Something you forget to tell me?

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2009-03-06 KLC top floor

Charm was sitting in her office doing nothing, she didn’t seems to concentrate on her work, she was restless. She can’t even remember when the last time was when she felt like this. She knew she still have lots to handle and do but somewhat she felt satisfied with the result of Michael being in jail and Oscar out in the free. Walking out from her office she told her secretary she is done for today, if there was something urgent she can find her by the phone. If things could wait just wait for tomorrow and left without saying anymore.

She have been driving around for couple of hours without any destination in mind, waiting for the light to turn she looked around and saw Kevin and Ada. Something told her that it was something going on between them. She picked up her phone from her purse and dailed Ada’s number  who answered in very formal manner “ oh, are you buys? Just wanted to tell you to come home for dinner tonigh” and hang up with a light smile  and drove away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19.20

Lok djeh open the door for Ada “ welcome home  sui djeh, it was long time ago since I saw you. I was so happy to hear you would come home tonight. I have made all your favorite dishes”

“wah, I will eat more tonight then. Thank you Lok djeh” said Ada and gave a hug to her

After the dinner Charm and Ada walked to the garden for some fresh air “ it was  quite awhile  since we had a talk, so how are things going?” Charm asked in a casual tone

Ada took a seat on one of the chairs nearby “nothing special, going to court and going to court. Nothing more. What about you?”

“like you, working, working and working. Do you find time for some romance?” Charm asked again with a casual tone

With a rising eyebrown Ada looked at Charm “ usually you don’t ask me this kind of things? Why do you ask now?”

Charm shrug “ well we always just talk about work or Choi Long never chatting about our private life. I want to know you better”

Ada chook her head “ hm.. I though we talked about our private life more then just work when we are alone. Maybe I’m wrong”

Charm sat down on the chair next to Adas “ well then is there something you forget to tell me about your private life then?”

Ada looked at Charm with wonder “ what are you leading this to?”

“I’m talking about you and Kevin and don’t tell me that you guys are just colleagues because I won’t believe you”

Ada was stunned to hear that from Charm she and Kevin had just started to they wouldn’t even call it official and now she was asking her about the relationship they share “ how did you know about us? We have just gone on some dates nothing yet”

Charm smiled with happiness “ I saw you guys out on a lunch date today and when I called you and asked you said you was out with a client. So that made me sure something was really going on between you guys”

Ada hade a big smile on her face not to the fact that she and Kevin was dating but the happy smile on Charm’s face. She can’t even remember when she last had that happy smile

Misunderstanding Ada’s sweet smile Charm added “ well seems that everything between you guys are going pretty well. I doubt it will take long before you take Kevin home to show grandpah”

Ada shook  her head “ I think it might take some time”

“Ok then, if you guys haven’t decided to make it official yet. I will keep quiet and just pretend I know nothing”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

20.00

“ Do you believe that Micheal are helping Choi Long to get information about us?” Ray asked

“to be honest, I have never suspected Michael to betray us. He have worked for Cheng Long so long. And I know he really cherish the trust and faith you have for him. So I can’t imagine he is willing to jeopardize that relationship”

With a satisfied smile Ray lend back on the chair “ even you his rival have the faith in him, I really shouldn’t suspect anything. Anyhow I know deep inside me I can’t leave that feeling at ease”

Joel nodded with understanding “ you know yourself better than anyone. I can’t give you any advice or talk you around so it’s all up to you to find out”

“thanks buddy”
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi people! Sorry for the absence of mine. I really have a lot of things to handle at the moment so have rarely time to write. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I will try my best to keep on updating this story =)
20/9-12