Step 8: Experiences make good advices.

"How To Catch A Dragon" for Dummies.

 

-Step 8-

 

 

When Oh Sehun woke up that morning, he didn't think he would be seeing Luhan smiling on top of him.

 

"Hh-yung?" Sehun asked really confused, the sleepiness hanging onto his eyelids.

 

"Sehunnie, wake up!" Luhan beamed happily, ready to pounce on the bed like a child. "It's Wednesday!"

 

With just a glance, Sehun looked at the clock on his bedside table and noticed it was six in the morning. Then he looked at the bed next to his and noticed his roommate is still asleep. "...I don't care" he babbled, taking his blankets to cover up his body. If Suho was still in bed it meant they didn't have to wake up yet. And Sehun was pretty much in love with his bed right now.

 

"Sehunnie! We hadn't spent our time together since I came back!"

 

'It's not my fault' Sehun thought, hugging his pillow and remembering how his favorite hyung had spent all of his time with his best friend.

 

"Come on Sehunnie! I'll buy you bubble tea!" The truth is, Luhan did notice he neglected his magnae to help Lay but he didn't mean to. It was his duty as a best friend to help him with his crush/love of his life/whatever. But now, Yixing and Zitao had Korean classes and Kris was going out with Chanyeol so he didn't have to help anybody today.

 

"Joonmyun hyung already bought me one yesterday night" Sehun mumbled against his pillow, pointing to the desk at one empty glass lying beside the computer. This somewhat made Luhan sad, knowing that he isn't always needed. Being the stubborn Luhan he always is, he lied down on top of Sehun, hearing how his dongseng started growling at him to get off. "Sehunnie, come on!"

 

"No" Sehun deadpanned, letting his head show under the covers to look at his hyung with a serious expression.

 

"Please?" Luhan pouted like the twenty-two year old guy he is.

 

"Why? You have other ten dongsengs to go with. I'm the youngest; I need my ten hours of sleep"

 

"You're not Wufan" Luhan laughed, leaning a little bit at Sehun's face. "Besides, you're not a child and I want to spend time with you. Please?"

 

"Han-hyung" Sehun sighed, trying to not say yes immediately "We only have two hours. We have dance practice at eight. The bubble tea shop opens at seven-thirty. I'm on my pajamas. You're on your pajamas. We need to ask the managers to let us go. We need to run away from the fans." he finished, making it pretty clear why they couldn't go out.

 

"...Is that a yes?"

 

"No!"

 

"Please!" Luhan pecked Sehun's lips.

 

Oh yeah. I bet you didn't see that one coming.

 

"No" Sehun ignored his hyung's warm soft lips, already  used to his hyung's 'unique' displays of affection and turned his head to the side "Hyung, I'm sleepy. Jongin's a light sleeper, why don't you wake him up instead?"

 

Surprised by that, Luhan realized why his magnae was being mean to him when Sehun usually did whatever Luhan told him to do. Smiling softly, the older one stood up from Sehun's body and crawled under the covers, hugging his dongseng and tickling him.

 

"Hyung no!" Sehun laughed, trying to get away from the older and kept his stoic face in place "We're going to wake Joonmyun-hyung!"

 

"He felt asleep at three in the morning, he's not going to wake up any time soon" Luhan smiled, still ticking the younger and kissing him multiple times on the face "Come on Sehunnie, go out with me!"

 

"N-no!" pushing him to the side, Sehun freed himself and sat on his bed, looking down at his smiling hyung "A little bit more and I could've wet myself on the bed"

 

"Aw, our baby needs to sleep with diapers?" Luhan cooed, rolling off the bed as soon as he saw how Sehun was going to punch him. "But now you're awake! Let's go!"

 

"I hate you" Sehun glared -still sleepily- at his least (At the moment) favorite hyung.

 

"I love you too" Luhan smiled, leaning down to kiss Sehun on the lips again, making the younger sighed about his hyung's antics.

 

What a wonderful friendship they have, seriously.

 

--------------------------

 

Bouncing up and down Chanyeol pushed his hyung, earning him a glare from the older. "And the other day, Amber said she would help me with my English rap! But she said I need to practice on my own and then I said I will do it but then she said th-"

 

"I get it, I get it!" Wufan smiled softly at the little (huge) ball of happiness that was pulling him all the way to some place. "Why are we here anyway?" He asked, looking around the street and noticing they were on the other side of Seoul, in front of a department building.

