Never

The Pain Behind The Darkness

        
2008-03-16 13:20pm One Bar in Causeway Bay

Charm stormed into the bar and went straight to the office where she knew Damien would be " Git sok what have happen?"

Damian who was in middle of a phone call looked up and get stunned to see Charm " I call back later" and hang up " Zhi Wah are you back from Taiwan already, did everything work out fine?"

Charm looked at Damien with a serious face " answer my question, what have happen?"

Damien went up to Charm " you don't need to worry, it's not as it looks likes I will handle it."

Charm still had her expression on " Git sok don't sah nga (which mean don't fool me), tell me why would Cheng Long's tau mah (which mean one of the most important team member) Michael be after you? He haven't just go to your place he have been on other Choi Long's places"

Damian lowered his head, he didn't know how to put this in words so Charm would understand him instead of getting pissed but before he could say anything one of his followers stormed into the room and without noticing Charm's presence he spoke " git sok, we still haven't find Ron yet" Damian shoot a glare at his follower and the follower stutter out " eh.. Zhi Wah djeh, are you here?" Charm looked at him and then back to Damian.

Damian made a gesture at his follower to go out, Charm waited patiently for a response from Damian side but didn't get any so she finally asked " are Ron missing?"

Damian shook his head " no, don't listen to my man he made it not clear, Ron isn't missing. I told my men to see if he was on Nr1 Bar because Ron have forgot his cell phone so I couldn't reach him that's it"

Charm went up to Damian and put her hand on his shoulder and looked him in his eyes "Git sok, you know you can tell me anything" Damian nodded his head and in this time his cellphone started to rang both of them looked down at the display and it clearly showed that  Ron was calling

Damian picked up " where have you been?.. " before he could continue the voice on the other line spoke " are you missing your son Git sok?" Damian was taken back by this " who are you, where is my son?"

Charm who was standing in front of Damian took the phone from him "what do you want?"

Damian just looked at Charm who stood there in silent for a moment, he didn't spoke before Charm put the phone down "what did they say?"

Charm looked at Damian with a serious and sombre expression " be honest with me, what have happen, if you don't tell me you will never see your son again"

Damian knew he couldn't hide it anymore " Ron change the deal with Michael so that's why he have been after us and Choi Long"

Charm looked at Damian with a questioning face " what kind of deal?"

Damian lowered his head " the bar you have asked about the income is actually one of the biggest bar I have on my territory but it's on the border with the neighbouring territory which is controlled by Cheng Long so not to bother I made a deal with Michael that we divide the proportion in 6/4 parts"

Charm's eye's get wide open and in the same time her temper raised dramatically " WHAT! you shared our proportion with Cheng Long for all these years? Git sok I and grandpah have always trusted you, I have never imagined that you would use my reliability for you to hide something from me. You where one of my dad's closest brothers, you should know who caused his death, how could you made this kind of deal with them!"

A knock on the door interrupted and in came Jade " Zhi Wah, what have happen?" Charm took a deep breath before she turned around to face Jade " I will explain later, have you bring the things with you?"

Jade nodded and handed her a bag with her cloths, Charm took it and went in to the ladies room to change

five minutes later Charm get out, changed in leather pants, a tank top and a leather jacket and signalled Jade to leave with her before she leaved she glared at Damian and said " I will make up things with you when I'm back but first I will take Ron back safe"

Charm get into her car with Jade on the passenger side and the engine, on the way Charm open the compartment on her driving seat and hit the upper part so her gun drooped down from the hidden box and put the gun behind her back " are you ready"

Jade looked at her and smiled " I have been ready since you send me the message"

Charm parked the car on a parking lot where they both get of and change to their own motorcycle and speeded away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14:05pm North Point a majong association

Charm went in with Jade beside and saw Ron half hanged up with his wrist tied and fasten on a hook, Michael who stood beside him looked with surprise at Charm " wow, I didn't though Choi Long's leader would come here for this rubbish"

Charm didn't say a word and just looked at Michael when he continued " your follower have been disrespectful towards me so I took this opportunity to teach him a lesson as you seems to not have time with it, you don't mind do you?

