It has Always been You

It has Always been You

“Ah” Gui Gui said as she looks at the little girl in front of her.

“I don't want to eat” the girl pouts.

“You have to, or else you won't get better” Gui Gui smiled at the little girl.

“But it's bitter, I hate eating medicine.”

“I do too, but don't you want to be able to go home?”

The girl nodded.

“Then you have to get well first. And to get well you must take care of yourself and eat the medicine that the doctor wants you to eat.”

The girl had a big sigh, and then opens .

“Good. Now I'll be back tomorrow at the same time to check on you” Gui Gui said as she puts the medicine away.

“Okay Jie Jie, but can I really go home when I get better?”

“Of course” Gui Gui touched her head gently. “But before you think about going home, you must think about getting well first okay?”

“Okay!” she smiles.

- - - - -

Gui Gui finally got home from her volunteering job. From down the street she saw Aaron's car parked in front of her house with Aaron leaning on his car. He must have been waiting for her.

She took a deep breath and headed towards her house.

“Gui Gui” she heard Aaron called her as she approaches her house.

“What are you doing here?” she asks him not looking at him directly.

“I came to see you, where have you been these pass few days?”

“Oh... it's just that I've been busy...well I'm tired, so...I'm going to go in first” she said and turns away.

Aaron grabs her arm, turns her around and pulls her into his arm. “Why are you avoiding me? Why don't you pick up my calls?!” he said annoyed by her attitude.

“Humph! Why do you care where I am?! And picking up your calls or not is my problem!” she said angrily him.

He looks at her coldly and leans in towards her. “I'm worried that's why I care!” he yells.

“Why should you worry about me? I'm fine can't you see? And it REALLY looks like you're worried when all you do is make out with other girls!”

“I have the right to do what I want, I'm not your boy friend.”

“EXACTLY! I do too! I'm not your girl friend so stop making it look like I am! And more over, I'm not the new girl anymore, so blackmailing me won't work.”

He kissed her harshly. He really missed her lips, her voice, her presence.

Gui Gui pushes him away as tears ran down her face.

“Why are you crying?” he asks as he looks at her.

“I really don't understand you, no...I never did from the start. You open up to me, you always keep me by your side, you always tell me that you like me, that you miss me, all the things that will just make me like you. But you always have to hurt me too. Have you ever thought that all the things that you do could make me fall for you?” she continued crying.

“Are you saying that-”

“Yes, I've fallen in love with you Aaron Yan” she said and looks at him in the eyes. She couldn't help it, every time she looks at him he gets more and more attracting. “That's why I've been avoiding you. Seeing you with other girls make me feel so hurt, it's better to not see you than see you. I've fallen for you, but just like every other girl, you just want to play with them. know you're just using me like how you're using the other girls. You kiss me when you want, you call me when you're bored” she stops and smiles as she wipes her tears away. “Now that you know that you've got me, will you leave me too?”

Aaron looks at her speechless.

Gui Gui laughs. “Who am I kidding...of course you will, I should have known this from the start” she said and looks away. “I can't believe I fell in love wit-” before she could finish he kissed her. It was a very long kiss. He finally pulled away.

~

“Did we miss out on something?” Ya Tou asks Gui Gui and Aaron as they walks with their fingers crossed to come and join the others for lunch.

They both sat down before saying anything.

“We're official” Aaron said making Gui Gui blushed. At times she still can't believe that she and Aaron are together.

“Really?” Xiao Xun who's beside Gui Gui asks her.

She nodded happily.

“Kool” said Calvin.

“Aaron are you sure you're serious about Gui Gui?” Jiro ask Aaron.

Gui Gui then turns to Aaron to wait for his answer.

Aaron smiles at Jiro. “Worry about my relationship?”

“No, just curious.”

“Don't worry, about me. You can start worrying after you get a stable relationship.”

“I said I'm not worry, just curious,” he pouts. Making the group laugh, except Gui Gui. She really wanted to know what Aaron would answer. After that kiss that day, Aaron didn't say anything.

~

“Gui Gui, are you sure about this?” Xiao Xun ask Gui Gui as the girls hangs out at Ya Tou and Xiao Xun's apartment.

“Sure about what?” Gui Gui ask as she munch on a bag of chips.

“Aaron, and just this relationship.”

“Yeah. I thought that you would never like him,” Ya Tou jokes. “But seriously, I'm a little worried for you, like we said before, Aaron is a player.”

Gui Gui stops eating her chips and looks at the girls.

“Feelings changes after awhile” she replies to Ya Tou's joke. “And to be honest, I'm not so sure myself. This relationship, I don't know how it would go” she sigh.

“Well it looks like Aaron had changed a bit” Xiao Xun said trying to cheer her up a little.

Gui Gui looks at her and smile. “How are you and Xiao Yu coming along?” she changes the subject.

She turns away blushing.

“Oh, are you not going to tell me?” Gui Gui looks at her pink face. “I can always ask Xiao Yu you know, and you know guys, they always twist the story.”

“He...just ask me out on a date, nothing much” she answers.

“Really? Well you face tells me that there's more to that.”

“And they kissed” Ya Tou said out loud.

“Really?!” Gui Gui said surprised. “So you and Xiao Yu are official now?”

She smiles and nodded.

“Ya Tou what about you?” Gui Gui ask her.

“I don't know, Wang Zi is nice, handsome, and smart, but I don't know about starting a new relationship yet.”

“If he likes you he'll wait for you” she answers knowing that Wang Zi already really like Ya Tou.

“But just don't make him wait to long” Xiao Xun added.

“Why?”

“Because like you said, he's nice, handsome, and smart, so if you let him wait to long, other girls might try to get him.”

“Good point, is that why you and Xiao Yu are confirmed so fast?”

“Well...maybe” she blushes again.

Ya Tou smiles at the two girls still unsure if she will be able to handle another relationship.

 

 

 

****

Don't worry, Gui Gui is going  tell Aaron soon.