Explanation

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2009-02-26  21:30 Sheh’s mansion

Kong came out from his office when he heard Charm entering “ how is Oscar doing?”

Charm looked up at Kong who was standing on the stairs waiting for her replay “ he is doing fine, I have told aunt to help him, so I think we don’t need to worry to much. If there are anything we can do to help I’m sure aunt will contact us. As for you grandpah you think of other things and don’t worry about Choi Long”

Kong nodded “ well I think you have a lot to do now, so do it and we can talk later”

“if you have any suggestions or comments in how I handle this it’s just to ask or say it gandpah. You know I always listen to you” Charm said before continue her way to her room

While inside Charm let out a sight and lay down on her bed when noticing the little change in her room with out hesitation she open the drawer and took out the remote and pressed rewind and soon without any surprised the screen showed Bernice snooping around in her room “bingo” she said and turn the screen off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron knocked on the door and waited, Charm open the door and found Ron standing there “ something you want to ask me?” instead of answering he just nodded “ well we can talk in my office” Charm said and walked out from her room towards her office in the end of the hall.

While inside Charm turned around and looked at him “ well split it out”

“ I’m just wondering what have happen to Oscar, I didn’t mean the eavesdrop but I heard the conversation between you and kong djeh just now”

Charm nodded “ I thought you and Oscar was in bad terms, why do you care?”

“I admit that I’m not too found on that guy but we have know each other since small and he is like a brother to me even if we are in bad terms with each other I don’t want anything bad happening to him” Ron admitted

Charm smiled with delight “ Oscar sure are in trouble but nothing that I can’t handle. I will do my best to help him . Like what I said to gandpah don’t worry. The thing you need to think of now is are you ready to take care of your own business again?”

Ron looked at Charm in surprised “ last time when I talked to you, you told me to wait. is the timing right now?” Charm nodded as an answer while Ron’s smile widen “ so this means I can go back to work?”

Charm shook her head “ I think you are the only one I know of that will be so happy to get back to work. Anyway it’s great to know that I have a workaholic in Choi Long” she said and winked

“I know of one more than me” Ron said and looked at Charm, Charm pointed on herself “ are you referring to me? Well not like I’m a workaholic more like this is my responsibility by being the leader. If I had the right to chose I will definitely have a vacation and just leave all the things to you guys but that is not a option”

Ron shrugged “ that’s the payment for being the leader I guess”  Charm just let out a light smile and in the same time her phone vibrated “ yes” she answer shortly and her expression turn from relax to serious “ I will be there in ten” she said and hung up

“ was it Derek gah?” Ron asked, Charm nodded “ Yeah and I need to go back to the territory, after what happen to Oscar I need to have an explanation for the others”

“ Do you want me to accompany you?” Ron asked “ after all I’m ready to go back to the triad” he winked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22:20 Choi Long head association

The door into the conference room opened up and Charm went in with Ron following behind while Derek, Kenny and Jade was already inside waiting “sorry for waiting, I know that everyone want to know what have happen to Oscar and want an explanation from me”

The elder didn’t say a word and just waited for her to continue “ it was me who told Oscar follow Michael since he was the one who was behind the attack of Ron. What we didn’t expected was Michael was dealing with weapons. Oscar was there to interfere the deal but the cops came out from no where and now he is charged as coadjutor, aunt is in charge with this and she will do whatever she can to make sure Oscar won’t get convicted”

“sai djat, what have I said about your leading. You know who was behind the attack of Ron and you didn’t discuss with us how to handle the situation and send a newbie like Oscar to do it by his own. What did you expect from him?” Chai sok remarked

Charm nodded “ I admit that I made a misjudgment this time I..” but get interrupted by Oscar’s dad who opened the door and walked in “ it was me who asked Zhi wah to give my son this opportunity so he could show off but unfortunately he wasn’t capable to handle this kind of things yet, so this have nothing to do with Zhi wah’s leading or her judgement”

Lek sok looked at him “ Sui long why didn’t you tell us to help, at least we could have look after Oscar for your sake. Even if it was you who asked for it Zhi wah should have backed up him”

Oscar’s dad nodded “ once again it was my decision, if Oscar needed back up from Zhi wah that would mean he isn’t capable for handle things by his own”

Chia sok nodded “ so when will this go to court?”

“next week” Charm answered “ so this mean we have one week to find evidence to show that Oscar is innocent”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the meeting

Derek, Kenny, Jade and Ron was outside guarding the entrance so Charm and Oscar’s dad has some space for a talk which was what Charm requested for.

Inside the meeting room

“why did you come here you have already retired what happens to Choi Long now doesn’t concerns you and you even took all the responsibility, I told you that I will handle it” Charm begin “ I was by because I wanted to know how you will explain for the others but I never though you would take the responsibility and even admit you did a misjudgement, do you know what a leader like you never can do? that is to admit that you failed with something in front of followers that want to bring you down and take your place like ah Chai and ah Lek. I won’t let you take this responsibility when you have nothing to do with it and let the others to take this as an advantage and have something to say”

Charm nodded “ thanks, I know I should never admit that I have failed with something but I couldn’t find a better explanation for the others. And I need to find something since this involves Cheng Long”

Oscar’s dad patted Charm’s shoulder “ I know you are doing this all just for my sons good, but you need to think of yourself as well. Even if you tell them the truth I and Oscar won’t blame you by doing it. You don’t have to hide it or help Oscar out from the first. I don’t want to see Mich gahs daughter being bad mouthing for a mistake she never committed”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupi: Is there any readers left?

7/4-11