Step 14: Have some balls and accept the reality. (Part One)

"How To Catch A Dragon" for Dummies.

 

 

-Step 14-

 

Sighing in relief Kai found himself sitting on the kitchen floor at six in the morning, glad to have escaped from his room and away from Zitao's piercing eyes. He knew no one would find him there. Only Kyungsoo and Joonmyun would enter the kitchen this early and neither seemed to do that today. Suho had looked really tired after he arrived at three in the morning without saying what he was doing and Kyungsoo was still sleeping in the Exo-M's dorm.

 

'Kyungsoo' Kai let himself think while he sat on the floor and leaned against the kitchen counter so no one could see him from the hallway or the living room. Making sure he was alone once again, the dancer took out from under his pajama shirt a certain black Japanese notebook. Last night he had asked Yixing to give it back to him so he could add more details and the unicorn complied.

 

Opening the Death Note notebook, he saw the first pages filled with childish annotations made by him, Luhan and Lay. The first pages were filled with names, drawings and 'ways to die' just in case someone else decided to read their notebook, and make them think that was its only purpose. Since Kai caught Tao staring at their notebook with curiosity, none of them wanted to take the risk of their Chinese maknae trying to read it so they started making the notebook seem boring and complicated. That's why they had written everything important in unusual Korean words so Tao wouldn't understand.

 

 

 

Smiling to himself and reading Luhan's and Yixing's childish fight on the title, Kai kept reading; wondering what he could add.

 

 

 

Reading the fourth tip, Jongin remembered how he actually used it instead of Yixing. Now that he thought about it, he still didn't know why he did it. Caressing the edge of the notebook's pages, Kai let his head lean behind him while he watched how the sunrise was showing from the kitchen's window in front of him. It was calm and relaxing and he let his mind drift away for just a moment.

 

There was a reason why Jongin wanted to help. Yesterday's experiment had been a bad decision on his part. Yeah, they discovered how Yixing was attracted to other males apart from Wufan but they had received a punishment for being imprudent and disrespectful to the other members and Kai felt responsible for that. After all, it was his idea. Reading his contributions on their notebook, Jongin realized how his ideas weren't as useful as Luhan's and he wanted to change that. He really wanted to help Lay.

 

But how? What can he write? He can't suggest Yixing to give flowers to Wufan because he isn't a girl. He can't suggest to flirt with Wufan because they don't even know if he's gay. He can't suggest anything he had done before with his past girlfriends. He was useless.

 

Sighing in calm frustration the dancer hit his nape repeatedly against the kitchen counter, trying to make his brain wake up and give him ideas. Idly he looked down once again only to realize how a new tip had been added recently, probably yesterday.

 

 

 

Surprised he realized Yixing added that. Did he already do that by himself? When? Better yet, Kris can actually cook?

 

'Oh right, he and Yixing-hyung cooked us animal-shaped pancakes'

 

Smiling a little and happy for his friend, Kai wondered where they are going with this. Is it worth it? Is it useful? Of course it was entertaining and he really wanted to help Yixing but since the first time Luhan asked for his help, Jongin felt unsure about it all. Yixing could get hurt. Seriously hurt. Someone could catch them. What if Kris realizes what they're doing and he decides to ignore Lay? Even worse, what if someone else caught them and they lose their jobs? Lay could be safe in China but in South Korea there's not a law that could prevent SM Entertainment from firing him just because of his homouality. Yixing could lose his future. And it would be their fault.

 

Maybe that's why his ideas weren't helpful. Maybe deep inside, he didn't want Yixing to actually try and get his heart broken and his dream crushed.

 

The sound of the front door opening made him woke up from his thoughts, surprising him and making him close the notebook to hide it under the kitchen counter before anyone could see it. Once it was safe, Kai kneeled where he was and peeked to see the living room.

 

"Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked amused once he saw Kai's head watching him from the distance like a shy kid. The sight made the older smile "what are you doing down there?" He asked walking to the kitchen and placing the bag he was carrying on top of the table.

 

"I was sitting here, j-just enjoying the moment" Blushing a little, Kai scratched his head awkwardly, realizing how stupid that sounded so he just stood up from the floor and avoided Kyungsoo's big wondering eyes. "Eh, what are you doing here hyung?" Curious, he saw how the older was opening the bag and taking out some containers.

 

"I decided to make today's breakfast here" Kyungsoo smiled, placing the ingredients he brought from Exo-M's apartment on the table "Sunghwan-hyung woke me up earlier and I couldn't go back to sleep so I have a lot of time to make something better than just instant noodles for everyone."

 

"Want some help?" Kai asked out of nowhere, making Kyungsoo look at him before smiling softly and nod at the younger.

 

"Let's make Kimbap" Was all he said before Kai turned around and took out from the fridge the rest of the ingredients they would need. It was silent but none spoke as they worked peacefully side by side. Kyungsoo would place the food containers he brought on the table and Jongin would start making the rice. Soon, they adopted the same dynamic they have as roommates and co-workers.

