Hun, what are you doing ?

Sequel : When EXO is jealous of Kris

"How could i get here ?" You are wondering yourself when you realize that you just wake up between the sleepy heads EXO member.

Kai lays his head on your left shoulder. You could feel his warm breath hitting your ears. Chanyeol is on the other side. He starts to move around and suddenly he hugs you. You were exactly in the middle of them and now Chanyeol is hugging you and you can't move an inch.

"How would i get through this" you mumble.

You really wake up now. You saw Kris is sleeping alone at the corner .

"Wait , what is that ? Why is he hugging Tao?" 

And you realize that EXO member replace you with Tao.

"How come he didn't wake up when someone took me away from his arms? And they even replace it with Tao, he must be so  sleepy" 

You thought of getting away from them but you can't . You are so sleepy and Chanyeol is hugging you way to tight and really you can't move an inch.

Your eyes start to close itself. It is really tiring. Although you haven't arrived yet but you are really sleepy.

'Aishhhh. Come on!! Wake up...you can;t sleep! Kris will kill you!" As you hit your head.

Just one way to get through this mess. You start wiggle around to let go of Chanyeol's tight hugs. He starts moving and let you go but he's still sleeping and his head is still on your shoulder so do Kai's. You tried to wake them up.

"Excuse me, Kai oppa ...wake up....Kai...wake..upp...waaaaakeee up..." As you tap his head gently.

But with that Kai starts to feel more comfortable and he dozed off to sleep. Than you try with Chanyeol is either the same. He is a lot more sleepy than Kai is. 

"Ohhh !!!! Ottokhae ! ottokhae !!!!! How could i end this !!!!! " You were grumbling alone.

Luhan is moving and he opens his eyes.

"Oh! Luhan oppa ! Wake up ! wake up ! wake up ! " you wiggle again.

Luhan starts to move his body and finally he wakes up. He look at you with a serious expression .

"What...are you doing here ?..O! Oh!!! You're still here ! Oh sorry ! i thought that..they..you.back...! oh sorry ! we're just playing around and ...we carried you here...sorry"

"No worries as long as you help me with them..please Chanyeol and Kai is way to much" You cries.

"Oh? them ? oh gosh what are they doing?" He then stood up from his seat and pull Chanyeol away. He hit Chanyeol arms and he wakes up. He pulls Kai's neck away and with that Kai lays his head on the other side. It is on Xiu min shoulder. Luhan then smack his arms. Kai was shocked and gives a sudden reaction. His head hit Xiu Min's head and they both wake up.

Your body is now free and you stood up. Every body is now wake up and look at you witha weird expression.

"Oh, we are so sorry , we didn't mean to..." D.O starts the conversation.

"No worry . I am not any angry just help me to put Tao away please, i'm scared that Kris will wake up" you flash an awkward smile.

"Oh Tao ? That's simple...we'll carried him away ..heheh " Baekhyun smile.

The mission starts to carried Tao away without waking up Kris. The easiest way is to wake up Tao so he can leave by himself but if Tao wakes up Kris might wake up either. You don't want it to happen so you told them to carried Tao away.

Chanyeol is in charge of it. 

Kris starts to hug Tao tighter as he mumbles.

"Hun, why are you so big ..ahh, whatever.." and fall asleep.

EXO member burst into laughter. Untill you told them to shut up otherwise your boyfriend will wake up.

Baekhyun helps by putting Kris hands away slowly. Chanyeol then carry Tao slowly untill.......

"Wait !!! Stop !!.........." You whispers

"What ? why ?" Chanyeol mutters.

"Wait, stay there Tao's necklace is stuck between Kris's buttons" You explained.

Chanyeol stands there waiting. He already lift Tao's body up but pause it awhile.

You move closer. The only way is to Kris's shirt. So, you it and let Tao's necklace free. It takes quite a few minutes. The necklace is all away around the shirts buttons. You tried to untie them without waking Kris up.

"Please...can you do it..f-faster ? Please..this guy is way to heavy for me"

You untie it and that moment you heard something........

"BOOKKKK !!! " Tao is already on the floor. 

Suho and Chen and the other EXO member  close his mouth and drag him away . Poor Tao.

You make sure Kris didn't wake up. Kris is still sleeping. Before you button his shirt back up , he open his eyes.

"Hun, what are you doing" He tilts his head, his face were so close to you.

You were sitting on him with his shirt halfway .

"M-mememee ?" you stutters.

"Oh me? AHH NOO~ I wake up and realize that your shirt is so i'm scared that you might catch a cold so i'm button-ing it " pretending nothing happen.

"Oh really ? Thanks . I really love you" He gives a peck on your lips . He pull you into a hug and drift back to sleep. With that both of you cuddle to sleep.

"Finally, i get to sleep in peace" You mumble.

**THE END**

wahhhh !! this is so BAD ++ I'm really sorry *bow *bow thanks for those who read this Gumawo-yo . It is really my first time writing Sequel. Do comment ..Bbyeong~

p/s : the prequel is in my stories ^^ do check it out :)