Playing?

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2008-09-13 15:00pm Kawloon East station

 

Bosco stormed into his department and turned the TV on “ This project is a collaboration between the Taiwanese government and KCL, the harbour expected to be ready in 2010 and it's also the first harbour under KCL”

 

Bosco turned around to look at the others expression towards this news “ do you know what this mean?”

 

All of them was in chock “ I never though she would be working with the government didn't they check her background before they approve this” Felix said in disbelief

 

Bosco just took a deep breath when Selena spoke up “ we needed to dig for a while before we found out that she was the leader of Choi Long how will Taiwan get this information that easily”

 

“The thing I'm worrying most about now is if she involve the profit from Choi Long's business the government will also be in a mess. This will even be harder for us to take any actions” Bosco said when resting his head in his palm.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

17:00 pm VIP room in a restaurant in Taiwan

 

Charm poured up a cup of tea when the door to the room slammed up and Deng jeh with his men went in “ sai djat, what do you mean by this” he said with madness

 

Charm put the cup down and looked at the fury Deng jeh and poured up another cup of tea and put it on the seat opposite her “ please Deng jeh drink some tea first, you don't need to be so mad”

 

Deng jeh hit the cup so it flew off a bit and crashed when it landed on the floor “ don't play games with me sai djat ( means the younger generation) first you tell me you want to collaborate with me next you sign a contract with the government to build a harbour!”

 

Still with a calm expression and voice Charm speak up “ Deng jeh, I'm not playing games with you. What I said is true, I do need you piece. My harbour won't be finish until 2010 I still need your help also the contract that we sign was for two years only I haven't broke any laws.”

 

Deng jeh slammed his fist on the table and looked harmfully at Charm “ so from the start you have already planed to make use of me. Do you know who you are dealing with kiddo?”

 

Charm shook her head “ you have misunderstand me Deng jeh, if that was my purpose I wouldn't be sitting her alone without any of my people by my side. It's right that I only wanted to rent your harbour for two years but this doesn't mean we won't have any other collaborations. I promise Deng jeh that you won't lose anything from my side when the harbour is ready”

 

Deng jeh still had his eye's on Charm but with a softer gaze when Charm continued her words “ what you will earn from me will not be related to KCL, I will take use of other freight companies to ship over A goods ( which mean piracy with high qualities) and I will offer Deng jeh this with a low price”

“ So you want me to buy from you instead, why should I take this offer” Deng jeh asked

 

Charm smiled lightly “ yes, I want our collaboration to be more close. I'm sure that the offer I give now is not to be found somewhere else. The price that I offer will only be 5% of the actually price you are paying your supplier for each product.”

 

“then what do you serve on this deal?” Deng jeh asked with suspicious

 

Charm shook her head “ I don't earn anything the 5% I take out is the freight cost, I just want to show you Deng jeh that I really care about our collaboration. And if this deal will last as long as I'm the leader for Choi Long”

 

A wide smile come across his face after hearing that “ sai djat you really know how to take care of business and your partners. I take you offer, I have no reasons for turn it down”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

18:30pm Wong's apartment

 

Bosco came home after the troublesome day and took a seat beside his father who was watching the 18:30 news.

 

“ have you had a hard day today?” his father asked

 

“not really just that the case I'm handling right now is becoming more tricky” Bosco answered and lend back to rest when the voice from the news caught his attention. Bosco pointed at the TV screen “ father do you know her?”

 

Wong chi lau looked at the TV screen and then back to Bosco “ Of course I know who she is. Who doesn't know her?”

 

Bosco shook his head “ no I didn't mean that way, I mean if you know her personally?”

 

His father shook his head and laughed “ I also want to know someone that capable, your father I was a senior inspector not a politician how in the world will I have meet her. Also she is like in your age how in the world will I get to know someone in that age if it wasn't through your?”

 

“No, dad think twice. She did visit us before she get this successful” Bosco reminded his dad

 

Wong chi lau had a hard expression to remember but shook his head after awhile “ I can't remember I have meet her before if I did I should remember it.”

 

“ I remember it I was only 16 back then,I came home the same time she leaved this place” Bosco added hoping this would help his dad to remember.

 

“wah it's almost 10 years ago since that happen, how can I remember that. Why are you trying so hard for me to remember? Do you want to know her?” his father joked

 

“ forget about it” Bosco said and went into his room

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

19:45pm Lam's mansion

 

Paul, Ray, Joel and Linda all was seated round the table and enjoyed the dinner together in silent before Paul asked Linda “ I saw on the news today that your company is going to build a new harbour in Taiwan I assume you will have quite a lot to do in the upcoming months, eat some more now” and picked up some vegetables for her

 

Linda reached out her bowl “ thanks, I didn't know that the company was planing on something so big. There where no sign of it before I get the news today as well”

 

Joel had an impressed expression “ wow even the employees haven't any idea of it, your company sure keep their plans in secret. “

 

Linda smiled lightly “ or maybe I'm in a such position that this kind of information doesn't comes to me before it's time for me to do my work”

 

“ but that's weird you are working in the audit department which mean your department should have been counting the mobility money if it's enough to investigate in a big project like this.” Joel said

 

Linda nodded in agreement “ you are right about that but non of us have been doing that we are working on other stuff, I think Ms Sheh took care of everything there”

 

Ray get up from his seat “ I'm done, enjoy your dinner” and leaved without another word to his room.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jupi: Another chapter hope you all enjoy it. I did updated yesterday so you know, Sorry for the delay with the updates these days. 

 12/11-09