TVXQ Scenario: When They Bring You A Gift That’s Totally Not Your Style

KPOP Scenarios

Yunho

You came home to a smiling Yunho in your living room.

“Why are you so happy?” you asked, dropping your bag and walking into his open embrace.

“Well, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you,” Yunho smiled and hugged you tightly, “And, I don’t know if you remember, it has been exactly two years since you came into my life.”

“I forgot!” you shouted, “I am so sorry!”

“It’s okay ____, I know you’re forgetful,” Yunho pulled away and reached behind him, “I got you this,” he shoved a wrapped gift box at you.

“Oh, Yunho, you shouldn’t have,” you smiled softly.

“I know,” he replied, sitting on the couch, “but I wanted to. Open it!” When you finally got the box unwrapped and looked inside, your eyes widen. You were never the heels kind of person; you wore them on only special occasions and you didn’t own that many. So when you looked in the box to find a set of 3-inch black pumps, you were thrown for a loop, “Do you like it?”

“Umm… Yunho,” you began.

“D-Do you not like it?” he said, his smile falling off his face.

“No. No, I do like them,” you said softly, “It’s just…”

“Aish!” he rubbed his head in frustration, “I knew I should have got you something else, but the guys kept saying you would like these and I listened to them and I shouldn’t have!”

“Hey,” you said, grabbing his hands and sitting beside, “It’s not your fault. They’re very nice, Yunho. Besides, it’s the thought that counts, isn’t it?”

“But, you don’t like them,” he said sadly.

“No, I do like them… to a certain extent,” you corrected yourself when he glared at you, “I’m just not that much of a heel person. I was just surprised. Do I need to reopen them?” you put the lid back on, “Oh, Yunho, you shouldn’t have!” he glared at you again as you opened the box, “Yunho! These are absolutely gorgeous. Oh, thank you!” you hugged him tightly as he started to laugh.

“Jagi, you are just too cute,” he kissed your forehead, “Come on, I still have the receipt, we can take them back.” He reached for the shoebox but you pulled back.

“No! They are mine!” you hugged the shoes to your chest, “We are not taking them back. I will wear them the next time we go out.” He started at you for a while before smiling.

“You know I love you, right?” he asked.

“I know,” you leaned forward and kissed him, “I love you too.”

Changmin

You know that Changmin is a gamer, it’s just very well known by everyone. So, why are you still questioning when Changmin gave you the newest multi-player computer game for your birthday?

“Isn’t it awesome?” Changmin smiled as you stared at the box in wonder.

“Changmin… how do I say this?” you mumbled to yourself.

“Do you like it?” he said, flipping the case over, “I thought really hard about what to get you and then I remembered you said that you liked that game I was playing about two weeks ago. So, I got you your own. You can play with me when we’re apart too!”

“I… Thank you, Changmin,” you softly smiled.

“Thank you… but what? You sound down,” his smile faltered.

“Changmin,” you began, putting the game down and grabbing his hands, “I love you. I really do and you know that. So, when I said I liked the game you were playing, I was doing it for your benefit.”

“Wait,” he said, looking down at you conjoined hands, “So, you really didn’t like the game.”

“It’s just that, I’m not a gamer, Changmin,” you said, squeezing his hands, “I really appreciate the thought, though.”

“But you don’t like it,” he said, pulling his hands away and grabbing the game.

“Maybe… you can teach me to play it,” you suggested, putting a hand on his shoulder, “I can learn to love it.”

“No, it’s fine,” he replied, “I’m not going to force you to like something.”

“Come on,” you repeated, “I want to learn how to play. I don’t like it because I don’t understand it.”

“Are you sure, ____?” he asked, “because I can always take it back.”

“I’m sure,” you smiled and kissed his cheek, causing him to smile wide before getting up to grab your laptop.

JaeJoong

You have been able to put up with Jaejoong’s cat, despite being allergic to cats, because it doesn’t really come near you.

“Jagi?” Jaejoong called as he came through the door with a pet carrier.

“J-Jaejoong,” you asked, scared of what was in it, “What is that?”

