I told You....(Final)

Sehun-ie,You Can't Cook.

 

Chapter 1
Final
 
 
 
“Baby, are you finished?” You scream from the living room.
 
“Hmmm~~~ No nO! Not yet~” Sehun screams from the kitchen.
 
You were so sleepy as you wake up from the sofa, you were watching movies just now… but it was so bored and you thought of taking a look of your husband at the kitchen. He is cooking, although you know he doesn’t have much talent in cooking unlike D.O. Well, he promised to bring you to dinner but he’s too busy so he has to break the promise. You understand it so well as you know he has a lot of things to do but he felt so bad and keep saying sorry. So, he took a day off just to accompany you at home for this one whole day. You keep telling him it is okay but he doesn’t want to hear it so~~you just let him be.
 
“What are you doing?” You poke your head out.
 
“Darl, what are you doing here? I told you I’ll cook and do the housework for this whole day~ You must be tired~ I told you to rest right?”
 
You chuckled hearing his explanation, well for some reasons it is also funny seeing him wearing apron for the first time. He might be gentlemen but he has a cute side. Imagine that muscular body who is usually wearing suits and neck tie to work is now completed with apron holding a spatula and now cooking in the kitchen.
 
“Here, let me help you” You offer him a hand to help.
 
“No, thank you”
 
“Sehun, it will be more delicious if I help you…here”
 
“No~” He pushes your hand away and he pushes you straight to the living room. Seems like he’s really serious cooking.  Although it might be not delicious but you think you’ll eat it if you can.
 
“You! Sit here~ watch this TV. I’ll go there~ Cook~ arasso?”
 
“Don’t want~”
 
“You must~”
 
He pulled your chin closer and kiss your lips. Then he went back to his work.
 
You sit alone at the living room, nothing to do. It is very annoying and you’ve decided to go back to the kitchen so you did. You walk to the kitchen, this time carefully and slowly. He might notices it so you’ve decided to peek on him for a moment.
 
Again you poke your head to peek on him. Indeed, he is cooking with sincere as you could see him cutting the onion carefully with efforts. Well, you’ve never seen him cooking before and you thought he can’t cook but we’ll see how’s it going to be.
 
He cut the onion and put it in the pot. Then he put chilies, chili paste, pepper, green paper, black pepper, chili sauce. . Then he throws some salt into it.
 
“Hmmm? I see noodles… Is he cooking RAMEN? But why the ingredients is so weird, and since when he loves spicy flavor? He put so much pepper in it~ uh, it wouldn’t be that worst right?” You mumble.
 
Half and hour past, and the food seem to be done already, you walk back and pretending nothing happens. Then, you walk to the kitchen with your hands hugging your stomach.
 
“Woahh, I smells something…..hmmm SPICY! I’m hungry ~”
 
“Yeay! My RAMYEON is done!~ Here taste it” He put his Ramyeon he was working on before in two bowls and he put it on the dining table. You sit down a-crossed from him with your hands crossed.
 
“Come on, don’t look at me like that~Taste it” He suggests you to taste it but still you look at him with a weird expression.
 
You just want to take a sip of it and he pulls your hand.
 
“Wait!”
 
“What? You told me to taste it~”
 
“No, let me taste it first…”
 
“Huh? “
 
He took the spoon from you and takes a sip of the soup. You saw him blinks a few times. His expression is hard to guess.
 
“How is it? Is it good? “
 
“Hmmm…haaaahh” he stick his tongue out.
 
“It’s hot right?”
 
“No! it’s…pretty…cool! Reaally, although I don’t know I have this much talent in cooking” He stuttered and smile awkwardly.
 
“Really? Let me taste it”
 
“NO! YOU can’t!”
 
“Why? You made this for me right? Why can’t I taste it!!?”
 
“JUST~ WAIT till I finished this thing then you can taste it~ I just want to make sure this thing is safe for you to eat” he lied.
 
“huh, I know it is HOT Mr. Oh~YOU put a lot of pepper in that”
 
“Alright then, finished it all….” You raised your eyebrows
 
“If you dare…..”
 
“Huh?” he take a gulp.
 
He just realize that you were challenging him to eat that HOT SPICY  RAMYEON BOWL MADE FRESHLY IN HELL. As if he couldn’t do so~ he hates it when people are challenging him like that. What he thinks just….he must win.
 
“Listen, if you think I can’t eat this Ramyeon….STOP IT because …you..you-‘
 
“I what?” you smirk.
 
“You….just..going…to..regret it..Mrs.Oh” He glance at you. His eyeball is totally looking straight into your cornea through your pupil, past through the vitreous humour and shot the images on your retina.
 
“Then, show me~ Eat that Mr. Oh Sehun” you smirk again.
 
“What did I get if I finished this bowl of ramyeon?”
 
“Then, I’ll finished mine”
 
He placed a glass of water on the table.
 
“Just…in case~~~”
 
 He sit down properly looking at the ramyeon. Well, he made that so there’s no reason for him to be scared at it. You crossed your hand and lean back examining his actions. He’s not that guy who loves SPICY food.
 
And, there he goes~ He eat the HOT SPICY RAMYEON BOWL MADE FRESHLY IN HELL in a split second. You thought he’s going to did it but then….his face turns red and his lips are burning…. He shook his head. Of course, that ramyeon is creating a volcano in his head. It might explode in any time. You closed your mouth controlling your laugh.
 
“Hmmm….haha—you, -‘
 
“I’m going to finished th---this.”
 
“OKAY THEN, I’LL WAIT…hurry up…just one sip and you are finished~”
 
“Haaa-aaahh, oo-o-kay…o-ne m-more”
 
His eyes are as big as oranges and you could see tears are formed. He might cry in any moment.But then, he fetch the glass of water and drinks it hurrily..hahahha~ he can’t hold it on anymore~!
 
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! THIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS ISSSSSSSS INCREDIBLE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!YAahh!! GIVE ME MORE WATERRR!!!”
 
“HAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU? I WINN!!”
 
“Stop it!!! HHllaaaaahh, this spicy can’t get out of my mouth…HLaaaAAHH”
 
You stood out from your seat and go straight to the refrigerator. You took something and inserted it in your mouth. Sehun is already jumping here and there because it is too HOT. The ramyeon can kill someone with just one sip. You walk straight to him and push you lips against his; slowly you inserted the ice cubes into his mouth using your lips. He was struggling at first but then he slows down.
 
*plopped
 
“Haaaahhhh, thanks Honey…”
 
"Welcome,you're my hubby anyway.I'll never let you die because of Ramyeon.
 
***
 
 
Finished^^hihiihiihh >///< comments are much appreciated! Bbyeong!~