It has Always been You

It has Always been You

Gui Gui looks around and spotted a crowd of girls. She walks over to see what's the big attention and spotted the wounded face Aaron with three other guys. Other than Aaron one other guy also looks familiar, but she couldn't recall why he's familiar and where she had seen him from.

She smile and squeezes her way in. “Sorry, sorry, excuse me” she said and finally go to the center.

Just as she was about to walk up to Aaron a girl from the crowd came towards Aaron. Gui Gui watch as the girl began to cry.

“We're over already” Gui Gui heard Aaron said coldly.

“Why?”

“There's no reason why. You knew that this day is going to happen, so just accept it” he said coldly again.

Gui Gui sigh at their pathetic love scene. She wanted to get what she came here for over with, so she walks over to Aaron and handed him his phone.

“I brought you your phone” Gui Gui said expressionless as she stood beside him.

He got up and looks at her and grabs his phone. He then quickly grabs her hand and pulls her towards him before she could leave.

“I've been waiting so long for you. What took you forever?” Aaron said as she held Gui Gui tightly beside him. “It's okay though, at least you came” Aaron said and smack his lips onto Gui Gui's before she could say anything.

Her eyes widen as the girls around them fill with anger and jealousy. The other three guys weren't surprised at all. They cheered him on instead.

Aaron pulls away and turn them to face the girl that Aaron just broke up with.

“She's my current girlfriend” Aaron said to the girl.

“How could you!” she said and began crying again.

“Because I can.”

“I loved you so much!”

“You LOVED me, and I DID love you too, but now I'm bored of you, so like I said before, we're over.”

She looks at Gui Gui and then at Aaron. “I hate you!” she said before running away.

As the crowd broke away Gui Gui finally moved. She pushes Aaron away and slap him.

“Not only she that hates you” Gui Gui said coldly with anger. “I hate you too, and the sad part about this is that I don't even know you...you erted jerk” she said the last part quietly so that only Aaron could hear her. She gave him one last ugly stare and then walks away ignoring the people that saw what she did.

“She was okay” Jiro said and looks at Aaron who was in deep thoughts again.

“I thought she was cute” Calvin smiles.

“I thought she was cool, but I can't believe that she rejected you!” Chun said not believing what he just witness.

“Yeah, every girl would want to be with us. She's just insane to reject you. Aaron it's okay with one rejection” Jiro comforts Aaron. “But maybe she rejected you because your face is a little not so good now” he points out Aaron's bruised face.

'That voice...it's so familiar to hers...could it be?' Aaron thought.

“Aaron! Aaron! Did you hear me?” Jiro grabs Aaron's phone away from him.

“Of course” Aaron grabs his phone back. “I have just decided...I want her” he smirks at the guys.

- - - - -

“I absolutely hate him now!” Gui Gui said as she's at the girl's home brushing clean. “Can't believe that Ya Tou AND Xiao Xun would like such a person!”

Gui Gui used up one whole toothpaste before she decided was clean enough.

“Mmm! Smells good” Gui Gui heard Ya Tou said from the living room.

“Well you two are not getting any” Gui Gui said as she set the table.

“Why?!” Ya Tou rushed in.

“But I'm starving!” Xiao Xun pouts following Ya Tou in.

“You ask that 'Prince' of yours why you both have to starve” she said as she sat down.

“Prince? Oh you mean Aaron?” Ya Tou asks as she sat down and looks at Gui Gui.

“Yes that erted jerk!” Gui Gui said and stuff some curry into .

“What happened? What did he do to you? You look so mad,” Xiao Xun asks curious.

“He is a ert! Okay so I...” And so Gui Gui spilled her story of her stolen first kiss to Ya Tou.

Xiao Xun laughs, “Oh my! Didn't think that such thing like this would happen to you.”

“You keep laughing and I'll really starve you.”

“No! Okay, okay, sorry, sorry” Xiao Xun said calming down her laughter.

Ya Tou just smiles, “If I were other girls, I'd be jealous, and think that you're lucky, but I'm not. I'm Ya Tou, so in my opinion, I kinda feel bad for you.”

“You're not helping me feel any better” Gui Gui stuffs more food into . “And you should feel bad for me. Humph! My first kiss is stolen by a erted jerk!”

“That's really not what I meant but I do feel bad for you because of that too. What I really feel bad for you is because Aaron's a big player, all the girls he date never last longer than a week.”

“Then why would you two like such person?”

“We do like him, he's handsome, rich, and popular. Every girl wants him, and would love to date a person like him, he got like everything a girl would want.”

“Yeah, but if we had the chance to date him, we'd offer it to another girl. When it comes down to love, I wouldn't love him, because like I said he's a player and love is something that you should treasure, well that's just my opinion” Ya Tou said as she sat down with a bowl of curry and rice. Xiao Xun shortly joins them with her food.

“Love...so confusing,” Gui Gui shook her head. “I still totally hate him though! Humph! And nothing is going to change that.”

“Really? Then you must control yourself very well, since you're going to the same school as him” Xiao Xun smiles at the angry Gui Gui.

“No! It's him who should control himself or else I'll beat him up so bad that no one can recognized him.”

Ya Tou laughs, “Like you can.”

“Of course I can't, but I can make his life miserable. Believe me, I can.”

“No, not believing. You're too nice and kind,” Xiao Xun munches on her food. “Like Ya Tou.”

“Oh you're right” Gui Gui gave up. “I hate him even more now.”

Ya Tou and Xiao Xun laugh together.

Later that week Gui Gui moved into her own home and settled down.