Times goes slowly part III

The Pain Behind The Darkness

14:30pm graveyard

Almost every triad member that had a higher position have come and bowed in front of Michael's grave. Last came Damien and Ron.

Damien: " Mich gah, this is my son Ron. I have decide to handover all my things to him. I hope you will accept it and bless him. I know that Zhi Wah will take good care of him, she is really like you even if you passed away in her early age. I'm sure you won't be worrying about her if you still was alive."

Ron: " Mich sok, I have heard a lot about you. Dad always talks about you in front of me and tell me what you did before and how a leader should be. I hope that someday I can be like you"

Damien turned to face Kong, Fransic and Yeun Wah who was standing next to the gravestone. " Kong sok, take good care of you. I'm sure that Mich gah doesn't want you to tai chow low (which mean dont' work too hard/ use to much energy)"

Kong: " yau sam (which mean thanks for the care) I will take good care of myself. So you have planed to handover everything to Ron?"

Damien: " Yeah, I have think so. Are you against it Kong sok?"

Kong shook his head " I have nothing to say anymore,Zhi Wah is the triad leader now if she haven't said anything I don't have either."

Ron:" Thanks Kong jeh I won't let you down."

Kong smiled and nodded " you don't need to report to me, don't let Zhi Wah down then I'm satisfied" after that Kong and the others leaved

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:20pm Tavias apartment.

Tavia was all prepared for the first day on Fun Fun Bar, she have been up since 7 o'clock today and have been nervous the whole morning. She really wanted to call Bosco over but she knew that he wouldn't come, as he have already made it clear that he won't come up anymore.
Tav get in to her room and took out one of the bugs in the Jewel box and put it on, before she get out of the house she said in to speaker and looked up at the camcorder " I'm all prepared and won't disappoint you guys" and leaved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:30 pm Sheraton Hotel room 1504

Jade: " What are we waiting for? we have been sitting here since we came back from today's meeting"

Charm: " Be patient I'm sure he will soon arrive. He needs time to find where I live."

Kenny: " But your offer to him was great, I can't think of any reason why he would reject it now. Also he have already sign the contract"

Charm: " Then you are wrong, who doesn't want to earn more money. I have take his biggest piece of harbor. Even if he won't lose on this deal but this will directly effect his own business. Because he will lose a lot of costumers"

In this time someone knocks the door, Jade get up from her seat and open up. As Charm have said Deng jeh really comes and he has two men with him. Jade greeted and invited him to enter.

Deng jeh :" sai djat (which is some kind of addressing for the younger that are not in the same generation) I trusted you but you trick me."

Charm: " deng jeh, why do you say that. I did give you the opportunity to read through the file, it was you who said it was ok and sign it. I didn't force you. Also I don't think I have tricked you, yes it's right that I have picked the biggest harbor of yours but your yearly earning for this piece of harbor is the same as my 5% income include the monthly rent. My yearly earning is changing from year to year and I'm sure this year I will have an even better budget."

Deng jeh: " yeah I don't lose anything when it comes to money but do you know how many costumers I will lose now?"

Charm: " Jau dak bit jau sat (which mean if you benefit on something you will also lose on something) you can't get everything you want. But at least when you are cooperating with me your earning for that piece of harbor is permanent. You have already sign the contract, but if you want to break it I can't stop you but I want to inform you first that you maybe can't effort to pay the replacement"

The two men of Deng jeh started to shout " what do you mean by that, are you trying to hong (which mean like threatens) us?"

Deng jeh raise his hand to signal them to shut up " let Zhi Wah explain what she ment, I'm sure she isn't trying to hong me right Zhi Wah?"

Charm smiled lightly "lucky that Deng jeh is understanding, I wasn't meaning to hong you. But this is a contract and it have legal effect I can't just change it. We both are doing legal business if we was dealing with the triads business of course I can ignore the contract but this time I can't. So I hope that Deng jeh you can distinguish the triad and this."

Deng jeh: hou, I admire your straight forwardness. Even if I lose some costumers I think I still have benefit on it. You are clear in what you are doing and I like it. You don't fear me even if you know my back round."

Charm:" Thanks, maybe because I'm born in the triad so I have nothing to fear. The worst that can happen is you take my life and it's not that horrible. But I can give you something in return, I know that Stephen is going to collaborate with Cheng Long and they are planing to deal with drugs."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15:40 pm room 1505

Joel: "Ray how could you know that Stephen gah would agree on our deal? wasn't you afraid he would get mad and not collaborate with us?"

Ray: " Do you remember what I said to you before we went to met him?"

Flashback

In this time there was an incoming call so Ray had to hang up " I have a incoming call, I call back later" and then picked up the other line.

Stephen:" Hey, I told Joel to tell you I have searched for you didn't he do that?"

Ray: " oh is you Stephen gah, Joel told me I was just going to call you but you did before"

Stephen: " oh was it, well I have decide to forget about the collaboration with Kong Long. Do you have time this afternoon?"

A big smile appeared on Ray face " of course, where and when?"

Stephen: " on Sin Zhi Kwok 13:20"

Ray:" Good see you there"

Ray hanged up and call back to Joel "we are going to meet Stephen today and talk things over."

Joel:" That is a good news then we don't need to call Michael and tell him to take contact with the other brothers"

Ray: " No, let him still do it, I want Stephen to know that he isn't the only one I can collaborate with. If he think we have other plans he will definitely agree no matter what kind of deal we do."

Joel: " But are you sure he will believe in this false rumors?"

Ray:" Don't worry I will see and act. If Stephen behave differently when we meet him I know how to do"

end of flashback

Joel:" I remember you said if Stephen gah behaved differently then you know how to do, but I didn't see anything different with him before you showed superiority"

Ray shook his head lightly and smiled " In all this time we have meet him how many times have you seen the table served with dished unlike from the first day. Also have you ever heard his sweet talk in front of us before?"

Joel though about it and yes Ray was right, Stephen have never act like that " so your view on that situation was we had the advantage"

Ray smiled brightly " and it seems that I was right, now we have a bigger piece and still have the same deal isn't it good?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------