Times goes slowly part I

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2008-03-013 02:45 am room 1504

Charm have been awake since last night, she just couldn't find peace to sleep. With all light off she looked at her cellphone it was 30 minutes left before she needed to go up to catch the plane back to Hong Kong.
She decided to go up since there was no way she would fall asleep in 30 minutes. Jade and Kenny was probably still in their deep sleep so she leave a message in her room to them so they wont be worried about her when they get up.

03:00am

Charm was changed to a light colored tank top covered with a white jacket and leaved the hotel room with the right hand holding a handbag with passport and wallet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03:00 am room 1505

Ray who haven't fall asleep either heard the next door close. He get up and looked out from the peep hole and saw Charm leaving.

POV

Why is she up so early and where is she going?

end of POV

Ray decided to follow her to find out, he quickly took his jacket and leaved without leaving any message for Joel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03:35 am Taiwan airport

Charm get out from the Taxi and went directly to check in, her fligth would lift in 40 minutes.

Ray was just behind and was surprised that she was going somewhere else.

Ray's POV

Is she leaving Taiwan now without anyone following? What is she up to?

End of POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04:15am Hong Kong Airport

Charm went out from the airport and took her car that she leaved in the airport parking before going to Taiwan.

05:00 am

Charm went up the stairs with a bottle of red wine in her right hand a two wine glass in her left hand. When she still have some steps left she met someone on the stairways who was going down. Charm looked up and to her surprise she saw someone she never expected to be here.

With a angry voice she said " what are you doing here?!" and looked at the man in front of her and then back at her fathers grave. She get furious when she saw the bouquet of flowers in front of her fathers grave. " How dare you still have the never to come here and give him flowers?"
" Sii Man" Charm looked at him with hate " you don't have zhi gak ( which mean you have no rights) to call me that. Paul shook his head, he knew he haven't the right anymore, it was he who destroyed the band their family haded once.

Paul: " Zhi Wah listen to me, I know I'm the wrong one and what I have done it's unforgivable but there are nothing I can do to change the fact. I just wanted to show some sam yii (which mean show some care/concern)"

Charm laughed at what he just said " you want to show some sam yii, get to hell. My dad don't need a gah cheng gah yii geh jan (which mean false caring person), do you still remember what you promise in front of my dad's grave twenty four years ago? I remember it clearly. You said Long don't worry I will take good care of ah sow (which mean brothers wife) and Charmy, I wont let anything happen to them or Choi Long, I swear here that I will bring the guilty to Choi Long and wont let you die bat meng bat pak ( which mean wont let you die innocently). "

Paul have nothing to say, what she just said was true he was a gah cheng gah yii geh jan and he didn't keep his promise.

Charm looked at him with disgust " nothing to say? I have never requested you to take care of me or Choi Long but at least you could have bring that bastared to Choi Long but you never did" with that said Charm just walk past him, with Paul still standing without any emotions.

When Charm get up to the hills where her fathers grave was she took the bouquet and throw it right in front of where Paul was standing and looked at him" take your crap with you and begone" and then she looked back.

Charm open up the bottle of red wine and sat in front of her dad's grave. " Daddy I know that you loved red wine so I have ordered this from Australia, even if I was still so young when you passed away I get to know a lot about you from aunt. Grandpah don't really like to talk about your hobbies or what you like, he talks most about what you have done and how you where as a leader."

Charm took a deep breath after she said the last sentence and looked down, then back to her fathers grave " ah bah (means dad) am I useless? I have took care of Choi Long for six year but still the oldies don't accept me, I know if it wasn't because of grandpah and your past djong geh yan ( means the good things he have done) the oldies would have leaved for long time ago. Except from I can't make them to accept me, in all these year I know who killed you but still I can't bang lei bow saw (which mean search revenge for you). Will I ever be like you?"

Charm gave out a sigh and then took out a piece of tissue from her bag and started to wipe her fathers picture on the gravestone. She looked at her fathers picture and her vision started to get more and more blurry. Charm looked up to the sky's and took a deep breath to fight back the tears that was forming in her eyes. Then looked back " I'm so stupid, I should have known that she would never return. From the day she betrayed you and leaved me I should have understand that. But even so I have always had the hope it was her who came every year and leaved that bouquet to you. I just can't accept the fact, that she leaved because she had another one" after that a tear fell from her right eye.

Charm wiped away the tear directly and sat there in silence for a moment to handle her emotions " I told myself I wont cry anymore, nga gang dak tjeut jat deng djou dak dou (which mean if I have said it I will do it) like you"

I light smile appeared on her face and she poured up the wine who have aerate enough in the two glass. " Lets talk about happy things instead, Git sok have started to hand his stuff to Ron his son, I'm sure Ron will be a good leader as good as Git sok. Even if I don't know him well I have seen his courage, he doesn't really fear anything, maybe that's why I haven't been against Git soks decision or done anything to help Ron out because I see some likeness between you and him"

6:10 am

Charm get up on her feet's and walked down the stairs she was going back to Taiwan to continue the business. This time she wont let anything go between the business.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:00 am Sheh mansion

Lok djeh, ah jong,ah sin and Bernice was sitting in the living room and preparing the jii dji (some kind of papper like thing that people use to burn to their relatives that have left) and other stuff that was needed for today.

Bernice: " Who are we going to bai djaj (wich mean go the the graveyard to visit the dead one)"

Lok djeh: " Today is our master Michael's death day, so we are going to prepare some other stuff after this before we leave at 10:30"

Bernice: " Oh, if it's our masters death day shouldn't sui djeh be here as well? Also why didn't we prepare all this yesterday then we didn't need to stress?"

Lok djeh:" Zhi Wah are in Taiwan I don't know if she will come back to bai djaj, but she will mostly do it because she have never before forget it. She usually go first. Well we couldn't do this yesterday because it was Zhi Wahs birthday"

Bernice: " was it sui djehs birthday yesterday?, but why didn't low jeh congrats her when he talked to her yesterday?"

Lok djeh: " Zhi Wah doesn't like to celebrate that day, she haven't celebrate for 20 years already"

Bernices POV

Today is the death day of master, is it a coincident that mom also bai djaj the unnamed grave? I need to figure out why I need to serve the Shehs

End of POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09:20am Taiwan Sheraton Hotel

Charm get off the elevator on the fifteen floor and walked towards her room, she knew that both Jade and Kenny would be waiting for her.

Charm entered the room and as she expected Jade and Kenny was inside and waited.

Jade: " So you are back now, why didn't you tell us you would be going to Hong Kong?"

Charm: " Yupp I'm back, I haven't forget about the meeting with the new brother today. I was just back in HK for a short time, I didn't want to geng dong lei dei (which mean disturb you guys) I was just back to bai djaj"

Kenny: " You could have said something to us, we also want to bai djaj"

Charm:" I know that both of you jau sam (which mean have heart/ care), you guys aren't in HK so there are no need for you to go back to bai djaj. I have in all this year command that everyone in Choi Long need to bai djaj but since I'm not in HK this year it doesn't matter who do or not. Let's prepare for today's meeting instead"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------