Find out

The Pain Behind The Darkness

   

02:00am Fung's bar

Ray slammed his hand on the desk and said with frustration" how could the cops know the underground factory?!"

Michael who was seated by the couch just shook his head with no idea " we have always been so precautions I don't understand how this could have happen"

" do you think there can be an undercover in our triad?" Joel asked from the other side of the room.

Ray looked at Joel and nodded in agreement " we can't exclude that for an impossibility, from now on we need to watch out. And I will find out who is behind this" said Ray with a settled tone

"but there are at least hundred in the triad who knows that factory how can we know who it is?" Michael asked

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-08-20 18:00pm Man Long Restaurant

Everyone was in the office and waited for Charm to arrive as she have called this meeting right before she ended her work on KLC. The door get open and Charm went in " great that you all are here, so how have Cheng Long been lately" she said and went to the chairman chair and seated

Derek who seated on the chair opposite the chairman seat answered " there haven't been much in change but I think they are searching for who leaked out the information about their factory"

Charm nodded with a smirk and said " that's great, exactly what I have planed, even if it didn't work out exactly how I wanted it to. The effect is still the same on Cheng Long great job Ron, I want them to have doubts about each other"

Ron who seated om the couch looked at Charm before answering " I haven't do anything I just listen to your orders and did what I was told to but still I did it wrong"

Charm shook her head " no, I didn't tell you how you should set this up you have think through it so the cops couldn't lead it to us, that's your credit. It was me who wasn't evident enough but from now on you know everything that comes to Cheng Long past it over to probation Wong"

Ron nodded in understanding when Kenny asked " why do you want to past the information so specifically to that cop?"

Charm smiled lightly " I though that some of you would ask that, it's simple because it was his father who was in charge with my fathers case. Now that he have retire I want to help his son" she answered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21:00pm kenny's territory

Kenny pured up two glass of whisky and handed it over to Derek who sat in the coach and took a seat beside " I asked the question for you and zhi wah have already explained what are you worry about?"

Derek nodded and answered with a low voice " I know but I still think she is playing with fire, even if she want to help, we can't forget that what they want to do the most is to catch us"

Kenny patted Derek on the thigh " don't worry to much, zhi wah know what she is doing. I'm sure she will be careful. The thing I don't understand is how did she know where Cheng Long's factory where"

Derek looked at Kenny with surprise " I though she told you to find it out for her"

Kenny shook his head and smiled " seems that our leader have her own way to find out things without our help"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-08-23 23:40pm  Season Club

Joel walked in with two of his followers and saw Michael standing by the corner and chatting with a women who had her back against him, Joel was about to approach them when he saw unusual behaviour of Michael he looked around before he lead the women behind the corner. Joel decided to wait by the bar and see who the women was to his un expectation Charm walked out from the corner some while after and haded out with her head bend downed to prevent others recognition.

"hey, are you here?" said Michael when approaching Joel who had still his attention on the entrance " what are you looking at?" he asked when Joel didn't respond

Joel turned around and looked at Michael " who where you chatting with just now?" he asked with curious

Michael looked at him with a questioning expression " who are you talking about? I didn't chat with anyone"

Joel nodded in understanding and didn't say a word about it and changed the topic " I came today for discussion on how to do to find out who it's behind all the things that are happening to Cheng Long"

Michael nodded " yeah, let's go into my office and discuss it's not a good place here"

The women who had been hiding behind the corner all the time walked out of the club when she saw Michael and Joel went into the office.

She came out from the club and dialled a number " I'm out of the club now"

"did you make sure that no one saw you?" Charm asked from the other line

"I'm positive, I waited for Joel and Michael to get inside the office before I left" she answered

" great, Michael didn't suspected anything?" Charm asked

" He was in the beginning but I told him that time will show, so I think he believes me" she answered

" good, well don't tell your brother about this. I don't want that too many knows about this" Charm ordered

" I won't don't worry, but can I ask why you are doing this?" Sheron asked

"I want to see them in intrigue with each other" Charm answered with an evil happiness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-08-24 01:10am One night bar

Tavia handed the empty bottles to the bartender and asked " Chris have you heard anything from Ron? I haven't seen him around for awhile"

Chris shook his head when putting the empty bottles in the crate " I don't know, he didn't say anything to me. But it's usual that he aren't around, after all he do have a whole territory to look after"

Tav nodded in agreement " yeah you are right, I was just curious. I go back to work"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tav walked up the street towards her apartment and saw a familiar person resting by the wall to the entrance. As she got near, he notice and walked towards her. She could feel her heart pounding when she slowly approach him and wondered why he would be here. When they where feet's away, she casually asked " what are you doing here? don't tell me you had your way here"

Ron smiled at her wittiness "I though someone was missing me, that's why I had my way here"

Tav smiled at his remark and go past but stopped just behind " but it seems that someone is missing me more"

Ron turned around and lend over her shoulder " I have missed you as much as you have missed me"

Tav giggle and turned around to face him " enough of the joking why are you here?"

Ron had his gaze fixed on her and lend closer so his face was an inch away from Tav's " who told you I was joking"

Tav pushed him away from the uncomfortable distance " your face expression told me so"

Ron smiled sweetly "ok, ok I have just finish all my things so I though of coming here and relax a bit is it ok for you?"

Tav nodded " of course I'm happy to know that you would search for me when you want to relax."

"so are you inviting me to your apartment or not?" Ron joked

Tav slapped him on the arm and walked to the entrance when Ron followed behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my late update, My birthday is coming up so I'm celebrating it ^^ I won't have time to update next weekend but I will try to find time to update more during the week ;)

1/11-09