It has Always been You

It has Always been You


The next morning Aaron called Gui Gui.

“What do you want?” she said as she answers her phone annoyed.

It hasn't even been two minutes since the last time he called her to get him some food.

“I don't want the food anymore, just come see me, I'm in the library” he said and hung up.

Gui Gui hung up the phone angrily. “I can't believe that I'm letting him control me like a slave!” she said mad at herself and walks to the library.

“Why would he be here anyways” she thought as she enters the library.

Searching for Aaron she went through almost the whole place until she found him making out with a girl in the back of some shelves. When she caught a glimpse she quickly turns away and waited until they were done. But as she waited she heard Aaron flirt with the girl he was making out with, which was making her wait longer and making her angrier for wasting her time standing in the library, while listening to the love birds flirt away.

Just as she was about to leave after 45 minutes of waiting, someone pulled her back.

“Where are you going?” Aaron asks her as he turns her around.

“Away from you” she said and began to walk away again. She was very angry now.

“Why?” Aaron turns her around again.

“You know clearly why” she said and looks at him coldly. “Why do you bug me when you have so many of the girls that like you?”

“Because you're the only one that I can pick on.”

“Why do you want to pick me?” she ask confused..

“I just do” he said simply.

“Why?” she got even more confused.

“You'll never understand, so just accept my answers the way they are” he said and puts his hand over her shoulders. “Let's go.”

“Where?”

“Away from school.”

- - - - -

“Is this-”

“Welcome to my place” he said as they pull up the drive way into a huge, big mansion.

“Why did you bring me here?” she asked not surprised by how rich he is.

“I want to, let's go” he said as he parked the car.

Gui Gui didn't move an inch, so Aaron went to the passenger side, opens the door and pulls Gui Gui out.

“Don't pull me” she said as Aaron drags her into his house.

“Young master you're back” said one of the maids as she bows to him.

“Aunt Susie, you don't have to prepare dinner tonight, I won't be home” he said quickly before he pulls Gui Gui up the stairs with him.

“Where are you taking me” she said as Aaron opens the door to a room.

“To my room.”

'Omg! He's not going to...' she thought as Aaron set her on his bed..

Chapter Thirteen

“Don't worry, although I really like you, I won't do it” he said as he walks into his big closet.

“What are you doing?” she said. “And why do I have to be here in your house, in YOUR room?”

“I'm taking a shower, so wait a few minutes for me” he said as he came out in a towel.

Gui Gui stares at him for a few seconds and then she quickly turns around and blushed as she saw his top half.

Aaron smiled at how cute she acted before he enters the bathroom.

'He's so slim and damn he's hot' Gui Gui thought and quickly shook her thoughts always. 'What am I thinking?' she said and heard the shower running.

She turns around and he was gone. After waiting a while she got bored and went to look around in his room.

“That ert, must had brought every girl that he had to his room” she mumbles as she looks at his pictures around his room.

There were mostly pictures of Aaron and the three other guys, very little of Aaron by himself and when he was little. There was no family pictures.

“You're cute when you're small, but why did you grow up to be so mean and not cute” she said as she looks at a picture of Aaron when he was small smiling.

“I can hear you” she heard his voice said behind him.

She jumps and quickly turns around to see him right in her face.

“So you think that I'm cute?” he smiles at her.

“Just in this picture” she said and quickly moved away from him.

He turns around and headed into the closet to change.

“Aaron why don't you have any family pictures?” Gui Gui asks as she continues to look around.

“I just don't” he said from the closet. “You ask to many question, do you need me to shut you up?” he asks as he pokes his head out from the closet.

“No, I can do that myself” she said and walks into the bathroom. She smiles at herself in the mirror and was about to leave when something on the table caught her eyes. She picks it up and took a closer look. Her eyes widen.

“You can touch anything else but this” Aaron said coldly as he grabs the necklace from her hand.

He then puts the necklace around his neck. “Alright, let's go, your turn” he said and pulls her away.

“Eh!” she said and quickly grabs her bag. “What do you mean my turn?” she said as they walk down the stairs and to his car.

“I'll french you if you ask another question” he said as they drove away.

“Humph!” she pouts and looks out the window, but her eyes came back to Aaron. She starred at the necklace around his neck.

“Am I that handsome?” he said as he notice her stares at him.

“Not a bit” she said and looks away. 'How did he get that?' she wondered.

“Let's go” he said as he stops the car.

Gui Gui did as told because she didn't want to be pull by him again.

She then followed him into a salon.

“Mrs. Chung, please get her hair and make up done, and give her the clothes that I bought” Aaron said as he pushes Gui Gui to a fat curled hair lady.

“It will be done” the lady said and walks Gui Gui to a back room.

“Sir Aaron, please follow me” said a guy and Aaron followed him into another room.

One hour later.

“I don't want to wear this” Aaron heard Gui Gui said as he waited outside of the room she's in.

“But Sir Aaron told me to give you this to wear” said the lady.

“And I don't want any make-up on, this is too much” Gui Gui pouts.

“Stop complaining and come out” said Aaron annoyed.

“No!” said Gui Gui from inside of the room.

“Or do you want me to come in instead.”

“Alright” Gui Gui said mad.

The lady opens the door and went out first.

“She's gorgeous” the Mrs. Chung whispers to Aaron and steps away from his view.

Gui Gui took a deep break and steps out of the room.

“Laugh all you want now” she said and closed her eyes.

Aaron was shock by how beautiful she is now. Gui Gui's hair was curled nicely down her shoulders. Her white knee length tube top shows off her beautiful skin that Aaron wished he had picked out a dress that could have covered up her more. Her white heels made her legs look so y. And her light make-up made her look like an angel. He smiled and slowly approaches her.

“Can I hug and kiss you all I want in stead” he whispers into her ear.

Gui Gui opens her eyes and hits him. “ert.”

“Ouch! That hurts” he pretends as he touches his chest. As she turns back into the changing room. “But I really do” he said. “You are too beautiful to resist.”

She felt her cheeks turned pink. He was the first guy that told her she was beautiful, maybe it's because she really never dresses up. She looks at herself in them mirror and smiles.

When she came back out with her bag she noticed that he also had changed clothes too. He was in in white suit, making him look so kind, gentle and very handsome.

“Thanks Mrs. Chung” Aaron said and pulls Gui Gui out of the shop.

“Why are we dressed up?” she asks as they drove off to their destination.

“My cousin's having a couple party, so I decided to take you” he said not looking at her.

“Why me?”

“Why not?”

“Because I don't like you and I don't like going to parties.”

“Well I like you and I want to take you, end of topic.”

Soon they pull up into a another big building.

“I wonder who will the guys bring” Aaron smile as he parked his car at the entrance. Two waiter opens the door for them. One on each side. One got into Aaron's car and drove it away to be parked.

Aaron looks at Gui Gui and grabs her hand. He then puts it around his. Just as he removed his hand Gui Gui pulls her hand away. Aaron looks at her and puts her hand around his again, this time he held it down.

“Be good, or else I'll do what you don't want me to do to you” he threats and they walk into the house.