 

"Surprise!" Chanyeol beamed happily before a pair of strong arms wrapped around Kris' back and a sack found its place on Wufan's head.

 

"What the !?" He screamed, trying to release himself and failing when he felt another pair of arms lifting up his long legs and tied them with some rope. "CHANYEOL!"

 

"Yes, hyung?" He could hear Chanyeol's voice near him but he was so mad he ignored it. Of course they would do this to him! They were insane! Why they were his friends again?!

 

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"

 

"It's a surprise!" And before he could respond, Wufan felt how the two pair of arms throws him at some narrow space before closing some door and feeling how the surface underneath him started moving.

 

Great. He was in someone else's trunk. Again.

 

If only the fans knew Exo-M's Leader Wufan was so easily kidnapped.

 

Thirty minutes later, Kris felt how the car stopped and the trunk's door opened, letting some light break through the sack on his head.

 

"I missed you face!" he heard that voice. That dreadful voice...

 

"Amber!" he growled angrily when he felt the same pair of manly arms lifting him up from the trunk and dragging him on the pavement until they reached their destination. "Hey! Release me! If my clothes get ruined, I swear-!"

 

"Of course! But first things first. Minion! Bring my evil weapon!"

 

"I'm not your minion, you weird girl"

 

"Chanyeol! Punish the rebel minion!"

 

"Yes, master!"

 

Oh yeah, Chanyeol was enjoying it too much. Kris just heard Chanyeol's creepy laughter after some noise of someone screaming -rather girly he may add-. After that, he felt how a pair of hands took him by the shoulders and lifted him up from the trunk. 'At least is something...' and before he could react, Wufan felt the sack leaving his face and heard a chorused "WELCOME BACK IDIOT!" before a cake frosting smashed his face.

 

"I missed you Kevin!"

 

"I don't want to be in his place, that thing's gonna give him pimples. Ugh"

 

Kris felt how a hand caressed his face following by Chanyeol's deep voice saying in his weird English "Hey, this cake's awesome!"

 

"Of course it is; Victoria-Unnie made it"

 

Wiping his face the best he could, Wufan opened his eyes and saw the idiots he has as friends. "I hate you all. I hope you rot in hell"

 

"Don't be like that Kevin, you knew something like this was coming" Super Junior M Henry smiled innocently while taking pictures of Kris' 'lovely' face "You did this to me too!"

 

"Well yeah, but I only kidnapped you thrice! And I didn't throw a cake at you. By the way, someone help me clean this mess!" Henry's fellow Canadian whined, already thinking how much time he would need at night to clean his perfect face.

 

"Let me help you" Shinee Key replied, taking out a huge mirror from his bright orange backpack and giving Kris a Hello Kitty towel to wipe himself.

 

Eyeing the towel and the mirror, Amber couldn't help but roll her eyes and lean against Henry with her arms crossed. "Seriously guys, If I wanted to hang out around girls, I'd have stayed at my dorm!"

 

"You missed a spot" Key mumbled, pointing at Kris' left cheek and ignoring Amber.

 

"Oh right. Do you have BbCream?"

 

"Of course! Who do you think I am?"

 

Amber sighed before hugging Henry by his shoulders "You're my only hope Henry, please never change." If she would have turned her face, she'd have seen Henry's blushed face. "Hey! Where's Chanyeol?" she asked after a while, turning her head and looking around Henry's apartment to find their beloved alien. Kris and Key shrugged, looking around too but finding nothing.

 

A couple of seconds passed before Henry realized what that meant and he literally ran to Trax Jungmo's bedroom while shouting "PARK CHANYEOL! IF YOU TOUCH HYUNGS' GUITAR AGAIN; YOU'RE DEAD!"

 

"He's dead" Amber and Kibum sighed at the same time, already knowing about Chanyeol's fanboy crush for Jungmo's guitar.

 

"So, Amber" Wufan smirked, his face already clean -more or less- and sitting on the sofa next to Kibum "What's new? You're already dating Henry?" Narrowing her eyes, the girl lowered her cap, trying to hide her blush and punched him on the arm, trying to act manly.