“This is your present,” he said, setting it on the floor and opening the door. A cute little kitten came out nervously and you awed… until you sneezed, “I know my baby doesn’t really go near you, so you must be getting lonely. So, I got you a cat of your own. Her name is Miso.”

“I love that you thought of… me,” you said, trying not to sneeze, “but I can’t let the cat get near me.”

“Come on, Jagi,” he laughed, “It’s just a small cat.”

“Jaejoong!” you shouted as the cat came near you and you jumped up on the couch, “I’m allergic to cats, baby.”

“What? But you’re around my baby all the time,” he said.

“The cat doesn’t come near me, we just exist in the same house,” you said, yelping as the cat jumped on the couch with you.

“Miso!” Jaejoong shot forward and grabbed the cat before it could get any closer, “I’m so sorry baby.”

“I really appreciate the thought, and we can still keep her,” you responded, “but please, keep her away from me.”

“A-Alright,” he said, “I’ll put her in the other room with my baby.” He took both cats to the spare room and shut the door, “I’m really sorry, jagi.”

“It’s alright, Jaejoong,” you said, calming down, “You didn’t know.”

“Okay, but please, tell me of any other allergies. I don’t want you getting sick or anything because of me,” he reached over and kissed your forehead.

Yoochun

You and Yoochun have been dating for quite some time, almost 2 years. You have been living together for about 4 months so you thought he would know what you wear by now.

“Are you going to open it?” he stared at you from across the table.

“Yeah,” you said, opening the box. Your eyes widened when you saw it was royal blue and black lingerie.

“You like it?” he smirked at you.

“Umm… it’s different,” you said, blushing when you saw how revealing it really was, “What’s this for?”

“Your birthday present,” he smiled, “I saw it and I immediately thought of you. You like royal blue and black, right?”

“Y-yes,” you said quietly, “Y-Yoochun…”

“Why are you stuttering?” he asked, his smile wavering.

“It’s just… I’ve never worn something so… scandalous,” you blushed more.

“Oh! I’m so sorry, I just thought…” he began, “It was my turn to wash laundry last week and while I was putting your cloths up I saw that piece of lingerie and I just thought…” By now your ears were red too.

“Oh, Yoochun,” you laughed softly, “That was given to me by my friend. She said… well, she said she thought you and I weren’t intimate enough. So, she said I needed something to… encourage you.”

“Oh…” this time he blushed, “I’ll… get rid of this or something. I don’t want to rush you into something you aren’t ready for.” He started to grab the box.

“Yoochun, I may not be ready right now,” you began, grabbing his hand before it reached the box, “But I do believe you are the only one for me, and eventually I will be ready So, I will keep this in a safe place until then.” You closed the box and stood up.

“I love you ____,” Yoochun smiled softly at you, “and I think you’re the only one for me too.” 

Junsu

“Isn’t it amazing?” Junsu said, jumping up and down, “I can’t believe I got this good of seats!”

“What is this for?” you asked, looking down at the soccer tickets in your hand.

“Well, I know I forgot our Anniversary last week,” he said, causing you to look up in shock, “and you didn’t ever say anything about it. Why?”

“I know you’ve been busy,” you responded sighing, “I didn’t want to stress you out any more than you already were.”

“Well, I got these tickets for the game next week,” he said, back to his happy disposition, “We can watch something we both love while having fun together.”

“Uh, yeah,” you smiled softly. You weren’t that big of a sports fan, but you loved Junsu, so you wanted to make him happy.

“Why do I feel that you aren’t excited about this?” he asked sadly.

“Junsu,” you began, “I’m just not that into soccer.”

“Then why did you always watch soccer with me?” Junsu asked, grabbing your hand.

“Because I love you,” you said simply.

“Alright,” Junsu smiled at you, “I promise after the soccer game we will go out to eat wherever you want.”

“Thanks, Junsu,” you kissed his cheek.

“Just promise me, the next time we do something that you don’t enjoy, just tell me,” he laughed.

“I promise, Su,” you smiled and hugged him.