravi asked from beside you.

“A movie,” N replied coldly.

“What movie~?” Hyuk sat forward.

“A movie,” N repeated. You quietly snickered, your gaze catching Ravi, who smiled knowingly.

“I want to watch TV,” Ravi laughed.

“No,” by now his voice had started to take on an angry tone.

“Come on… Hyung~” Hyuk grabbed onto his arm. N stood up, walking to the TV and taking the disk out. He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his bedroom.

“Bye~” N smiled back at the boys before closing his door and locking it.

“HakYeon, we could have watched TV with them,” you replied, laughing as he fell onto his bed and pulled his laptop out.

“No,” he replied.

“And why not?” you asked. He grabbed your arm, pulling you into his embrace as the movie came on.

“Nothing else is needed but just us two right now,” he said. You rolled your eyes as he repeated the lyrics from their newly released song.

“You’re so dorky,” you laughed out.

“You love me for it,” he shot back, his arms tightening around you. You nodded your head in agreement before cuddling into his arms.

- - - - - -

Leo

This night, this day is so exciting

Let’s go together like this baby

I waited for this for so long

Now hold my hand

You could tell he was nervous as you walked beside him through the park. It was just your third date. He kept looking around, his lips, and then his hands began fidgeting. Occasionally he would wipe his hands on his pants, then open his mouth to say something before shutting it quickly.

“Yah, are you okay?” you finally asked, having enough of this.

“Huh?” he turned to you, his eyes widened.

“Are you okay? You seem… nervous about something,” you commented.

“Oh… ah… i-it’s nothing,” he smiled at you before turning away and sighing. He’s never been like this before and it’s making you wonder if you did anything to make him upset.

“Are you sure?” you asked.

“Of course, everything’s fine,” he smiled at you once more, and then turned forward. You walked like that when he opened his mouth to say something. He was about to give up when you intervened.

“Taekwoon, just say what’s on your mind,” you replied.

“I…” he laughed before looking down and muttering, “Hold my hand?”

“Is that what you were worried about?” you laughed softly, reaching out and taking his hand. He smiled brightly, pulling you nearer before continuing walking down the path.

- - - - - -

Ken

You don’t even notice time is ticking and you fall for me

(You can’t stop me now)

Like a game, I’m getting closer to you

You laughed as you were watching the new episode of the drama you made your best friend, Ken, watch with you. You looked over to see him staring at you.

“What?” you asked, pouting slightly.

“Nothing,” he said casually, turning back to the TV. You looked back to the show, forgetting about it. It suddenly got intense and you turned to him, hitting his arm.

“Ken, what if she dies?” when you finally turned towards him, you found him staring at you, but he was closer this time, “Yah! Are you even listening?”

“Of course,” he laughed turning to the show as it went to a commercial. This time you kept looking at him. You had always had a slight crush on him, but thought nothing of it when he went in as a trainee. He was always busy and you were caught up in school, you didn’t have time to be thinking about starting a relationship. But now that he debut and you graduated, it had been in the very back of your mind. Slowly you had started to like him more and more. You sighed turning to the TV as the show came back on, your heavy thoughts leaving your mind as you got caught up in the drama. What you didn’t see was the small smirk that had appeared on Ken’s face. He scooted closer, staring at you until you turned to see him closer than before, your noses almost touching. He continued to stare into your eyes.

“Yah, Jaehwan, why are you looking at me like that?” you asked nervously. He grabbed your chin as he tilted his head, pressing his lips against yours. It took you a minute to take in what was happening before your eyes fluttered shut and you responded to his kiss. When you pulled away you cleared your throat, “W-What was that for?”

“I’m… getting closer to you,” he smirked. You sat there, trying to figure out where you heard that before. Finally it clicked.

“Yah! You’re using lyrics?” you crossed your arms, “You’re so cheesy.”

“I know,” he smiled, wrapping his arm around your shoulder before turning back to the TV.”

- - - - - -

Ravi

I go head over heels for you

When things get serious, don’t mind them

Reset – life is like breaking down the walls of Tetris pieces

You were currently sitting in their dressing room, on the couch reading a book. You happened to look over the top and see Ravi looking towards you. You smiled at him and he looked alarmed for a minute before smiling back, then looking away. You laughed softly and went back to your book. When you looked back up, you caught his eyes once more. He smiled before looking around and then pulling out his phone. Your phone went off. You pulled it out and saw you had a text message from Ravi. You furrowed your brow and checked the message.

‘Hi ^^’ You rolled your eyes and looked up at him. He was whistling and looking around the room.

‘Must we speak through text?’

‘Yes’

‘Why?’

‘It’s cute to see you read the messages.’ You blushed lightly and hid behind your book before replying.

‘Stop it~’

‘No ^^’

‘You’re annoying’

‘No I’m not’

‘Ravi~!’

‘kekeke call me oppa’

‘No’

‘Yes’

‘No’

‘Yes~’

‘No’

‘I’ll tell N it was you who stole his last piece of cake.’

‘You wouldn’t~’ You looked up to glare at him. He only smiled back at him.

“Oppa!” you shouted, burying your head in the book. You heard your phone go off again.