 

"Pretty funny, stupid dragon. You know he doesn't see me like that"

 

"Oh yeah, sure" Kibum rolled his eyes, drinking his carbonated drink and crossing his legs like a boss. "The hamster even composed a song for you"

 

"It was for the fans" The girl whispered to herself, remembering their Christmas duo with a soft smile. Glancing back at her best friends, it was her turn to smirk as well "But don't worry Fan, nothing had changed much since the last time you were here. For example, Kibum hadn't grow the balls to go and ask Nicole out"

 

"I told you I'm working on it!" Key immediately defended himself, making the other two laugh at his exasperated expression. "It's just... she's spending too much time with Jinwoon..." he huffed, looking angry with himself and using Kris as his backrest. The guy was tall enough either way.

 

"It's okay; we can take care of the smiley guy! We just...just..."

 

"We just throw Chanyeol at him and let's see who can smile the longest" Wufan smirked, making the other two laugh at the mental picture.

 

"What about me?" A deep voice asked from the door frame, making the others turn to look at him and watch him in disbelief.

 

"...Well Amber, at least we know if you end up getting married with Henry, you'll had someone protecting you with...all they have" Wufan whispered to his best friend, looking surprised at how Chanyeol's head was in the middle of a destroyed violin bow and Henry was behind him, hugging Jungmo's electric guitar, protectively.

 

"Henry... how did you do that?" Kibum asked surprised, looking at Chanyeol and how he looked like a beast attacked him. Or a hamster...

 

"The last time Chanyeol played with Hyung's guitar, Jungmo-hyung punished me! He made me clean all of Zhoumi's clothes and bags. It was hell! You can't judge me!"

 

Seeing Amber's soft smile, Henry's protective side over instruments, Chanyeol's smile and Kibum's smirk; Wufan felt completely at home. They were the only ones left he hadn't seen.

 

Thirty minutes later, the five of them sat in the middle of Henry's living room floor, with the windows closed and surrounded by junk food, bottles of soju ("Don't you want something else Amber?" "Soju, yeaay!" "Nevermind...") and videogames. Since they were trainees, they made a oath to keep hanging out between themselves and even after their debuts, they kept this promise. Wufan (Or Kevin as Henry still calls him), Amber and Henry found friendship between each other when they came to Korea without knowing the language. Later, Kibum joined them when they became classmates at the rap lessons and finally Chanyeol embraced all of them when he found out his Wufan-hyung had other 'American' friends. It was an unusual friendship but it works for them.

 

"So idiot, what did you do with my nephew?" Amber asked; her eyes still glued to the television, trying to kill Chanyeol's videogame character.

 

"Nephew?"

 

"Amber gave Krease a dragon plushie and said it was his son" Chanyeol answered Kibum, without looking at the screen and sticking out his tongue like a puppy.

 

"Oh."

 

"Yixing took him" Wufan said absently, smiling every time he won against Henry at arm wrestling while the other Canadian tried harder every time.

 

"Lay? Why?"

 

"I don't know. He said it was fluffy and kidnapped it"

 

Hearing this, Amber smirked and turned away from the videogame, pausing it and ignoring Chanyeol's complain. "Oh, so he's your first victim?"

 

"Victim?" He gave her a little glance before returning his attention to Henry "You're never going to win if you keep bending your wrist"

 

"Yeah, I always thought you would turn your bandmates gay for you" Amber laughed evilly. Hearing this, Kibum laughed mockingly from his spot at the couch and Henry dropped his arm at once, looking wide-eyed at the girl by his side. Chanyeol made his videogame character kill himself.

 

"Amber!" Henry reprimanded her "you're not supposed to talk about that in front of Koreans!... No offense" he finished, glancing briefly at Kibum and Chanyeol.

 

Key just snorted "Please, as If I hadn't heard our lady here, fangirling about Big Bang's fanservice." Amber just kicked him, hiding her blush with her cap and avoiding Henry's curious look.

 

"But is not the same" Amber clarified "all of us do fanservice and we're used to it. But what if someone really turns out homoual?" she asked to no one in particular.

 

"Well, no one in Exo is" Chanyeol shrugged, taking the bowl of chips and started eating.

 

"How do you know?"

 

"They just don't" Amber smiled at Chanyeol's innocence, stretching her arm to pet his hair and receive an smile in exchange.

