SS501 Scenario: When He Finds You Reading/Researching About Him On The Internet

KPOP Scenarios

Hyun Joong

“____, what are you doing?” you heard him say behind you. You swiftly minimized the tab you had open and shut the laptop.

“Nothing!” you say quickly.

“What was that?” he asked pointing to the laptop.

“Uh… nothing,” you said again.

“What tab did you have open?” he said, trying to get the laptop from you. He succeeded in grabbing it and held it above you head, out of your reach.

“Hyun! That’s not fair!” you said, trying to jump to get it.

“Oh well,” he teased and started opening the laptop, “Now, let’s see what you were looking at.” He opened the Internet browser and his eyes widened.

“Uh, Hyun, I can explain,” you said nervously.

“You… were looking up me?” he set the computer back on the table, “You know what? You don’t have to explain yourself. You are a grown woman; you can do what you like… I’m just gonna… yeah.” He started to walk towards the door.

“Hyun?” you called after him, “Can you just… not judge?”

“I’m going to leave the room and come back in… we’ll just pretend this never happened, okay?” he smiled, awkwardly backing out. You shut down the Internet and turned the computer off. He walked back in the room, “How have you been? I haven’t seen you all day!” He said, causing you to break out into hysterical laughter.

Young Saeng

“Hey, how are you?” Young Saeng asked, coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around you.

“Oh, just looking at pictures,” you replied.

“Of what?” he asked, looking up to see his face, “Of me… okay.”

“I don’t like this picture,” you said, pointing to the one on the screen.

“Why? I actually really liked that one!” he complained.

“It’s just not you,” you pouted.

“How is it not me?” he asked appalled, “That is my face, those are my lips, and those are my eyes.”

“It just didn’t get your good side,” you replied.

“Yah! I thought all my sides were good,” he pulled away and spun the chair around, “Do you see this?” he turned his head from side to side, “See? All good sides.”

“I just don’t like the picture,” you repeated, “I don’t care what you think.”

“Fine, let’s look up some good ones so I can redeem myself,” he said, taking the computer away from you.

Kyu Jong

“Hey, where are you?” he called from the living room, where he just got home.

“In here,” you responded. He came in and sat in the chair beside you.

“What are you looking up?” he asked. He looked at the computer to see his Yesterday music video playing, “Why are you watching this?”

“Do you know how good you look in this video?” you asked suddenly, not really asking him but more to yourself, “I mean, do you ever watch this video and think ‘Damn, I was y.’”

“Uh, not really,” he replied.

“The only thing I question is the suspenders,” you continued, “Did it ever feel… uncomfortable to be pulling on those the entire time?”

“Sometimes…” he turned you towards him, “Not that I’m not flattered, but why are you watching this?”

“I missed you,” you said like it was obvious.

“O-Okay,” he replied, kissing you on the cheek and leaving the room. You shrugged and turned towards the computer again.

Jungmin

“Hey, how are you today?” he asked, coming over and sitting beside you in the café.

“I’m good,” you replied, typing into the search engine again.

“Why are you looking up me?” he asked, staring strangely at the computer.

“Well, I wanted to know what the fans knew about you,” you replied, glancing at him and then back to the screen, “See if there is anything I don’t know yet.”

“You know, you could always just ask,” he said, taking the computer away from you, “I mean, we are a couple. You can get this information first hand.”

“How am I supposed to ask questions if I don’t know what I don’t know?” you asked, pouting.

“W… What?” he asked confused.

“Never mind, just give me it,” you said, taking the computer back.

“Yah!” he said, grabbing your hand and pouting, “Just ask me something. Pay attention to me!”

“Fine, I’ll ask you something,” you said, smiling mischievously, “Can you help me with this?”

“Well, I guess it’s better than nothing,” he muttered before turning to the screen.

Hyung Jun

“What are you reading?” he asked, popping up beside you. You quickly closed the laptop and laid your head on it in embarrassment.

“Nothing important!” you said.

“It can’t be that bad,” he said, pulling you away from the computer and opening it. He started laughing as soon as he saw the screen, “Really?”

“Don’t judge,” you glared.

“Come on,” he laughed more, “Why are you reading this?”

“Because I am,” you replied pouting.

“Why are you reading fanfiction about me when I’m right here?” he said, looking at you and laughing even more. He fell off the chair and rolled on the floor.

“Yah!” you shouted, “Stop making fun of me~”

“But you’re…” he saw your face and stood up, setting back down in the chair and tried to look composed, “So… why?”

“Because, I wanted to see what your fans thought of you,” you replied.

“And?” he asked.

“I like the fictional more than you,” you stuck your tongue out at him.

“What’s so great about him?” he asked, appalled.

“He doesn’t make fun of the girl he loves,” you replied, “He is romantic… not a meanie-head.”

“I’m sorry,” he laughed and kissed your forehead, “I promise I’ll try to tone it down.” He left the room and you heard him laughing louder.

“YAH!” you yelled, getting up to chase him.