SHINee's Onew

KPOP Scenarios

You walked into the house after a long day at work to see Onew running around the dining room.

“Jinki,” you called, causing him to freeze in shock, “What are you doing?”

“Oh… umm, I made dinner,” he smiled shyly, gesturing towards the food on the table. You walked over to see tons of dishes but what caught your eye was the bowl of shrimp, “Do you like it?”

“Oh, Jinki, I love that you thought of this,” you began, “You’re so sweet to me, but…”

“But what?” he asked, his face falling.

“It’s just… I don’t think you know this but,” you didn’t want to break his spirits.

“Just tell me,” he said, pouting.

“I’m… allergic to shrimp, Jinki,” you said, grabbing his hands.

“What?” he yelled. He quickly grabbed the shrimp and threw them in the trashcan.

“Jinki!” you shouted.

“Why do I always do this?” he said, looking down as he walked and sat on the couch, “I’m always so clumsy and so… stupid.”

“Yah, Jinki,” you sat beside him, “I happen to love that you are clumsy. You never fail to make me laugh, and you’re so sweet and thoughtful. So what if you mess up a couple of times along the way? I don’t care and it doesn’t matter.”

“But… I could have hurt you or worse,” he said, sinking into the cushions.

“Jinki,” you cuddled into his side, “I can take care of myself when it comes to that, you don’t have to worry about it. Plus, you didn’t know, you were just being sweet.” You kissed his cheek and smiled when he sighed and turned towards you.

“I guess,” he smiled back at you, “I’m sorry I ruined dinner.”

“You didn’t ruin dinner,” you laughed, “You made my day better. I had a pretty stressful day and to come home to you doing this,” you gestured towards the table, “it really helped. Thank you.” He smiled and kissed you before wrapping his arms around you and sinking into the couch.