A True Leader

The Pain Behind The Darkness

Guest star: The uncle in the Song clan in Dance Of Passion that was against Ada as Bong sok.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008-01-05 12:00pm

In the center of the big room there was an oval formed table and around it was twelve territory leaders gathering together and in the end of the table was an empty chair.

The front door opened on the sides and in walked a women with high heels and wearing black leather pants, a red tube top that was covered up by a black leather jacket and around her neck was a necklace with a ring scratch M&M on the inside, her hair was down and had big curls, following her entered two guys and a women.

She made her way to the chairman seat and sat down all the territory leaders apart from one stands up and greeted

" zhi wah jeh" charm leer at the one who didn't stand up but didn't say anything and just told the others to take a seat.

One of the guy that followed charm had a black leather jacke and stand on the right side the other guy who had a white leather jacket stand on the left side and the women was behind. Charm open the files that was stack in heap i front of her and read when she was done she glared on the others and wanted to see their reactions.

"why have we just earn this less during the last half year? Can someone explain for me?"
Still looking at the others non of the territory leaders answered that question

"huh no one dare to answer ah? well then let me answer it for you it's because the other have open new places with the newest hits that the youth are interested in and you guys couldn't follow that's why the earning have decreased.
One of the territory leaders spoke up "zhi wah jeh the point isn't there if we do as Cheng Long then we would earn allot more, the youth go to their places instead of ours is all because they get the pills if Choi Long still kep the old fashion and don't move on Cheng Long will soon be bigger then us"

Charm firessly hit her hand on the tabel and stand up" is it your first day joining Choi Long Oscar? We don't deal with drugs from my grand grandfathers century to my dad no one used drugs to expend our territories, and on this generation it won't change!"

Oscar: I didn't tell you to sell drugs it's just K-zhai(some kind of pills) and other pills" charm swallowed and look at Oscar with a sombre expression "isn't pill's drugs? won't you get high when you take it? If you don't accept my leading and suggest on Cheng Longs more it's just for you to leave I won't prevent you. Your position now it's all thanks to you father who give it to you I have never agreed or disagreed in his decision but I want you to have one thing clear and it's if he can put you up I can also take you down and replace you whenever I want."

The territory leader that didn't greeted finally open the mouth "don't blame everything on us, since you became our leader the yearly earning have just go down hills, you should blame yourself to be a bad leader that can't take care of Choi Long"

" how dare you talk to zhi wah like that!" shouted Damien before Damien could say one more thing Charm put her hand up to signal Damien to let her handle it

" so Bong sok you mean it's my fault that the earning have decreased? Ok then may I ask you why have your income this half year been so bad? yor territory is just dealing with e and massage facility it shouldn't be effected of the pills right?"

"zhi wah jeh don't joke, I can't controll if people buy e or not and if people don't come to my massage facility I can't do anything, also I have just 30 girls they can't take every job" charm sat down " bong sok you don't need me to teach you how to do ah, if you don't have enought girls then find more or did I need to find it for you?" bong sok look at charm

" ha do you think I'm dumb, I bong sok don't need you to teach, don't you think I have tried but lately the police is all around and I can't smuggle the girls from mainland" charm give out a small smirk " oh come on bong sok keep that non sence, is it really going so bad for you lately? if you steal don't take that much" at the same time Charm took bong soks file and throw it infront of him" I have tolerate you for a long time if you wasn't my older I would for a long time ago bring you out, in all this year I have just keep an eye closed but this time I can't. The money is everyones you can't just take it!"


"What are you talking about, have you any proof that I have stealed?"
"Bong sok stop it I have already give you a chance to tell the truth, I have told Derek to follow you in a half year and all your facilities have been full"
" what you have told him" pointing on the guy who stands right to Charm " to follow me in a half year, you doesn't trust me?"
"I'm not a three years old girl anymore I can count how much you earn on a night. I just wanted a confirmation that I wasn't wrong and now I don't care what make you do this but I tell you that all the money you have taken I want every coin to be back and you are not longer the territory leader of Wong kok, Kenny take bong sok out of here and I will deal with him later on" when Kenny took bong sok out off the seat and was going out Charm signaled Derek to follow, Derek pushed the doors open and Bong soks men all started to shout when they saw Kenny holding on him but before they made a futher move Derek shouted
" zhi wah jeh will give you all an explanation after the meeting, just calm down and wait"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the room:
" Don't worry I won't let Choi Long lose money if Bong sok can't give back all the money I will stand for the rest, I will let everyone get the piece you all worth" another territory leader spoke out
" the money is important but how will you take care of bong sok, you need to give some explanation for all the brothers" Charm take a deep breath and looked at everyone
" don't worry I know what to do and I will give an explanation for all of you, but now we have a territory leader place free and we need to find one to replace it as soon as possible have any off you any recommendations of your followers?"
All the territory leaders just look at each other and didn't really dare to give any suggestions if they put their son on that position then who would take their places when it was time for them to leave.
" you all haven't any good recommendations? well then let me suggest I think Jade would be a great replacer, she have been following me since I was 16 years and have dealed with Choi Longs business since then so she would be the best candidate, if no one disagrees then this is"
Jade who was standing behind Charm all the time was shocked about her decision, how could she took care of territory all by herself and she wasn't mean to deal with the business.