 

They weren't friends yet but they worked together amazingly well.

 

"We'll use just sea food?" Kai asked, taking out the seasonings from the cupboard.

 

"And a little bit of beef. Luhan told me how much Zitao prefers it"

 

"Just like Baekhyun" Kai smiled, starting to wash the rice on the sink.

 

Once Kyungsoo finished placing all the ingredients on the table, he sat on some chair facing Kai's back, giving him the chance to watch him without being caught. Using the knife and some plate, he started cutting the cucumbers and the jam in long and thin strips, glancing at Kai every now and then. He was glad to be with his roommate again. Of course it wasn't that entertaining to share a room with Exo-M's manager as it was sharing it with Jongin so of course he kind of missed having Kai near him. He missed their closeness. It was actually a weird closeness because when they couldn't communicate with words because of their awkwardness, they would communicate with touches.

 

Kai on the other hand was having problems trying to think of something to say to avoid them getting caught by awkwardness once again. Why is he always like this? He hated how difficult it was for him to become more comfortable with his hyung. Why couldn't he act with Kyungsoo like he acts with the others? Why couldn't he behave with his roommate like he behaves with Luhan or Yixing? Sighing silently and rubbing the rice between his hands under the water, he wondered once again why he could get so bipolar. The truth was Jongin wasn't as shy as Kyungsoo thought he was. Of course not! He could be funny or naughty or childish or confident. He could be Kai. But Kyungsoo had something that made him behave like just Jongin.

 

'What can I say?' He asked himself, taking the wet rice and placing it in the rice maker to cook it. 'Something about the food? The weather? Monggu?' using some plastic gloves, he put his hands in the bowl and started pressing the rice to get rid of the wetness and have more room to place the rest. 'At least I'm cooking with hi-'

 

'Tip#6 - Cook with him'

 

He stood still with his hands on the rice, ignoring how some droplets started their way to his sleeves. Why did he remember Yixing's tip? Well it was obvious he was cooking at the moment but that wasn't what surprised him. Without knowing, he had already done two things on their notebook. On their homoual notebook.

 

"Jongin, are you done? I need you to wash this crab sticks and this shrimps" Kyungsoo called him from the table, making him close the tap so the rice could get cooked. He simply turned around to receive the sea food. Without saying anything, Kai just approached the kitchen table and took the ingredients from the older's hands missing how Kyungsoo saw him with a curious expression.

 

This could only mean two things; the 'tips' could be useless without Luhan, Yixing and him noticing or...

 

'We're just making Kris an even better friend for Yixing!' He realized, gripping the crab sticks between his hands and looking outside the kitchen's window with a surprised expression. 'That must be why our plans don't work out! That's the only option!'

 

Oh yeah. Kim Jongin isn't a really bright kid.

 

That's why he gets along so well with a certain oblivious unicorn.

 

Drying his hands with the kitchen towel and turning around to place the now clean sea food on the table, he sat beside his hyung and started taking out the dried seaweed out of the wrappers. The silence was so obvious but this time Kim Jongin's brain was too busy to notice it. What were they going to do now? A part of him felt relief knowing they hadn't done anything too suspicious yet they couldn't cover up later on, but his other part -the part that really wanted to help Yixing- felt useless once again. Are they going to make some progress after all?

 

Kyungsoo glanced at his left worriedly, wondering why the hell his dongseng was playing with the seaweed without looking at it. He wasn't even blinking properly and looked so concentrated... 'He's so weird' He thought, smiling a little at his odd dongseng and resumed his work. What got him worried though was how they were silent again. Why Kai got shy just in front of him? It was because of their positions as Moonkyu's friend and Moonkyu's...not so favorite person?

 

What could Kai do? Help Yixing or make sure he doesn't get hurt? After some time debating with himself -and ruining some seaweed with his nervous hands in the process- he decided he needed to talk with the others first. It wasn't his place to decide this on his own after all. It was Yixing's decision. Until then...

 

'Tip #7 - Sing a song for him'

 

Smiling to himself and remembering how he left the Death Note notebook under the kitchen counter, he praised himself for finally having some material to work with. Placing the seaweed on the table, he put some rice on it and started spreading it all over the sheet still thinking about his predicament. Ok, now he had a new tip. How can he be so sure it's useful? What tells him this idea it's going to work? He needed to test it first. Placing the ingredients on top of the rice, he rolled up the seaweed tightly and placed it with the ones Kyungsoo already had done. Starting again with another roll, he glanced briefly at Kyungsoo, wondering what could happen if he tried it with him.

 

'But I can't even sing' He lowered his eyes again knowing full well how his tip could work with Yixing knowing his friend could actually sing well. But Jongin could only rap. Rolling another kimbap, he sighed out loud making Kyungsoo look at him in confusion. What was Jongin thinking that was frustrating him that much?