‘I go head over heels for you~’

“Wonshik, you are so…” you said out loud, trying to find a word for him. Everyone turned towards you at your outburst.

‘When things get serious, don’t mind them.’ You glared at him once more.

“Let’s go get something to drink, jagiya,” Ravi grabbed your wrist, pulling him out of the room with him.

- - - - - -

Hongbin

I stand before you and I’m like a puzzle piece

Like a game of tetris, I’ll make it so you can’t take your eyes off me

You sat across the room, pouting slightly to yourself. Just yesterday Hongbin came to you, saying he wanted to hangout with you more. Yet, here he is today, laughing with some of the cordi-noonas. You pulled out your phone, staring at a picture of you and the boys you had taken yesterday. Hongbin’s arm was wrapped around your shoulders. You sighed before you heard your name being called.

“_____, why do you continue to dress like that?” one of the cordi-noonas commented, “You have us, you don’t have to dress like that.”

“W-What’s wrong with the way I dress?” you asked confusedly.

“You have no fashion sense, _____,” the other one said, “Isn’t that right, Hongbin-ah?” He didn’t say anything, just looked away. You felt frustrated as your eyes began to water.

“Well… I can solve this,” you mumbled, putting your phone away and grabbing your bag, “I’m leaving.” You stormed out of the room and down the hallway. When you got around the corner you leaned against the wall, sliding to sit on the ground. You had to collect yourself. You couldn’t let him or them get to you like this. You heard rapid footsteps echoing down the hall and Hongbin rounded the corner. He almost fell as he tried to stop when he saw you. He bent over trying to catch his breath.

“W-Why did you run away?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, normal girls don’t like to get embarrassed in front of everyone,” you replied coldly.

“You didn’t give me a chance to respond,” he said.

“I don’t want to hear it, Hongbin,” you replied, standing up, “Obviously what you said yesterday meant nothing to you.” You started to walk away but he grabbed your arm, holding you still.

“What I said yesterday was the truth,” he replied.

“Then why would you act like that today?” you flung your arm towards the hall. He mumbled something but you couldn’t hear him, “What?”

“I said I don’t know,” he spoke louder, “I just thought… I thought you were getting tired of me. I wanted you to pay attention to me and that was the only way I could get you to. I thought if I did that, you would continue to look at only me.”

“Why would you think that would work?” you asked.

“One of the guys said women like puzzles,” he replied.

“Hongbin, since when have I ever been like other women?” you grabbed his hand.

“I guess… I didn’t think about that,” he replied, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that, I should have just told you how I felt.”

“It’s okay,” you replied, sighing, “I forgive you.” He pulled you into a hug.

“How about we go tell those cordi-noonas off for insulting you? Sound like fun?” he asked excitedly.

“Sure, Hongbin, sure,” you replied as he pulled you back to the room.

- - - - - -

Hyuk

You and I are like a rollercoaster ride

It’s an electrifying feeling like a game – this is love

You glared at him from your seat. You and Hyuk had been ‘going out’ for five weeks now. The quotations being he hadn’t asked you to be his girlfriend yet. He just keeps taking you on dates. Sometimes he treats you like you’re his entire world and he’s so sweet, then other times… it’s like today. Totally ignoring that you’re here and completely ignoring your existence. Finally having enough, you shot up from your seat.

“Hyuk,” you called out. He continued to ignore you. You felt anger gathering in your chest and finally burst, “Yah! Sanghyuk!” All the boys turned towards you. Hyuk looked at you from his position on the couch beside N.

“What?” he asked. You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. You felt your heart breaking at the blank look he was sending you. Tears filled your eyes and all the guys’ eyes widened. You choked out a bye before grabbing your things and rushing out the door. You heard someone call your name as footsteps got closer. You felt someone grab your arm. You were turned around and pulled into someone’s chest, “W-What’s wrong? Why are you crying? W-What happened?” His voice came out rushed as his hands rubbed circles into your back.

“H-Hyuk…” you pushed him away. He sent you a credulous look as you continued, “I’m tired of this. Whatever game you’re playing with me… just stop. I can’t take it anymore.”

“G-Game?” his brow furrowed.

“I’m tired of this… emotional rollercoaster,” you continued, “I’m tired of it.”

“_____,” he sighed, stepping forward and taking you into his arms, “I’m sorry. I didn’t realize… I was wrong. Forgive me, please?” Your arms stayed beside you and you didn’t say anything, “Please… Jagiya… I’m sorry, but don’t leave me.”

“Leave? Hard to leave something that wasn’t happening,” you shot back.

“What do you mean?” he pulled away, “We’ve been dating for five weeks, it’ll be six tomorrow.”

“Funny… I don’t remember you asking,” you said, turning away, “You can’t just assume these things, Sanghyuk.”

“I… I messed up big time,” he muttered, “_____, will you go out with me?” You turned to him, “What do you say? One more chance?”

“Fine, but only one more,” you replied. He smiled and pulled you into a hug, pressing his lips to yours, shocking you. When he pulled away he grabbed your hand.

“Come on, let’s go on a date,” he said, pulling you towards a mall.