----------------------------------------------------------------

13:50pm the meeting ended
All the leaders leaved beside of Damien who was left sitting in the chair, Charm who was going to deal with bong sok notice Damien was still sitting and turned to face him
" Git sok is there anything you want to tell me that wasn't able to be said infront of the others?" Damien didn't know how to put this in words but in the end he finally let it out
" Zhi wah, git sok have seen you grow up and have never asked you for any favour but is there any possibilities for Ron to join Choi Long?"
" Git sok, I have never controlled over what kind of people you all take in to Choi Long so why do you ask this time?"
" I know, but this time is different I don't want Ron to be like the others I want him to replace me later on when I leave"
" So you want me to help you, if later on when you put Ron up you want me to stay on your side because you know that the others would be against your decision because Ron have not the qualification to take over a territory because of the short time in Choi Long?"
" I know it's wrong of me to do this but I don't want to see Ron jat si mou seng ( haven't any success in life) can you help me?"
" Git sok you have always been royal to Choi Long even if I don't count on that you are my fathers good friend he take you as a blodd related brother how can I not help you with that tiny thing, but if Ron can't handle it I won't let him stay but I'm sure you will teach him well and be behind and help him out, so don't worry your place will just be replaced by Ron and no others and you have my word"
" ah. To hear that from you Zhi wah really make me feel relieved thanks" charm give a light smile
" every parents will do everything they can to help their childs out, I'm sure if dad was still here he would agreed with me on this as well" Damien just looked at Charm with happiness but at the same time with sorrow
" well Git sok then you don't need to worry more lah, you can leave now I still have Bong sok to deal with" Damien stands up and leaved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

14:05pm In the conference room
Bong sok and his followers all was gathering in the room, Charm was still sitting in the chair main chair with Derek, Kenny and Jade by her side
" Bong sok I don't think you have told them what have happen yet right? do you want me to to tell them are should you?" Bong sok glared at Charm
" you don't need to use that method, I can tell you if I leave Choi Long you won't win on it the followers are following me and not you"
" you still don't see your fault? yeah you are right the followers are following you but I don't think you have shared anything from what you have take with them. The money your facilities have earned they have also a part of it, and now you have take it all in your own pocket. DO you really think any of them are willing to follow a brother like you?" said Charm
" huh if I wanted to build up something on my own I could have leaved Choi Long for a long time ago, I just give some face to Kong sok and your father to stay here and help you out. When I helped you grandfather to gain the territories you don't even know where you were and now you are counting with me?" said bong sok angrily
" Bong sok you have never helped me out instead you have bring me allot of troubles, if it wasn't because of grandpah and father today you wouldn't seat here alone your wife and son would have been outside! I'm counting with you? I just told you to bring the money back and leave Choi Long if you wasn't an older and have helped before I would have give you to the others and I'm sure they wouldn't just let you go so easily" Charm stood up and looked at Bong soks followers
" if you guys think this leader is worth following and want to leave Choi Long I won't stop you" with that said Charm leaved with Jade following.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Charm jumped up on her black motorcycle with a gold coloured chinese character dragon on it and drove off, Jade that was following jumped up on her black motorcycle and followed up to the hills where Charm have parked her motorcycle beside the road and just staring on the view of Hong Kong.
Jade went up to her and stand beside in the samt time Charm took a deep breath
" dad have take me here once and showed me which part in Hong Kong that was controlled by us, on all these years I have never went here but today when I see Bong sok like these I'm starting to worry about all the territories my father have fight for, a lot of the recent territory leaders don't accept me. If I don't faster change this generation I don't know if I can keep all this" Charm face Jade
" I know you don't want to deal with our business but I don't want to hear the bad words about you behind me anymore and I don't want you to hear those comments from the others either. You don't need to take care of the business I will deal with it you just need to come out and face the followers when it's necessary" said charm and put her hand on Jades shoulder, Jade placed her hand on top of charm's hand that was on her shoulder
" I know you are worried but give a territory to me isn't that even a higher risk, I don't think anyone in the gang agrees on this decision. What others have said I don't care I just know that Kong sok told me to teach you and as long as I made my job well then I don't need to care what other thinks and says" Charm look at Jade and nodded
" yeah you are right, but I need to change the leaders as soon as possible but I don't have enough trusted around me that I can give the territories to and be sure that they will be royal so the only thing I can do now is take it step by step"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

