BIGBANG'S TOP

KPOP Scenarios

You just got off work and were expecting to come home to an empty house, seeing as Seunghyun usually got home after you. When you walked in you noticed a small glow coming from the bedroom and you heard noises that sounded like someone crying. You walked into the bedroom and saw Seunghyun sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

“Seunghyun,” you said softly, dropping everything you were carrying and rushing over to him.

“Oh, umm. How was your day, ____?” he rubbed furiously at his eyes, trying to get rid of the evidence.

“Yah,” you said, leaning on your knees in front of him, “don’t act like this didn’t happen.”

“What are you talking about?” he asked, looking at you.

“I know what I saw Seunghyun, and this time I’m not dropping it,” you replied, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong,” he mumbled, standing up and walking to the dresser to get his cloths.

“Dammit Seunghyun!” you yelled, “Why can’t you ever tell me what is wrong? I know you’re going through a hard time by what happened with Jiyong and Daesung but can’t you talk to me. I’m here to listen.”

“Where did I go wrong?” he whispered, still not facing you, “Where did any of us go wrong?” his voice got gradually louder, “What did we do to deserve this? What did Daesung do to deserve this kind of torture? What did Jiyong do to deserve this… chaos?” He picked up a book on the dresser and threw it across the room, the echo causing you to jump. “Why is this happening, Jagi?” he fell to his knees, his head falling in his hands. You have never seen him this way; he was always happy or mellow, but has never lost control of his emotions in front of you.

“You didn’t do anything wrong,” you walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his neck, “Ya’ll did nothing wrong. Sometimes, bad things happen to good people. Don’t blame yourself.”

“I just feel… like I could have stopped all this,” he leaned into your embrace.

“You may be the amazing T.O.P,” you said, turning him to face you, “but that doesn’t mean you aren’t human. You can’t do everything, Seunghyun. These things… they just happen, and you just have to grow from them. Don’t let all this chaos beat you.” You pulled him up and walked him over to the bed where you both sat down, “Jiyong… he’s strong, he will pull through this, I know he will,” you caressed his chin, “And while this is going to hurt Daesung for a while… he will grow from this. Is it going to be painful? Yes. Will it seem like it won’t get better? Yes. But will it get better? Yes, it will. Your dongsaengs need you more than ever, now. Are you going to let this get to you, or are you going to help them in their time of need?”

“When did you get so smart?” he softly laughed.

“Just give this time,” you continued, “and your next comeback? It will be amazing. Now, I’ll go make you something to drink and get a movie to put in and we can just hibernate and cuddle all we want.” You got up to go to the kitchen. You made it to the door when he spoke up.

“_____?” he asked. You turned around and smiled for him to continue, “Thank you.”

“ You’re very welcome,” you replied softly, “Seunghyun, you are the most amazing man I have ever met, and you will pull through this.”

“I know I don’t tell you this enough,” he began, “but I love you.”

“I love you too, Seunghyun,” you smiled and left to go get his drink.