Charm had a grin on her face and looked at Ron and then back to Michael " even if you want to teach him was it in need to be so hard "

Michael shook his head " you don't understand he is really ngan geng ( which mean stubborn) if you don't teach him hardly he won't understand" and went up to Ron and give a hard punish in the stomach and Ron let out a week cry

Charm hold her fits " What do you want to let go of him? you won't just tell me to come to see how you physically abuse him right?"

Michael smiled at Charm " hou, I go straight to the point, your follower here was so big in mouth and said that the proportion for One Night Bar will be divided to 7/3, so now I want to inform you that the proportion will be divided into 8/2 and of course it's me who have 8 and you guys 2."

Charm smirked " I think there must have been a misunderstanding between you and my follower, don't say dividing in 7/3 even if it was divided in 9/1 it wouldn't happen"

Michael's smiles disappeared " what do you mean by that?"

Charm took a step forward and looked at Michael seriously  " What I mean is no matter what, Choi Long's proportion will never be shared with Cheng Long as long as I live, if I die maybe you will get it"

Michael stepped back and signalled his men, they all run towards Charm and started up a fight.
Jade who was behind was dealing with three of them and Charm on the other side was fighting with four.

Charm made a right turn and gave a hard kick on one of the men's stomach so he flew back to Jade who took cared of him. The both women use their skills to prevent the strikes from the others, finally when Charm had made her way clean she walk up to Ron and took hold of the rope and pulled him down. Ron was so weak that he couldn't stand on his own so he supported on Charm.

In this time Michael grabbed a empty bottle on the table next to him and was about to hit it on Ron's head but Charm used her left arm to prevent the hit so it broke down in pieces and then she pulled Ron backwards with her right hand and gave a hard right kick on Michael's right lower leg.

Michael bend down in pain, in this time Charm put Ron down behind her and Jade started to back so she could protect Ron from the other two men she was fighting with.

Michael saw his opportunity and made a down side right kick but Charm made a djat sau fan (which is a one hand turn where you kick over your legs in a sideways direction) with her left hand  to prevent the attack and in the same time she took the gun from the back with her right hand and when she get back to a normal standing position she pointed the gun on Michael's back head.

The two men who was fighting with Jade stop their moves and Michael put his hands up and with a frighten voice he said " Zhi wah dje, I was just kidding with you ,don't need to be so serious"

Charm bend her head down at Michael so she had her face an inch away from his profile " kidding? you think this is funny? I don't joke around, haven't anyone told you I'm always serious with my actions? You asked me if I mind or not that you taught him, what do you think? He maybe was disrespectful and insulted you but remember who you are talking to now? You are an older for me but don't forget I'm the leader of Choi Long you don't even have the rights to tou gah wan gah (which mean talk "business"/ deal) with me. From now on you won't even get a cent from us if you are not satisfied with it tell your brother to deal with me" with this said Charm hit Michael on the back of the neck with the gun grip so he fall down.

Jade pick upped Ron and lead him out with Charm behind before Charm leaved she turned around and looked at Michael who was laying on the ground " Ron is one of my best follower so if you ever dare to hurt him again, you can early order a chest for yourself "

Jade have untied the ropes from Ron's hand when Charm came out. Charm took the rope and went up to her motorcycle and signalled Jade to put Ron up on the back. When Ron was seating right Charm used the rope to safety Ron as he was too weak to hold on to her and speeded away with Jade behind following. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:00 pm Outside One Bar

Charm parked her motorcycle outside the entrance where two of Damian's men was standing and guarded, when they saw Charm they run up to her to help Ron off and carried him inside.

Damian who was still in his office heard his men shout " git sok, Ron is back" Damian run out from his office and saw a beaten up Ron laying on the couch. He bend down and looked at his son who was still conscious but weak and looked up to see Charm coming in behind.

Damian went up to Charm " Zhi Wah" and was going to get down on his knees to thank her, Charm grabbed his forearm " Git sok, you don't need to"

Damian looked up at Charm and grabbed her forearm to support himself up, what he didn't know was Charm's left forearm was injured so a sudden expression of pain showed on Charm's face " Zhi Wah are you injured?" asked a concerned Damian

Charm shook her head " I'm fine Git sok don't worry, take Ron to see doctor Lau first. I have been out for long I must go back to KLC, call me if there is something" with that said she leaved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone knows what djat sau fan is and know what it calls in English please inform me ^^. Hope you gus like this fanfic, and will comment just a simple one is already enough.
 
30/5-09