It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“Why are you asking about Aaron all of the sudden?” Chun ask as he gave Gui Gui a glass of juice.

Gui Gui came to Chun's house to ask about Aaron one morning.

“Because I just want to know more about him all of the sudden. I mean I'm his girlfriend now, but he hasn't told me much about himself.”

“Why? And it would be better if you ask him then ask me. His story will probably explains more about him then my story.”

“It's okay, just tell me what you know, but if you don't tell me then I'll tell the whole world our story” Gui Gui threats him.

“That's not fair.”

“Of course it's not, that's why I'm using it.”

“Why must you do this to me?”

“Because I can, and I want to.”

“Okay, okay, I'll tell you about him, but you must promise me to never tell anybody about our story, you got that?”

“I know, now hurry and tell me the story about Aaron.”

“I shouldn't even be telling this to you...” Chun said as he started to feel guilty towards Aaron.

“Hurry up already” Gui Gui said impatiently.

“Okay, I'll just tell you from where I know.”

“That's okay.”

“It was three years ago when I knew Aaron. He came to the bar that I regularly go to with Calvin and Jiro. We didn't know what was wrong with him, he came into the bar and sat at the bar and just started to drink. He drank a lot and got very drunk. After he was very drunk some guys came and started to beat him up. We didn't know why, but we helped him. And so after that we became friends. He didn't open to us right away, but he slowly did at times. When he opened up to us about his problems, we found out that his parents are never home like ours, his parent's were always over seas doing business. His sister left him to do her dream, and so there's just him left in his big mansion. A cold place that he says can never be home. He said that his parents never cared about him...” Chun finishes.

“But I still don't understand, why is he a player? And why does he always drink?”

“He said that he drinks to forget his pain. And he also never told us why he became a player, so I can't answer your question.”

“He drinks to forget his pain?” Gui Gui repeats what Chun just said quietly.

“That's all that I know about him.”

“Really?”

“Really. Now will you stop bothering me about him, and you promised me remember.”

“I know, I don't have a dumb brain like yours” Gui Gui .

“I do not have a dumb brain” he said back.

“Yes you do. If you don't then can you explain to me why you became a drinker and a player too?”

“You don't need to know about my life now.”

Gui Gui smiles. “Alright then, and just to let you know, Ariel doesn't like players so you better stop being one.”

“I stop long after I got her.”

“Good boy” Gui Gui said and got up.

“And Ariel likes boy friends that are considerate and brings her flowers” Gui Gui said before leaving.

“Flowers?” Chun thought and smiled.