 

"What about you, guys? Do you have doubts on someone?" she asked. For some reason, she felt they need to talk about the topic.

 

"If I didn't know he had had a crush for years, I'd doubt Kibum" Henry smiled, gaining a glare from the guy.

 

"At least I wasn't the one who got kissed by Heechul-hyung" with that being said, Henry's smile died and was replaced by a grown "Ugh, don't remind me" the violinist said, hiding his face between his knees.

 

"What about you Fan?" Amber smiled at her tall friend, ignoring Henry's traumatic memory.

Thinking seriously about the question, the leader of Exo-M thought back about everything s had done in his presence that could hide a different uality but being honest with himself, he found... all.

 

He laughed at his own thoughts "Of course they look like that to me" he smiled "They have different customs, remember? Even though I've been here for years, I remember how I freaked out the first time some guy hugged me or kissed my cheek. It was freaking weird"

 

"Who was the first guy?"

 

"Chanyeol" he smirked, making the other three laugh and Chanyeol just smiled sheepishly "I swear I doubt you bro, sorry"

 

"Apology accepted" Chanyeol smiled, opening his bottle of soju and drinking from it "I thought you were a cocky bastard"

 

"I thought so too!" Henry smiled innocently, making Kris scowl and Amber and Key laugh.

 

"Don't worry Kris" Kibum smirked and leaned against the couch "If someone turns out gay, I bet you would be the first one accepting them. If that happens, make sure Chanyeol acts civilized"

 

"Hey! I'm civilized! ...Henry, let's play guitar hero!"

 

"You're on!"

 

Ignoring the two musicians and their competitive side, Amber leaned closer to the other two and started biting her chocolate "Back on topic, I bet you could turn someone gay for you" she smiled, pointing her chocolate bar at Kris.

 

"It's that a compliment?" Wufan lifted an eyebrow, wondering why the hell they were talking about that in the first place.

 

"Of course. Just think about it; if you make a guy like you that means your iness had passed all limitations knowing by the human race!" Both Kris and Amber looked how Key expresses himself and shocked their heads. Always the almighty Key.

 

"So, if someone turned out to be gay for you, who would you like?" Amber kept asking him questions. "Is it Zitao?"

 

Kris tried to imagine his magnae turning out gay and he just laughed "Really? If he hears you, he would probably take advantage of you, make you feel guilty thinking like that about him and without knowing you would end up buying him "

 

"That sounds like Taemin" Kibum laughed. "I lost a lot of money buying him banana milk. That guy's obsessed!"

 

They ended up talking about their magnaes, the time they were in another country, and many other things trying to catch up with one another. At one point they all decided to play against each other at videogames and Amber won, making fun of all of them for loosing against a girl.

 

A lot of things happened that day at Henry's apartment but for some reason, Wufan's mind got stuck with one question.

 

'Who would I like to turn gay because of me?'

 

If Jongin and Luhan knew how Kris' mind started questioning himself, they'd probably kiss the hell out of Amber.

 

-------------------------------------

 

"I was... going... to... guive you... this?"

 

"No Zitao, 'give'! Repeat after me, 'give'!"

 

"Guive!"

 

"Give!"

 

"Guive!"

 

Zhang Yixing watched the entire lesson with adoring eyes looking at his magnae. 'How can he be so cute?' Now he understood how Kyungsoo sees Sehun every time his magnae starts showing his lisp. It was adorable.

 

"Why do you want to do this today, anyway?" their Korean teacher -Ms. Kim- asked Zitao, rubbing her temples and letting her head rest on her hand. SMent didn't pay her enough for this.

 

"I buy Baekhyun-hyung a necklace and I want to guive it to he!" Zitao smiled, proud of his Korean.

 

"Give!.. Yixing!"

 

"I'll help" Lay laughed, standing up from his place -his Korean exercises already done- and he sat beside his didi. "Mmm Zitao, do you remember our song 'What is love'? Do you remember how Kyungsoo and Jongdae sing the first line?"

 

"Yeah" Tao nodded, smiling innocently.

 

"Do you remember the difference? How they say the first word?"

 

"..." suddenly Tao started laughing, surprising his teacher and making Yixing smile at his cute expression "Gull! Girl!"

