SHINee Scenario: ‘Noona loves me more’

KPOP Scenarios

 “Noona!” You heard Onew yell as you walked in the training room.

“Jinki!” You smiled as he ran to hug you.

“Did you bring chicken?” Onew asked, sitting down beside where you laid your bags down.

“Of course,” you smiled, “What else would I be treating my dongsaeng to? How have you been? You look tired.”

“I’ve been fine, noona,” he said shyly, “You don’t always have to worry about me.” He blushed lightly.

“You are my dongsaeng, of course I’m supposed to worry about you,” you laid your hand on his shoulder. Just at that time the other boys walked in.

“Ah, Noona!” Taemin yelled, attacking you in a tight hug, “I haven’t seen you in ages!”

“Taemin, it’s been like two days,” you respond, laughing as you hugged him back.

“Hello Noona,” Jonghyun smiled widely at you, “How have you been?”

“I’ve been good,” you replied, softly hugging him as well. You looked towards the next person. Kim Kibum. He always tried to seem like he was the mature one in the bond you shared with the boys, but you knew he loved it when you doted on him as well, “Kibummie~ Come give your Noona a hug~” You saw his mouth twitch slightly before he sighed and hugged you.

“It’s good to see you Noona,” he said softly, pulling away quickly when he heard Taemin laugh. You were about to sit down when you felt a presence behind you.

“Yah, aren’t you forgetting someone,” you heard Minho’s deep voice say. You turned around to see him towering over you with a smirk on his face.

“Yah, don’t you have any respect?” you shoot back. He pouted slightly as you hit him softly on his shoulder.

“Sorry Noona,” he threw his arms around you in apology.

“It’s okay,” you laughed when you almost fell over, due to his height difference. After you all sat down they attacked the food you brought.

“Ah, this is really good Noona!” Taemin said around a mouthful of food.

“Yah, Taemin, don’t speak with your mouthful,” Key started to say, “Noona doesn’t want to see that.”

“Yeah, why would she want to see your already chewed food? That’s disgusting,” Jonghyun joined in. You sat looking at them thoughtfully for a while until Key caught your gaze.

“Noona, is something wrong?” he asked softly, since he was sitting right beside you. Everyone looked at you worriedly.

“I’m just thinking,” you smiled and gestured for them to continue eating.

“What are you thinking about?” Onew asked, taking another bite.

“Just how much you’ve all grown since I first met you,” you smiled affectionately, “I want you all to know that you make me proud to be your Noona.”

“Aww, Noona~” Taemin shot forward to hug you but didn’t make it very far, due to Minho pushing him back to save the food that was in the middle of you all.

“I love all of you,” you continued, “You all are the little siblings I’ve never had. Even though you all are annoying at times and sometimes think you can be the protective ‘brother,’ I love you all because of it.”

“Noona,” Jonghyun said, starting to tear up, “We love you too!” They all pushed their food away and captured you in a group hug.

“Noona loves me more,” Taemin said, causing everyone to glare at him.

“No, she loves me more,” Onew fought back.

“No offence Hyung,” Key began, “But I think we all know who Noona loves more.”

“Yeah… me,” Minho cut Key off.

“Oww! Stop pinching me!”

“I didn’t pinch you, you big baby!”

“Is that any way to talk to your hyung?”

“I’m sorry, hyung! Oww! Please don’t hurt me!”

“You deserve it, you little brat!”

“Hyungs! Save me!”

“I don’t want to get in the middle of that.”

“Key-hyung, I said I was sorry!”

“Get back here, Taemin!”

“Do you think we should stop this, hyung?”

“Na, I think we should just watch.”

“But Onew-hyung, Key-hyung could kill Taemin.”

“I don’t think Key will kill Taemin.”

“Yeah, listen to Jonghyun, Minho.”

TAEMIN!

I soooo didn’t mean to do that!”

I’m going to kill you!

“Noona, do you think we should stop them?”

“Noona?”

“I think she’s out of it.”

You just sat there; smiling as they continued their antics, thinking life couldn’t get any better than this. You had five amazing men, more like brothers that looked out for you and that you would do anything for. You wouldn’t have traded that for anything in the world.