Always Anxious

Good Bye Love Pain
Please log in to read the full chapter

Riot? That’s audible from the direction of the toilet. Minho rushed in, but he didn’t see Yuri at all. Minho only see a few women who are discussing something chaos. He didn’t know what the women are worried about. “excuse me, What the chaos happened?” Minho try to find out, but they glared at him strangely from toe to head. “sorry, noona what happened?” he repeated his question again regardless of their gaze. “oh ya,  there was a girl with shoulder-length hair, wearing sweater, and a scarf around her neck got into the toilet, but until now she hasn’t came out yet. It seem something happened to her in there”  a woman tried to explain as pointing to the toilet that she meant.

Minho quickly catch, if the girl that she meant just then is Yuri. Yes, it certainly Yuri. He rushed “Yuri..yuri, are you inside the bathroom?” he called out as banged the the door loudly but no response. For long so he decided to break down the door. “can you step back a bit?” the women just nodded then step back . “1..2..3!  Brrrruuaaaakkkkkk” when the door collapsed, all women were shocked and covered their mouth. Yuri seen lying unconscious on the floor with pale face. “Yuri..yuri..are you okay?” he yelled frantically as he shook her and patted her cheeks. It’s not work! She was fainted, so I lift her then take her out from the toilet.

“what happened, min?” Ahjjussi approached minho panicky. “I don’t know ahjjussi. She was fainted.” he replied shortly as he walk toward the car. Minho should quickly take her to the hospital before her condition being worsened. He drove his car with max. speed and  finally reached the hospital. He quickly brought Yuri into the hospital.

Few minutes later

A doctor came out from a room, then Minho rushed to approach the doctor. “Doc, how is her condition? Is she okay?” he asked panic. “Nnggg..be calm, she’s fine!” he replied nervously and tried to smile at Minho. Almost the doctor let slip, but he qu

Please log in to read the full chapter