 

"Exactly! Now, pronounce 'give' as if you were Kyungsoo"

 

"Give?"

 

"Oh... My... God" Ms.Kim exclaimed, staring wide eyed at her two students "Good job Zitao!"

 

"Thanks noona!"

 

"I love you Yixing!" the teacher said once again, making Lay blush at the compliment.

 

Half an hour later both of them left the classroom, heading towards their practice room and practicing their Korean.

 

"Ok, I'm going to find Baekhyunie-gege and say" Tao explaining, switching to Korean "Baekhyun-hyung! I buy-"

 

"Bought" Yixing smiled, turning left and bowing at their sunbaes on the hallways.

 

"Yeah! That. Baekhyun-hyung, I...bought..yeah, I bought this necklace in China to guiv- give! it to you. Is that right, gege?"

 

"Yeah Tao, good job! Can I see the necklace?"

 

"Sure!" Zitao took a silver chain from his pocket and gave it to the older. Yixing took it in his hands but before he could see it properly, they reached their practice room and saw Kyungsoo and Jongin sitting on the middle of the hallway.

 

Super Junior Kim Ryeowook was a couple of steps behind them, not knowing if he should worry or laugh.

 

-1 hour earlier-

 

After practicing the History choreography and hearing their instructor to start preparing for the dance part, Kyungsoo and the other members took a seat at the floor and drank water while watching Jongin, Sehun, and Luhan practice their parts. (Yixing was at his Korean class and Minseok at his Chinese class along with Jongdae). Glancing at the mirror reflection of his dance friends, D.O relaxed a little bit, paying attention at Baekhyun and Joonmyun's conversation.

 

"How's it going with Yixing, hyung?" Baekhyun asked, while simply lying on the floor and sighing happily at the cold feeling. Joonmyun just smiled at his dongseng's antics and sat beside Kyungsoo, cleaning his sweat with a towel.

 

"Still a bit awkward but at least there's no more uncomfortable silence" he laughed a little "Actually, both of us are going to Kyuhyun's practice room in the afternoon. He told me he needed an audience to judge the performance he's preparing for their Super Show and I invited Yixing".

 

"Oh yeah" Baekhyun added "Jongdae told me he was going too." The news surprised Suho because he widened his eyes and for some reason he became nervous. He was going to be in one room with Exo-M's troll and Super Junior's evil magnae? He suddenly felt the urge to cancel.

 

Seeing his hyung's expression, Kyungsoo smiled teasingly "What hyung, Jongdae's still annoying you?"

 

"Kind of" the older sighed. "He keeps sending me random messages when I'm at meetings with the managers!"

 

"Messages? What kind?" Upon hearing Baekhyun's question, Suho just pulled out his cellphone and handed it to his dongsengs. Curious, both of the leaned in together to watch them together.

 

The handsomest guy on earth:

 

Upon reading the name, both of them looked back at their leader, who understood their questioning glances and said: "He typed it himself, don't judge me" Baekhyun laughed and started reading.

 

(7:30am) The handsomest guy on earth:

Good morning Myunmyun!~ Rise and shine! Actually, I bet you're already awake, bugging the others to hurry up, am I right?"

 

(8:20am) The handsomest guy on earth:

Myunmyun, I'm bored! Chinese is so complicated~ At least I'm better than Minseokie...

 

(8:25am) The handsomest guy on earth:

I made a mistake. I asked our teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she slapped me. I think I misspelled something wrong...

 

(8:37am) The handsomest guy on earth:

Minseokie told me you're at a meeting now! How is it? Is it boring? I'm sure you're using your 'professional smile' right now? Don't you? I bet you look natural though. Not like Wufan-hyung's smile. If he was with you, I bet he would look like this again:

 


 

 

When Kyungsoo and Baekhyun saw the attached photo of Kris, they both erupted in laughter, already knowing Chen's love for unexpected photos. There was a reason why he always carries a camera with himself.

 

"Hyung! This is hilarious! What did you do when you saw it as soon as you received the message?" Kyungsoo asked curiously while Baekhyun was too busy sending Kris' picture to his own phone and saying 'Chanyeol's gonna love this' to himself.

 

"I... I spilled my coffee on Park-sshi" Joonmyun murmured, lowering his head ashamed of his reaction. Fortunately, both of his dongsengs heard him because they laughed at him.

