It has Always been You

It has Always been You

A few days later.

“Gui Gui!” Aaron grabs her arm.

“Stop it! It hurts!” she struggles to get out of his grip.

“Then will you stop running away from me?!”

Gui Gui didn't answer.

He slowly lets go of her arm.

“What do you want?” Gui Gui ask not looking at Aaron.

“Gui Gui, I've~”

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Gui Gui took out her phone and picks it up.

“Hello?”

“I'm Joanne... Gui Gui, do you you have time to spear for me?” Gui Gui can hear her trembling voice.

“Where are you?...Okay, I know where it is. I'll come and see you, wait for me” she said and hung up.

“Sorry, I’m in a hurry, I’ve got to go” she ran off before Aaron could say or do anything.

“Gui Gui I’ve thought about it through, and decided to tell you my decision.” he finishes his sentence.

- - - - - -

“Joanne” Gui Gui finally found Joanne at the park inside one of the hallow bar thing.

Gui Gui slowly craws in and whens he got to Joanne, she immediately hugs Gui Gui.

Gui Gui gently pats her back as she cries.

“What's wrong?” Gui Gui looks at her.

She lifts up her head and Gui Gui saw bruises and dried blood on her face.

“What happened?” Gui Gui said looking at her face. “Did your father~”

“I'm scared” she said. “What should I do? I don't want to return home...”

“Let me help you. Okay?”

“But that's too much to ask from you, after how I treated you, I really don't deserve your kindness.”

“...”

“Gui Gui, I’m really sorry for being so cruel to you. I finally realize that being like this to you, doesn't get me anywhere.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m really happy that Aaron met you. You've changed him a lot,” she said as a surprise came to Gui Gui's face. “You changed him into a better person”

“No, I didn't change him, I was just a mere replacement for you. He had never loved me before.”

“But you're wrong” Joanne dries her tears. “Aaron doesn't easily fall in love with girls...And while you two were apart as I was by his side, his mind seems to be always wondering off somewhere, somewhere that doesn't exist me. And that's why I act so mean towards you, I was really jealous, on his mind there were always you. I know that it was my fault to leave him, but still, I still love him so much.”

“How funny, when I’m with him on his mind there's always you too” she chuckles. “ But Joanne, can you really tell my why you left him?”

“We were high school sweethearts like I’ve told you before. And that year of our graduation, my mother ran away with another man, and that causes my father to become a gambler, and a drinker. My father lost everything that belongs to us in a gamble, and because he borrowed so much money from the loan sharks, they came after us. When they know that we don't have the money to return to them, they found out about Aaron. One night, the night that I was hoping that I would end things with Aaron peacefully, the loan sharks came after me. As Aaron was trying to save me...they stab him, and all I could do was watch” tears rolled down her cheeks. “They stole everything that was valuable from Aaron before they took me away, far away from him, and so, I never saw him again. I really didn't think that he would make it...”

'So, that's what happened' Gui Gui thought.

“After my father and I found out that Aaron was still alive he insist on us coming back here. I really didn't want to come back and use Aaron for my own problems, but I had no other choice. I really love him, but at the same time I’ve only hurt him all long.”

“Don't cry,” Gui Gui comfort her. “If I were you, I would probably do the same thing” she gave Joanne a soft smile.

“Thank you” Joanne said. “For coming here, I haven't had a person who would listen to me in such a long time” she gave Gui Gui a soft smile.

“So what do you plan to do now?”

“I don't know” she sigh.

“Why don't you come to my place first, and then we'll start from there” Gui Gui grabs her hand and pulls her out of the hallow thing.

Just as they headed to Gui Gui's place, Joanne’s phone ringed.

“Hello?” she answers as they stop.

“Come to ________, we've got your boy friend” the guy on the other line laughs evilly and hung up the phone.

“Oh No!” Joanne said and went to catch a cab.

“What happened?!” Gui Gui asks her.

“They've got Aaron” Joanne said as she opens the door to the cab.

“I'm going too” Gui Gui said but Joanne stops her.

“No, I don't want you to get involve with this any deeper” she said as she got into the cab. “Thanks for everything” she said before the cab took off.

But Gui Gui wasn't going to wait and watch, she quickly took a cab too and follow Joanne.

- - - - -

“So you came” said the head of the group. “You're stupid father ran away, so you're our only target left.”

“If it's me then why did you guys have to get Aaron too?!”

“Because he's the one that has the money” the guy gave her a evil smile.

“Where is Aaron?!” she demands.

The head looks at one of the guy and nod his head. The guy then head into the back room and dragged out the unconscious Aaron.

“Aaron!” she yells.

“Kid, I'll give you another 24 hours to pay back all my money, but if you don't, then say good-bye to your boy friend.”

