Soon

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2009-01-15 Seeking bar

Jade opened the door for Oscar and closed it when he had entered and leaved him and Charm in the office, when alone Oscar said “I came as fast as I could after I received your call”

“ I told you it wasn’t urgent you could come when you had time” Charm said and made a hand sign for him to take a seat and continued “ I have some sui fah (means goods which were not taxed) arriving in a few days. Since I, Derek and Kenny have other things to handle and Ron isn’t fully recovered I want you to take care of the goods and place it somewhere safe. Can you do it?”

Oscars face brighten “ of course I can handle it. I’m happy to know you are giving me this chance Zhi wah jeh. Where shall I receive the goods?”

“ I myself haven’t decided where yet, I will give you the exact place when time comes. If you handle this well you may be able to continue with it. So don’t disappoint me”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13:50 pm abandoned house

“how are things going, have you find any evidence?” Bosco asked as soon as he arrived

Tav turned around “ I thought you would ask me how I was this couple of months that we haven’t had any contacts but instead you are asking me how things have gone with the case”

Bosco had a light smile and embrace her from behind “ of course I’m concerned about you as well, but you should know why I want this case to close file as soon as possible it’s because I don’t want you to be there with those people for too long”

the words those people somewhat effected Tav she didn’t know why but when Bosco  used “those people” to talk about Ron made her unhappy in someway “ yeah I know you don’t want me to stay too long in Choi Long but even if Zhi wah have give me more opportunities I still can’t find any evidence to charge her or Choi Long.”

Bosco nodded “ that’s why we never have bring anyone from Choi Long back to the station”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17:30 KLC

Charm went off the elevator and meet up with Kev who was standing in the lobby waiting for her “ have you been waiting long?” she asked when approaching him. “ I just arrived, so where do you want to eat?”

Charm shook her head “ I though you would have think out of something. Anything will be good” Kevin raised  an eyebrow “ you didn’t make it easier after your suggestion, well what about Japanese?”

“that sounds delicious” Kev nodded “then Japanese it will be” and lead the way to his car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japanese Restaurant

The waitress meet them in the entrance and asked them how many they where “ it’s just the two of us” the waitress nodded “ there is a table,  my colleague is preparing it please wait for awhile.” Short time after the waitress showed them their table  “ Ms Sheh what a coincident”

Charm turned her eyesight to the table beside and get eye contact with Ray “yeah what a coincident”

“oh you guys know each other? Why don’t we  join and order together then we can try out more dishes if it’s ok with you guys” Kevin suggested and looked at them. “ I don’t think it’s a good idé we shouldn’t disturb the lovely birds” Charm said but get interrupted “Why not we couldn’t decide which dishes we didn’t want. I mean it’s not often there is a coincident to bump into someone you know” Ray said while Linda nodded in agreement, without another choice Charm seated beside Linda.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21:25 pm Sheh’s mansion

Charm bid goodbye with Kevin before she opened the gate and went inside on the way to the front door Charm heard sound from the backyard “still up training?”

Ron wiped of the sweat from his forehead with his forearm and looked at Charm “ Zhi wah jeh” Charm walked up to him “ you know you should give your body some rest. There will be no point in training if you don’t let your body rest”

Ron nodded “ I just don’t get why I need to pretend that I still haven’t recover. Dr Lau have already said that I’m fully recovered and I don’t need to be back for check up”

“I have told you the reason, just be patient and it soon will pay off” Charm explained and looked at him. Ron swallowed the eager rising in him and turned his attention back to the wooden dummy. Not satisfied with his attitude Charm get between him and the wooden dummy “ if you think that you have fully recover then beat me?” without hesitation Ron attacked with his full strength but by his surprised Charm met him with only one hand and it just took her few moves before she strike back on his right hand which made him shriek “ what I want to teach you is if you want to reach a goal it doesn’t just take weeks it may take month or even years to achieve it. So to have a great patient is one of the requirement to success”

Ron hold his hand and nodded in understanding and mumbled a sorry “ don’t say sorry when you surely doesn’t know what you are sorry for” was the last words Charm said to him before entering the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23/1-11

Jupi: Hope you all enjoy this