15:45pm
The doorbell could be heard to Bong soks apartment, bong sam (his wife) open the door and outside stands Charm and Jade.
Bong sam didn't expect charm to come " oh zhi wah jeh, why are you here?" Bong sok who was sitting in the living room heard his wife announce zhi wah and walk up to the door and said with a dissatisfied voice
" what are you doing here, don't worry I won't run away if you want me to give the money back, you need to give me sometime" Charm started to enter the apartment and signalled Jade to wait outside
" bong sok go inside and we talked it out" bong sok look at Charm firessly about her calm attitude
" we have nothing to talk about everything was very clear today" shouted bong sok, bong sam closed the door after charm and went inside the kitchen while Charm went to the living room and took a seat on the couch.
" You don't need to bee so angry Bong sok I come today because I want to tell you, you don't need to pay back the money. I will stand for it and pay it all back to Choi Long" Bong sok look at charm suspicious
" what are you trying to do now?" charm just shook her head
" bong sok you have think to much, I haven't any other meaning with this, I know why you took the money and I can't blame you for that. If I was you I would do the same for my own child but I'm Choi Longs leader I have more then thousand eye on me I must do the right thing. If you told me and asked I would help you out but you choosed your manner and didn't give me another way" Bong sok stared at charm with thankful eyes
" zhi wah, bong sok don't know what to say" in that time bong sam came out with a cup of tea to charm
"thanks bong sam, bong sok you don't need to say anything, I know you have always been royal to Choi Long and have take Choi Long as your own home so for you to make this decision can't be easy either, I just want you to know from now on you and Choi Long have nothing related if something happen in the future with Choi Long it have nothing to do with you and the same goes for you" after that was said charm stand up and walk towards the door, bong sok stand up and turned to face Charm
" zhi wah thank you, Even if I have been so terrible to you, you still help me out, I'm sorry" charm turned around and look at him.
"Bong sok I know you and father was chut san jap sei ( go through thick and thin or death) you don't need to say sorry. I can promise you one more thing and that is you can still have this apartment and you don't need to worry that the others will do anything towards your family I will make sure your safety" charm open the door and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------

19:30pm Sheh mansion
Charm walked in with Jade behind, the smell of steam fish, worked vegetables and herbal soup was all over the living room charm went to the table and sat next to Kong who was sitting on the chairman seat and Jade sat on the opposite seat
" wah I came just in time for dinner, how have you been today grandpah" said Charm.
Kong looked at charms expression and then with a serious expression
" I heard what have happen on Choi Long today, you have replaced Bong sok position" charm who was drinking the soup stoped and looked up
" was it git sok who told you?" Kong looked at charm
" you don't need to know who told me I want to know how you dealed with ah Bong?" charm placed the soup bowl on the table
" I told him to pay back all the money and to leave Choi Long"
"mm. that's right, well then eat before the food get cold" said Kong

-------------------------------------------------------------

20:00pm Kongs room
"grandpah I know you wanted to ask me more about today's incident but you didn't want Jade to be around so now you can ask what you want to know"
Kong smiled " you are a smart girl, don't need me to worry anymore. Did you go to Bong sok after you told him to pay back all the money?"
"Yes I did I went home to bong sok and told him he could keep the apartment and I also gived him some money so he could manage the rest of his days" Kong nodded
" hahaha you did a great decision, I can really give everything to you and concentrate on my health now"
" grandpah you don't need to worry about me I know how to do, I won't let you down. Everything you have taught me all this year I remember it very clearly and won't make you disappointed"
" haha mm, do you know why grandpah didn't announce that you was the leader and waited three years before I give it to you? It's just because I wanted to be sure that if one day this matters like today happen you would be sure how to deal with it and won't make any wrong decisions. And from what I can see now you are mature enough to take care of Choi Long, hahahaha I feel so relieved and in the same time proud of you, you are really alike your father he was also a good leader and didn't needed me to worry"
Charm looked at her grandfather that was so happy she hadn't seen him laugh like that in so many years that she couldn't even remember when that time was.
" hou lah grandpah I need to go to the facilities and make sure everything is going fine, don't need to wait for me I will be late tonight. Go to sleep early ah don't stay up to too late" with that said charm went out from Kongs room and left the mansion with Jade and haded to the facilities.