“But what you want is me! Not him, let him go and I'll do whatever you say...please I beg you.”

Gui Gui slowly walks into an abandoned company and hid behind a wall when she saw Joanne’s side. She looks around the room and saw 8 loan shark men and an unconscious Aaron.

'What should I do?'

“You beg ME?!” the loan shark laughs.

“Yes...I beg you.”

As they chat Aaron slowly regain his conscious. He saw Joanne standing far from him. He looks around and had no clue where he is now.

“Then why don't you become my wife? You're cute, beautiful, and really is a brave girl to come here all by yourself.”

“I...”

'Joanne, NO!' Gui Gui thought.

“I...will, as long as you let go of my father and Aaron. I will become your wife” she said lifelessly.

“Very well~”

“No!” Aaron yells. He quickly got up and ran towards Joanne with his hands tied behind his back.

“You fool! How could you let him go?!” the head said to the guy who was watching Aaron.

“I will never let that happen” Aaron said.

Tears began to pile in Gui Gui's eyes as she witness another love scene of theirs.

'He really loves her' she thought.

“If you won't let that happen then will you pay up the bill?!”

“Yes I will.”

“Hahaha! But too late, the girl had already agreed, she will become my wife.”

“Aaron” Joanne said.

Aaron turns around and looks at her.

“Let this end okay” she said to him. “It's all my fault that you got involve with this,so let me end this.”

“No, I can't let you go and marry such an ugly jerk like him” Aaron said. “I will protect you, and we will both get out of here. I won't leave you behind.”

“Then...what about Gui Gui?” she ask him. “If we never make out of here, what about Gui Gui?”

Gui Gui's heart began to thump faster.

“Gui Gui...She will understand.”

'No! I don't understand!' Gui Gui want to say at his lame answer. 'So at the end, he chooses her...'

“Stop talking about your nonsense here” the leader said. “Kid if you don't get out of here, then I'll kill you” he told Aaron. “The girl's mine, you can't take her with you, so either you get out of here nice and easy, or I'll kill you for disobeying orders.”

Aaron got in front of Joanne.

“Then kill me.”

“No Aaron!” Joanne said.

“Being brave kid? Do you think that I wouldn't dare killing you?” he said as he took out a gun.

“No!” Joanne said and got in front of Aaron. “I'll go with you, please don't kill him.”

“Then make him leave this place!”

“Aaron” Joanne turns around. “Please leave, I don't want to see you die in front of my eyes.”

“But I can't let you go to him in front of my eyes too” he said softly to her. “I told you, I won't leave you behind.” he said and got in front of her. “If you want to kill than kill me, because I won't leave her with you.”

“You fools! I'll grant your wish then!” he said and aims at Aaron.

Bang!

“What the H***!” the leader said as he realize who he shot.

Aaron and Joanne looks at the person who pushed them out of the way and saw Gui Gui.

“Gui Gui!” they both call her names.

“Untie me” Aaron said. Joanne quickly did and they both quickly head over to Gui Gui who was bleeding by her right shoulder.

“Gui Gui” Aaron said as he pulls her into his arms.

“Gui Gui” Joanne said.

Gui Gui slowly opens her eyes as she breaths slowly.

“Are you stupid?” Aaron said angrily.

“Yes, I’m stupid” Gui Gui smiles at them. “I'm very stupid.”

“This is not a time to joke!” Aaron angers.

“I know...You two should never be apart again...” she stops and bares the pain. Joanne quickly used her sweat shirt to stop the bleeding.

“You must hold on!” Aaron said.

“Don't worry about me, I'll be fine after I fall into a deep sleep” Gui Gui looks at him.

He gently touches her pale face. “Why did you do this?” he said softly.

“Because...Because I love you...but seeing you two here, I’ve finally realize that you love Joanne more, so...” the pain came to her face again. “So...I've decided to let you two be together. Aaron...you don't have to die,” she turns to Joanne “and Joanne won't have to be taken away...I've called the police...they should be here shortly...you two must fight on...okay...I wish you both happiness...and...Aaron, I love you....from the bottom of my heart, I love you...” she breath slower.

“Gui Gui! Gui Gui!” they both call her name.

“Enough of this!” the leader said and aims his gun again.

“Let go of your weapons now! We've got you all surrounded!” the police said.

“Holy Sh**! Run!” the leader said but it was too late the police came in and attacked them down.

“You'll be fine okay” Aaron said with tears running down his face. “You just can't leave like this!” he yells at her. “The ambulance is here, you'll be fine.”

Gui Gui gave him a sweet smile before closing her eyes.

'Aaron always remember that I love you, and it'll always be you.'

 

 

The End!

 

 

 

 

 

 

****
Haha! Just kidding guys.
THIS IS NOT THE ENDING. It would really if it is.
But the ending is coming soon, so be prepare