Donghae Is Back

My Driver , Sweet Lover

NEXT MORNING

AT THE SCHOOL

Siwon arrived

He see Yoona

Yoona snab him and he also snab Yoona

Jessica was so lonely because she still waiting for Donghae to back

 

AFTER 1 YEARS

Jessica Graduate

She became a Popular Singer and Dancer together with SNSD ,Also Super Junior

Jessica sit in the Bench in the Park

She look at the Floor

It's Raining

A Man go to her

Jessica Shocked and look at the Guy

 

donghae_umbrella_by_sujusaranghae-d2ywo6

Ahhhhhhhh...........You !!!!!''Jessica Said Shockingly

Nice to meet you again ,Jessica ,Long Time No See ''Donghae Said''

Jessica Smile

She Stand and Embrace Donghae

Donghae smile too

Donghae ,I miss you so much ''Jessica Said Happily while hugging Donghae

I miss you too Jessica ''Donghae Said Happily''

Where did you go ? ''Jessica ASKED''

Jessica ,It's a Long Story .I study at the State using the Money that Sir Jin Young gave to me then I audition to became a Great Dancer ,Now I am rich .I am ready to love you now ''Donghae Said Happily''

Really ?Do you really love me ?But You say you hate me ?''Jessica Asked''

I only say that because I need time to became a Rich Guy But the truth is I Love You Unless If you already have an Boyfriend ''Donghae Said SADLY''

No ,I am single Donghae ,And Your Feet Finally recover ''Jessica Said''

Yeah ''Donghae Said''

Donghae come with Jessica in its house

 

AT JESSICA HOUSE

Dad .Guess who back ? ''Jessica Asked Happily''

Ahhmmmmm , Your Best Friend SNSD ''Jin Young Said''

Wrong ,Dad ,Come Here ,And Look who back ''Jessica Said Happily''

Jin Young come to Jessica

He see Donghae

Oh Donghae ,You back ''Jin Young Said''

Yes Sir ''Donghae Said''

Donghae ,You don't need to call Dad a Sir .He is not your boss now ''Jessica Said''

Oh Yeah ,I forgot ,Hello Jin Young ''Donghae Said Happily''

Donghae ,You change .Did you study ?''Jin Young Asked''

Yeah Jin Young .The money that give to me is helpful .I use that in my Education in State and Now Also I became A Great Dancer ''Donghae Said''

Did you graduate ?''Jin Young Asked''

Yes ,Of Course .I need that to became a real cool guy and Anyone can't say now that I am not Graduated Guy ''Donghae Said''

I am proud of you Donghae ''Jin Young Said Happily''

Now .That I am back ,I want to show everyone that I am a Graduated and Talented Guy ''Donghae Said''

Jessica Smile at Jin Young

Daughter ,Why are you smiling ? ''Jin Young Asked''

Dad .Because I wait for Donghae to back and Now he's back and I am happy ''''Jessica Said Happily''

What did you mean Jessica ?''Jin Young ASKED''

Ahhhh ,Dad ,Let Donghae Explain ''Jessica Said''

Okay ''Jin Young Said''

Jin Young ,Now that I am rich .I want Jessica to became my Girlfriend ''Donghae Said''

Fine ,I will let you two but you have to take care Jessica and stay away from bad Influence ,And Also I don't want to hear that Jessica is Pregnant and you  are the Father ,Okay .You two are just Teenager ,Wait for the Right Time ''Jin Young Said''

Yes Future Dad ''Donghae Said Happily''

Jessica Smile and she hug Donghae

 

Donghae has an Own House 

Donghae leave Jessica and Jin Young's House

Jessica go to her room

 

AT JESSICA'S ROOM

She call her Friend SNSD

ON THE PHONE :

Girl's ,Girls' Hi ''Jessica Said Happily''

Oh ,Hi Jessica ,Why ? ''Taeyeon Asked''

Where are you guys ? ''Jessica Asked''

We all SNSD are in the Restaurant with the Super Junior''Taeyeon Said''

Oh ,Cool ,I have a Good News ''Jessica Said Happily''

Jessica ,Come Here ,You are the only SNSD that didn't joining here ''Taeyeon Said Happily''

Taeyeon ,Tell to our other friends that Donghae is Back ''Jessica Said Happily''

Taeyeon Shocked

What !!!!!!!!! ''Taeyeon Shouted''

All the SNSD AND SUJU heard Taeyeon

Taeyeon ,Who is that ''Sunny Asked''

Ahhhhhhh ,It's Jessica ''Taeyeon Said''

Tell to her that join us ''Yuri Said''

I already tell ,Be Quiet ''Taeyeon Said''

Taeyeon ,I can't come there because I am busy now and Tomorrow and Donghae and I will have a Date ,He is my Boyfriend now .Okay Bye .Enjoy there ,Just Tell them .Take Care ''Jessica Said''

But ''Taeyeon Said''

Jessica end the call

 

AT THE RESTAURANT

What did Jessica Said ?''Yoona Asked''

She Said That she can't come ''Taeyeon Said''

Why ?''Yoona Asked''

Because Ahhhh.......... ,She and her Dad will have an Daughter and Father Bonding ,No one can't disturb them ''Taeyeon Said Nervously''

Really ? ''Yuri ASKED''

Yeah ''Taeyeon Said''

Let's all eat ''Leeteuk Said''

Yeah ''They all Said Happily''

Taeyeon Whisper to Yuri

Yuri ,Let's Go To The C.R ,I have to tell you something ''Taeyeon Whisper''

What ? ''Yuri Asked''

Just Come with me ,It's Important ''Taeyeon Said''

Yuri go with Taeyeon

Wait ,Yuri ,Where are you going ? ''Yesung ASKED''

Yesung ,Please We are going to C.R ''Yuri Said Angrily''

Yuri ,You will leave me here and Escape from us ''Yesung Said SADLY''

Yesung ,I said me and Taeyeon will go to the C.R. .''Yuri Said Angrily''

Yuri Don't leave me here ,Okay ''Yesung Said Worriedly''

Fine ,Fine ,Do you want to come with us in the C.R ? ''Yuri Asked Angrily''

If needed ,I will come ,Joke ,Okay Go Now ''Yesung Said Happily''

Yuri and Taeyeon go to the C.R

 

AT THE C.R

Why is he like that ? ''Yuri ASKED''

Yuri ,Relax ,He is just concerned to his Girlfriend ,And he don't want you to leave him because he love you ''Taeyeon Said''

Fine ,And What is the thing that you want to tell me ? ''Yuri ASKED''

Yuri ,After this ,Tell it to SNSD ,OKay ,Jessica is not here because she is busy not because her vacation with her Dad ,She is Busy because of Donghae ''Taeyeon Said''

Donghae ? ''Yuri ASKED''

Yeah ,Donghae is Back and they have a Relationship now and Donghae is rich now ''Taeyeon Said''

Okay ,I will tell to all SNSD ''Yuri SAID''

Wait ,Tell to All but not to Yoona ,And Tell to other SNSD that don't say it to Yoona because we still didn't make Siwon and Yoona close to each other ,Please ,We have to wait when the time that Siwon and Yoona in love to each other .So Yoona and Siwon will not In love to Donghae and Jessica and they became all Happy ''Taeyeon Said''

Okay ''Yuri Said''

Yuri tell to all Snsd 

All Snsd be Quiet and they not tell Yoona

Yoona didn't know the News