It has Always been You

It has Always been You

Over the break they hung out and went on small trips, but like a blink of an eye their vacation was over.

“Hm...I wonder why he's not picking up his phone” Gui Gui said to herself as she walks to school.

“Have you guys seen Aaron?” Gui Gui ask Jiro, Calvin, and Chun as they ate lunch at school.

“No, did you guys fight?” Calvin ask.

“Well...not really...no” Gui Gui said.

“New couples fighting is normal” Chun said.

“Does that mean that you and Ariel fought?” Jiro ask.

“Kem...well not really...no” he copies Gui Gui.

“No copy right” Gui Gui said.

“I didn't, it just came out” Chun defends himself.

“Sure~” Gui Gui looks at him. “Well thanks anyways, if you see Aaron tell him that I'm looking for him.”

Just as she finishes Ya Tou came and pulls Gui Gui away in a hurry.

“I'm borrowing her” she said to the guys before running away with Gui Gui.

“What's the rush?” Jiro ask and looks at the other two.

They both shrugs and continues to eat.

~

“What happened?” Gui Gui ask Ya Tou as they ran.

Ya Tou stops running at the back of the school and looks at Gui Gui happily.

But before Ya Tou can tell Gui Gui her news, something interrupted.

“Aaron it is you” they both heard a female voice said.

Gui Gui puts a finger to her lips and they follow the voice. They look into a classroom from the outside. Seeing the guy's back Gui Gui knew that it was Aaron. But the girl doesn't look familiar.

“I thought that you didn't make it...I really miss you” she said as tears began to fill her eyes. Aaron pulls her in to his arm and hugs her. He held her tightly.

“I really thought that I would never get to see you again” he whispers, but Ya Tou and Gui Gui both heard it clearly. “I miss you too. You don't know how much I missed you.”

Tears began to fall down Gui Gui's face as she witness this scene. Her heart tore into a billion pieces.

“I miss you 10 times more then what you've missed me. You don't know how miserable I was after that day... Aaron, I'm so happy to see you again” she said as she hugs him tighter.

“I'm more miserable then you. I miss you 100 times more” he smiles. “I miss your smile, your laughter, your everything. You don't know how dark my days became after that day.”

“Aaron, do you still love me?” she said as she pulls away to look at him.

He looks at her and wipes away her tears on her cheeks.

“In my heart, there's always a place for you” he said.

She smiles and kissed him on the lips, as he froze in place.

Gui Gui covers and ran away. She just can't watch it anymore.

Ya Tou then quickly ran after Gui Gui.

'Who is she? If he loves her then what about me? Was he never serious about us? Was he just using me to be in her place?' she thought as her vision blurs with her tears.

“Joanne,” Aaron said softly. “Where have you been these pass few year?” he looks at her.

~

“Gui Gui!” Ya Tou calls after Gui Gui as she ran after her.

Gui Gui quickly ran pass Jiro, Calvin, and Chun.

“Hey, what happened to her?” Chun asks Ya Tou as Gui Gui just flew by them.

“Aaron is a jerk” she said looking at them with a death glare and continues to run after Gui Gui.

“This looks serious” Calvin said.

“You guys go find Aaron, I'm going after Gui Gui” Chun said and ran after Ya Tou.

“Gui Gui” Ya Tou said softly. They were now nowhere near the school. Ya Tou slowly approaches Gui Gui as Gui Gui sat under a tree crying.

“Ya Tou” Gui Gui manage to say and hugs her tightly, crying into her arms.

“Just cry it all out” Ya Tou said wanting to cry with Gui Gui. She knew what Gui Gui was feeling.

“Gui Gui are you okay?” Chun said as he caught up with them. He slowly kneels beside the girls.

Gui Gui turns to Chun.

“Chun Ge, can you take me home?” she asks.

Looking at her red eyes and wet face Chun agrees without a question. He knew that when she calls him 'Ge' it was about something serious.

“I'll go back to school and get her belongings” Ya Tou said and got up. “Please stay with her until I get to her house” she told Chun.

“I know” Chun said and looks at Gui Gui who was having hick-ups now.

Ya Tou then went back to the school as Chun piggy back Gui Gui home.

~

“Aaron there you are!” Jiro said breathless as he and Calvin saw Aaron walking down the hallway holding a girl's hand.

“You are?” Jiro looks at the girl beside Aaron. Aaron quickly lets go of her hand giving the girl a confusion look.

“Why are you two looking for me?” he ask them.

“Gui Gui was looking for you” Calvin said.

“I know” he said receiving her phone calls.

“Who's Gui Gui?” Joanne ask Aaron.

“So you two go into a fight?” Calvin ask ignoring Joanne.

“No, I didn't even saw her today” he said honestly.

“Well man, she ran away crying awhile ago. We ask Ya Tou and she said that you're a jerk” said Jiro.

“That's strange” he said.

“Who's Gui Gui?” Joanne ask again.

“Who are you?” Jiro ask her again too.

“This is Joanne...my~”

“Current girl friend” Joanne finishes Aaron's sentence and stands closer to him.

“Ex” Aaron corrected her making her gave him a mad look.

Jiro leans into Aaron, “Aaron, does this girl have mental problems?”

“She's normal” Aaron replies a little angry. “Joanne, these two are my friends, Jiro and Calvin.”

“Nice to meet you two” she gave them a cute smile.

Jiro looks at her discussed. Calvin just gave her a strange smile.

“Aaron Yan!” Ya Tou said angrily as she approaches them.

“Ya Tou where's Gui Gui?” Calvin ask her.

Instead of answering she slaps Aaron making Joanne mad.

“Why did you slap my boy friend?!” she said angry.

“You must have mental problems, because she's Gui Gui's boy friend” Ya Tou yells at her.

“See, Ya Tou thinks so too” Jiro said meaning about Joanne having mental problems.

Aaron gave him a glare and looks at Ya Tou.

“You can't just come and slap me without a reason” he said to her coldly.

“I do have a reason, and it's a reason that have hurt Gui Gui deeply” she yells.

Jiro and Calvin watch in shock, this was the first time that they've seen Ya Tou so mad.

Aaron looked confused. “What do you mean? I don't remember doing anything, or us getting into a fight.”

“You don't need to get into a fight, evidence from the eyes and ears are always enough” she said angrily.

Slap!

Joanne got in front of Aaron and slaps Ya Tou.

“I won't just watch as you slap and yell at my boyfriend for doing nothing wrong!” Joanne defends Aaron.

“I'll tell you again Miss, Aaron is not your boy friend. He is Gui Gui's” Ya Tou looks at Joanne with death glare. “Aaron, aren't you a human too? How could you hurt Gui Gui like this?!”

“If you don't tell me what I did wrong, then how am I suppose to know?” Aaron said.

“Fine I'll tell you what you did wrong” she steps up to Aaron. “That girl beside you, is what you did wrong. Aaron Yan you'll regret letting Gui Gui go” Ya Tou said coldly to him before walking away.

“I don't know what happened to you Aaron, but you better fix this problem right” Calvin said and follows Ya Tou, pulling Jiro away.

“So honey, is this Gui Gui girl pretty?” Joanne ask Aaron.

Aaron didn't reply. He wasn't happy at all with what just happen. He's being confused.

 

 

****

Hehe. Update.