 

"Awesome! You never lose your composure at meetings!"

 

"That's not awesome! Park-sshi yelled at me! He said I was rude and I have to buy him the same dress shirt I ruined this morning" Joonmyun still felt awful remembering what he did at the meeting. He isn't like that. He's supposed to be responsible and mature. Not laughed like a stupid teenager at a simple photo. It was Jongdae's fault. He made him forget he was a leader.

 

"And you don't find it funny anymore? Not just a little bit?" Baekhyun asked him, showing him Wufan's photo again.

 

"...No"

 

"Really?" Bacon smirked.

 

"Y-yes. I already told you Baekhyun" He glanced at the picture one more time and he caught himself smiling a little bit. Baekhyun didn't see that but it wasn't necessary, Suho felt without control of his actions.

 

'Stupid Jongdae'

 

Baekhyun kept teasing Joonmyun and laughing at Kris' picture, sending it to all of their members (Chanyeol erupted in hysterical laughter inside of Henry's bathroom, making his friends watch the door weirdly) and forgetting Kyungsoo.

 

D.O caught himself eyeing the dancers still practicing the dance part of Mama and his eyes focused on his roommate. He noticed how his dongseng's being really nice to him lately and he wanted to return the favor but he didn't know how. What if he did something weird and ended up pushing Kai away with his awkwardness? He couldn't risk it, Jongin was one of the members (if not the one) he spend the most time with.

 

He was still eyeing Kai when he felt a hand ruffling his hair from behind.

 

"Good morning Ryeowook-hyung" Baekhyun and Joonmyun greeted their visitor, hinting Kyungsoo of who was behind him and he turned around to smile at his sunbae. Sehun, Jongin and Luhan stopped dancing to greet the older and decided to stop a little and rest at the other side of the practice room.

 

"Hi guys! Practicing hard?" Seeing how his dongsengs nodded at him, he proceeded "Well you know why I'm here. Soo, let's go!" with that being said, Ryeowook took Kyungsoo by his arm and lifted him up to a standing position, dragging him outside the practice room.

 

"Hyung, where are we going?" D.O asked, feeling like a rag doll for being dragged every time. Ryeowook smiled and dropped his arms.

 

"Actually, I'm using you as an excuse to not visit Leeteukie-hyung" Ryeowook shrugged, making Kyungsoo smile at his hyung. It was a known fact inside the company how Super Junior Leeteuk was in the midlife crisis and was annoying s to spend all their time together as a group before he leaves to the military. "How you've been Kyungie?" he asked, sitting at some chairs in the hallway just outside of Exo's practice room and motioning D.O to sit beside him.

 

"I'm fine hyung, I was-" but Kyungsoo's voice faded into silence when his eyes trailed on Jongin who exited the practice room and passed by them to head to the bending machine at the hallway. Ryeowook noticed how Kyungsoo and Kai smiled at each other awkwardly and realized what was going on.

 

"Are you awkward with Jongin?" He asked when he saw Kai far enough not to hear them.

 

"Yeah" Kyungsoo sighed and lowered his head "But I don't know how to fix it."

 

"Mmm... hey, take this" Ryeowook said, handing Kyungsoo a can of Coke he was carrying. Noticing Kyungsoo's confused glance, he continued "Look, that bending machine doesn't have drinks anymore" he pointed at Kai's direction "and your roommate is tired. Why don't you give him this drink? I'll buy another one, don't worry."

 

“But it’s weird. Are you sure it can help our awkwardness?” Kyungsoo glanced down at the can on his hands, wondering if this could work.

 

“Actually, yeah” Ryeowook smiled “Jongwoon hyung and I weren’t always close; it took us time. I have mental blackouts about what exactly happened but I remember how he gave me his water bottle when I was too tired to buy my own. It wasn’t a big deal but it gave us confidence to start treating each other as real brothers. Who knows? It could work for you.”

 

“Maybe” Of course it wasn’t going to turn them into good friends but it was a good start. He was thinking deeply while staring at the can that he didn’t notice how Jongin realize the bending machine wasn’t going to give him anything so he turned around and started walking farther.

 

“Eh, Soo?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Jongin’s leaving” Upon hearing his hyung, Kyungsoo glanced quickly at his roommate, seeing how he was leaving the hallway –probably to buy some water at the cafeteria on the second floor- and he panicked.

