Worried

The Pain Behind The Darkness

Oscar came by the Man long's office to show the accounting “Zhi wah djeh I heard that you are eager to find out who are behind the attack of Ron is it right?”

Charm nodded “ what about that?”

“No I was just wondering if you need my help as well. Just by Kenny gah and Jade djehs people maybe will not enough it's always better if there are more people searching”

Charm looked up at Oscar who stood in front of the desk “ if it's too many people searching it will be harder to find them since they will hide. I think that Jade and Kenny are already enough to find out who's behind. You can focus on something else”

Oscar nodded with a punting heart “ what would you do against the person that are behind when you find out?”

Charm shook her head while going through the files again “ I have no idea, it will show when I find out who it is. But one thing can be sure that person will regret that he ever was born”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fung's bar 2008-11-29

“don't you think it's kind of suspicious that Zhi wah are always on Michaels places and not other Cheng long's territories?” Joel asked when taking a seat

Ray looked at Joel and nodded “ I have though of that too, but it's hard to me to believe that Michael would work for Charm, I mean he really hates her”

“Ray, it can be just an act from Michael's side who knows”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heaven 2008-11-30 22:35pm

Charm went into the disco which was empty and looked around “ wow, you are really busy”

Michael who was standing further away walked up to her with frustration “what are you doing here? Heaven doesn’t welcome you”

Charm looked at him with an innocent expression “ what have I done that can cause our Michael gah so angry? I just wanted to pass by and see how things are going for my opponents”

“what you have done? You know really well what you have done. What do you mean by coming over today?”

Charm shrugged and took a seat “ as I said I just want to see how things are going for my opponents”

“you have seen enough don’t you? get our of here now!”

Charm ignored Michael’s comment and  crossed legs to make her comfortable “ you  open to have some costumers right? Now that you got one shouldn’t you be nice and treat her well”

Michael clench his teeth “ if it wasn’t Ray who told me to not hurt you I would have you threwn out the moment you walked in. So now before I drop my tolerance leave”

Charm looked at Michael with challenge “ what can you do if I don’t leave?”

“you..” Michael started but get interrupted from someone behind “ we would close for today, so please Charm come back another day”

Charm turned around and meet his gaze “ Ok, I will leave but how many days can you have close Fung?”

Ray let out a light smile and locked eye’s with her “ We both have business if you make things hard for me I can do the same to you. Please don’t push me”

With a smirk Charm nodded “ yeah you are right we both have business but the difference is I can close all Choi long business and still manage. I don’t think you dare to lay a finger on KLC right?”

Michael stepped forward “ what do you get from that? You will also lose by doing that”

Charm looked at Michael with hatred “ What I get? Then may I ask what do you get by hurting Ron? even if this is a losing deal I will still do it I don’t care if this will make me lose a lot, I will make sure that I will drag you with me”

“you” Michael said with clenching teeth when Ray hold him back Charm looked from Michael back to Ray “ you better have all you business closed “ she said before leaving

When she was gone Ray looked at Michael with anger “ was this you told me to wait and see? Last time when you laid a finger on Ron she made a great damage in our business now you do it again, what’s going on in your mind? She have made things really clear that she will turned our business upside down”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/9-10