It has Always been You

It has Always been You

-First day of school-

“Eh, why is everyone starring at us?”

“There's no us, there's just you. You're new here so of course, everyone must look at the new girl” Ya Tou answers her.

“Does news spread that fast about new students?”

“Yeah, and hot topics, like about the Prince. But just ignore them, by this week they'll get over you. Come on let's go, I want to go see the basketball game,” Xiao Xun said and grabs Gui Gui's hand. Ya Tou quickly follows them.

They reached the basketball court. Gui Gui look at the court to see who's playing and saw the 'Prince' playing basketball, two on two.

“Gui Gui this way” Xiao Xun said and pulled Gui Gui behind her.

“Eh who's winning?” Xiao Xun asks a girl.

“Aaron and Chun! By 3 points. Well it really doesn't matter who wins and who lose, because it's all the same,” she smiles, and her attention turned back to the game.

Suddenly the crowd started screaming as one of the team made a hoop.

“Well you girls stay here, I want to go look around a while” Gui Gui said to them, not wanting to stay around the area that Aaron's in.

“Okay, don't get lost” Ya Tou smiles.

“Like I will” Gui Gui smiles back and started to leave.

Aaron spotted Gui Gui leaving and smiled. “I'm going, see you guys later” he said to the other three and grabs his bag.

“But we haven't finish the game yet” Chun said.

Aaron didn't answer, he just made his way out of the crowd outside of the court.

“Must be a girl” Calvin smile and bounces the ball. “Come on, two on one. Chun you're alone.”

“Fine with me” Chun smiles.

Gui Gui roams through the hallways as there was still time before class starts. She stops as she passes the music room. She look through the window on the door and spotted a piano in the middle of the room.

She smiles. She turns the door knob and it was unlock. She slowly opens the door and went in closing the door behind her.

She sat down on the piano chair and opens the piano. Gently she lays her fingers on the piano keys. With a deep breath she began playing. Her hands dances smoothly on the keys as she closes her eyes and feel the piano singing happily to her as she conducts it.

Aaron from the doorway watches her play joyfully. But then she suddenly stops and opens her eyes. She closed the piano and got up. She turns around and saw Aaron standing by the door.

“Why did you stop?” he ask.

Gui Gui looks away and began to walk towards the door.

Aaron quickly blocks the door and pins her against the wall.

“Don't touch me,” she said and tries to push him away but he was stronger than her so she couldn't. “What do you want?” she looks at him disgusted.

“You” he said as he leans in towards her.

“Why? What have I done to you?”

“You slap me in front of so many people, making me lose my face, so of course I must get something back.”

“A ert like you deserve that slap.”

Aaron puts his hand beside her face on the wall and leans in closer to her.

“What are you going to do?” she ask as she looks away.

They were so close that they could feel each others breath.

“Show you what a ert would do.”

“You're already one, you don't have to show me.”

He then kisses her. She uses her hands to push him away but he uses his hands and pushes her hands against the wall. He then steps in closer, closing the gap between them.

Aaron finally pulled away from the kiss and smile at her.

“That's how a ert would act. Or do you want me to touch you too?”

“I hate you” she said and turns her head away from him.

“I know, that's why I like you. I want you to be mine” he said and smiles at her.

“You're such a jerk, you must do this to every girl that you LIKE,” she looks at him.

He kisses her again.

“If you keep calling me names, I'll keep on kissing you.”

“But it's true! You're a erted jerk.”

He kisses her again. Every kiss that he gave her was not a pleasant one.

“If you don't stop, I'll think that you like my kisses.”