 

“Jongin!” he screamed, running towards his roommate before it was too late “Wait! I- AHH!”

 

“Hyung?” Jongin asked, turning around just in time see his hyung stumbling with his own feet and landing on the floor. Unfortunately, the soda he was holding shot out, hitting the nearest head it could find.

Somehow, this felt like a Déja Vu for Ryeowook, who watched the fall from afar.

 

“Hyung! Are you okay?” Jongin asked worriedly, running and sitting beside his hyung on the floor. “Did it hurt? How are you feeling?” Kyungsoo was okay, it wasn’t a big fall but he felt so embarrassed he lowered his head, trying to hide his face from his dongseng. Worrying even more, Jongin cupped Kyungsoo’s cheeks and lifted his face so he could see if he was okay. “Hyung?”

 

“I’m fine. Sorry.” D.O tried to hide his blush. This wasn’t supposed to happen! He felt so useless…

 

“Sorry? Why are you sorry for?”

 

“…I don’t know” the older answered, making Kai smiled at his cuteness.

 

Yixing and Zitao arrived at the moment, glancing down at their two bandmates and walking to their hyung.

 

“Ryeowook-sunbae, good morning” Yixing greeted peacefully.

 

“Good morning Yixing, Zitao” The older smiled.

 

“Good morning Ryeowook-hyung. Eh, you know why Kyungsoo-hyung and Jongin are on the floor?” Zitao asked curiously, pointing at the other two.

 

“They’re fine. They just made me remember exactly what happened when Jongwoon-hyung give me that bottle” Ryeowook just laughed, amazed by how history tends to repeat and wondering what could happen to his favorite dongseng (Apart from Kyuhyun) and his roommate.

 

---------------------------------


Hi! :D
I'm at work right now so I don't have much time to write something here. Just that I really love SMfamily If you noticed it in this chapter xD If you don't know about who I wrote about, you can ask me. I would put their pictures here but I don't have time T_T I'll do it later.
Hope you like the chapter! Love you!


Ok, I'm here again! :D
And it's 2am now, what a surprise *sarcasm* ok whatever. What did you think of the chapter?
What about Hunhan? Kaisoo? Chenho? Baektao? Laytao? Krisyeol? I ship everyone ._.u (There was no Kray, the author is so stupid(?))

For those who don't know, 'Nicole' is from KARA and is Key's best female friend. I don't really ship them but Nicole's an awesome girl so I thought about her when I tried to write Key as someone heteroual (I know, Key's hetero and Kris' gay? whatever...) and 'Jinwoon' is from 2AM and he's also a really good friend of Keycole <3
And yeah, a long time ago I decided to write a fanfic about Kris/Chanyeol/Henry/Key/Amber but I never had the chance...but here they are! :D I know for sure that Amber's friend with all of them (Tumblr, Youtube and Fb told me. Haha.), Key is friend with Chanyeol, Kris and Amber. Henry is friend with Amber and Kris and so on... but I decided to make them all friends because I can and they're awesome xD Who knows? They may all be really close in real life.

Oh yeah! Another thing; a long time ago I read Henry shares apartment with Zhoumi (Suju M), Jungmo and Jay (Trax). I don't know if they still do but I'll make it that way.
Mmm, what else? Oh, I also read somewhere that everytime Ryeowook goes to SMent, he likes to visit Kyungsoo and bully him xD and Kyuhyun is close to Joonmyun. And Chen's his aprentice. So yeah.... I love SMfamily. Hehe.

And Henber..... they're adorable, I couldn't resist T_T I tried to look for some photo of them and I found a video! *o*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Ddz0fScZ4&feature=related
And are actually of Henry, Amber and three other friends (Kris, Key and Chanyeol!) and it's so cute T_T <3 and Amber sings so awesome! and I'm fangirling when I should be asleep ._. nevermind...


Look, it's Key, Amber (her head), Henry (smiling at her) and Kris together! :D (Where are you Chanyeol!? T_T)


There you are Chanyeol! :D
I love how Amber annoys Kris xD You go Girl! (I don't know about the other screen...)

Ok, I'll go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




.....

Henbeeeeer!!!!!! <3
*runs away*