Not what was expected (part II)

The Pain Behind The Darkness

           
13:00 pm Tavias apartment

Tava woke up and looked at her watch, she have never expected herself to wake up in the noon. Last night really absorbed her energy. It was still some time left before she needed to go back to Fun Fun's Bar so she went up and started to write in her diary what have happen which she get order from Bosco when he last visit.

When she finished writing Tavia remember it was long ago since she called back to her gwo mah, she picked up the phone and dialled the number.

Yun Yan who was home picked up the phone " Cheng chak (which mean Cheng's house)"

Tavia was glad to hear her gwo mah's voice " gwo mah it's me"

Yun yan was happy and surprised in the same time " ah yii, how is it with you? why haven't you called us for so long, I was so worried about you"

Tavia: " Sorry gwo mah, I have so much to do here in mainland so that's why I haven't had time to call."

Yun Yan: " I understand but why didn't you gave me you contact information so I could call you instead?"

Tavia: " Ha? eh well actually my location is somewhat a secret so I can't give you the contact information, I can just call you with public phone"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14:40pm  Nr1 BAR

Ron stormed in and looked around, he couldn't believe his eyes " Fai (one of his men) what have happen? and who was it?"

Fai who was on the other side of the bar came running towards Ron " Ron gah, I don't know either what happen, I came in as usual and was preparing for today's opening when a group of men came in, first I thought they wanted to have a drink so I just told them we haven't open yet and they started to mess around. I don't really know who they where they just told me to warn you to mine your own business"

Ron hold his fist, he knew it was Michael." have you told father this?"

Fai shook his head " no, I haven't told anyone"

Ron nodded " good, I know how I should handle this"

In this time Derek came into the bar, as Charm have ordered earlier to have an eye on Ron " well I also want to know how you will handle it?"

Ron turned around and was surprise to see Derek and glared back at Fai and faced Derek " Wow, what wind took Derek gah here? It isn't that serious, don't need to bother you"

Derek smirked at what Ron said " not serious? your own place get all messed up in your own territory, still you call it not serious?"

Ron shrug his shoulders " well it's not what you are thinking, it was just some drunk teenagers who came in and did this"

Derek shook his head " Ron zhai, do you really think I will believe it? I don't know who you have messed with but you better fixed it before Zhi Wah is back otherwise you better find a better explanation else you won't stay where you are for long"

Ron walked up to Derek and had his face an inch from Derek's " who do you think you are? do not think that Zhi Wah told you to take care of Choi Long during the time she is away means you are my leader. I will explain what happen, you don't need to worry so now you can leave"

Derek grinned and nodded " well we will see" and leaved.

Dereks POV

If it wasn't Zhi Wah who told him to look after Ron, he would have for long give him what he worth.
The attitude he just have was the last straw, if he ever cross the line again he would show him, who is the leader between them

end of POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16:00pm One Bar in Causeway Bay

Ron came as fast as he could he have already been on other two bars where things have been destroyed, he couldn't believe that Michael would have go so far. What Ron haven't expected wasn't just this his father was standing in the middle of the bar

Damian turned around when his followers greeted Ron " Can you tell me what have happen?"

Ron walked up to his father slowly and thinking of a good explanation but couldn't find any " I don't know" he lied

Damian looked at Ron seriously " you don't know what happen? Don't tell me that somebody just stormed in and destroyed almost everything just for fun, what have you done?"

Ron lowered his head

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16:40pm Fun Fun's Bar

Tavia was inside the bar and checked that everything was ok and prepared for the opening at five with the other employees, suddenly the door get opened and five men came in. Tavia turned around and walk up to them " sorry but we haven't open yet, you can come back later"

All the men started to laugh " we aren't here for an drink, who's the boss here?"

Sheron came out from her office, one of the employee informed her that there where people outside who seems to be making trouble " I'm the owner of this place, how can I help you?"

the man in the middle of the group spoke up " oh, so you are low pan leung, (which mean the female owner) we are here to take the bou woo fai (which mean protection fee)"

Sheron looked at them with suspicious" who told you to come here and take bou woo fai?"

the man in the middle smiled " you don't even know which area you have your place in? we are send by Choi Long"

Tavia was shocked, she had no idea that even tsim sha tsui was under Choi Long's territory and she had never expected Bosco to find a place for her to practise was actually inside the territory area.

Sheron cross her arm's and said in a clear voice " what if I don't pay?"

Tavia and the other employee looked at Sheron with wide opened eye's

The man in the middle was choked and in the same time upset " what did you say? If you don't pay then suit yourself"and the other two guys started to mess around and destroyed both the furniture and the glass.

"what are you guys doing, stop it!" Sheron yelled and tried to stop them, but the guys didn't care about her and even pushed her so she fall on the grown and injured her hand on the glass pieces. Tavia run up to Sheron and helped her up, she was so mad and angry that she was about to give this guys a lesson. In this time the door to the bar swung open, Sheron, Tavia and the employees looked up and a smile appeared on Sheron's face.

Derek came in with his men followed behind " who is it that mess around here, who send you?"

The guy who stood in the middle walk up to Derek " this area is within the Choi Long's border, of course we are send by Choi Long"

Derek looked at them " oh, so you guys work for Choi Long"

The guy in the middle nodded and had a conceited smile on his face " so you better watch out and don't mess with me. I'm afraid that you won't get out from this bar whole "

Derek laughed out loud " kiddo, I don't think you know who I am? You should have done a better research before going to this bar, and don't use Choi Long's name when you are not a member. I'm the one who take care of this terrotory and you have just hurt my kai moi (god sister which is younger) so the one who can't get out of here whole should be you guys and not me"

The three men get all stunned after they get to know who the man in front of them where, they weren't the only one who get stunned Tavia and the other employees was it also. The three men started to back backwards and wanted to escape but one of Dereke's man prevent them and Derek walked up to them " what happen? are you scared? tell the brother of yours to go somewhere else to find money and if he ever get back here I can promise he won't have a grateful life, now begone I don't want to pollute my place"

After they left Derek walked up to Sheron where Tav stood beside and supported her, Derek took Sheron's hand and looked at her " are you ok? did you get scared?"

Sheron shook her head " I know you would be here anytime after I called so I was confident that you will come and solve this"

Derek smiled " follow me into the office so I can help you tie up the wound" before Derek get in he turned around and looked at the others " clean up this place and then go home, we won't open today"

Inside the office

Sheron looked at Derek who was concentrating in tie in her hand, she have always loved him  but she knew that he would never love her back but she couldn't stop herself to fantasize about a future with him nor could she deny how much she enjoyed to see him protecting her like he just did and feel the proximity with him.

Derek looked up and notice her stare and placed a hand on her cheek and with a concerned voice he asked " are you ok? are you still scared? Don't worry they won't come back I tell some of my men to have an eye on this place from now on. Go home and rest for some days before open up again, it will take some days to make the order of everything, I will take care of everything"

Sheron smiled sweetly " I'm not worried, I know you will look after me. But do we need to inform Zhi Wah jeh about this?"

Derek smiled " I will report to her later on, first thing to do right now is to find out who they where send by, but you don't need to think about that you are not really a member of Choi Long let us deal with it"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all I hold what I promise ^^ I hope everyone like this chapter and think it's interesting
 17/5-09