 

Maybe he could make Luhan try his tip first? He can sing better. Already defeated by his negative thoughts, he kept making their breakfast until he heard an unusual sound. A slurping sound. Looking up at his hyung, he noticed how Kyungsoo had poured himself some green tea and was drinking it slowly because it was hot. Glancing down at the cup, Jongin kept looking at it until Kyungsoo caught him; lowering his cup and making Jongin avoid his gaze.

 

"Jongin, do you want some tea?" The older asked, misinterpreting Kai's look. His dongseng just smiled silently and shook his head, looking down at the food and acting all shy again. If only their fans could see their y Kai act all retarded and scared right now... He acted like and awkward penguin.

 

That thought made Kai raise his head in wonder. Maybe... Glancing at Kyungsoo's cup once again, his new idea couldn't leave his mind.

 

It wasn't until a couple of minutes later in the quiet kitchen that Kyungsoo heard a faint voice singing.

 

"Just can't help it, I love playing~"

 

Surprised, Kyungsoo glanced at Kai's direction noticing how his dongseng was blushing like mad but was still grapping the Kimbap rolls and avoiding looking at him. Jongin was wondering what the hell was wrong with his brain when he heard himself singing the stupid song. As soon as he heard his quivering voice fill the kitchen, he knew this was a bad idea. What the hell was he thinking?! There was a reason why he was a dancer and not a singer! Swallowing his pride, he kept singing.

 

"Everyone, let's go out~"

 

Maybe he could just tell Yixing and Luhan he was going to stop helping them. It was pretty clear he was useless. Why would those two want him near when he's not helping them at all? Why would those two best friends want to make him join their awesome friendship?

 

"Al-always in my~ playing mood?~"

 

Finishing the kimbap roll he had in his shaking hands, he reached out his arm to place it with the others and was planning to just leave with the dignity he has left until a voice stopped him.

 

"Little penguin Po~ro~ro!"

 

The poor kimbap roll fell on the table, opening by itself and letting the rice spill on top of the others.

 

But Jongin couldn't care less, widening his eyes and glancing at his hyung who was oh so peaceful and concentrated on the job.

 

"...Hyung?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"..."

 

Fighting back his smile, D.O. looked at the taller with his big eyes tilting his head in wonder.

 

"W-what did you just say hyung?"

 

"I didn't say anything" Using the innocent expression he knew he had, Kyungsoo acted oblivious and stood up from his chair to take the remaining ingredients to the fridge, not before whispering "Here comes the little penguin~" just when he was behind Kai, making him jump on his seat from the surprise. Trying so hard not to laugh, the older busied himself on the fridge, wondering what was Kai going to do.

 

Who would have thought it was going to be so much fun to ?

 

Was Kyungsoo trolling him?! Still sitting on his chair the dancer kept watching the older, wondering what the hell just happened. It wasn't until Kyungsoo came back to the table and sat again to start cutting the kimbap that Kai realized... his plan was working.

 

'Holly ing crap. My tip worked!' He thought, a small smile growing on his handsome face. 'My homoual tip worked!'

 

It took him a couple of seconds to catch up on that thought.

 

'Holly ing crap, my homoual tip worked' He got a scared expression this time. What was that suppose to mean?!

 

'I'm spending too much time with Yixing!' He let his head fall on the table, surprising Kyungsoo while he was too busy feeling sorry for himself. 'Is unicorniness contagious?'

 

"Are you okay, little penguin?" Kyungsoo asked him, making him growl in misery.

 

Maybe it wasn't that Kai was spending too much time with Lay. Maybe Kyungsoo was the one spending too much time with Chen. Either way, his tip had worked and he had something new to give Yixing.

 

 

Twenty minutes later when Yixing and Luhan entered the kitchen, a frustrated peng- I mean, Jongin shove them the Death Note notebook and fled from the kitchen muttering nonsense to himself. Luhan swears he heard something like 'I was supposed to be Krong!' before they heard his door being shut.

 

"What happened to Kamjong?" Luhan asked to no one in particular, stepping in front of Yixing casually so he could hide the notebook on his brown MCM bagpack.

 

"I don't know." Kyungsoo smiled happily, sipping from his Pororo Cup "Want some breakfast?"

 

 

Once the remaining eleven members sat on the table, they started to eat and soon the kitchen was filled with laugh, screams and stupid conversations. Luhan made sure to shove Lay (with care of course) on the chair next to Kris, ignoring his best friend glaring at him. Their managers had left earlier telling them they were going to film Exo War Variety Show today. They were going to start practicing for their dance battle before going to another SMTown overseas tomorrow.

 

All of them were really entertained, teasing each other about their secret performances because no one had told the other team what song they had chose. They wanted it to be a surprise between them just to see who could win. They were happy, except a certain dragon.

 

Furrowing his eyebrows at the sight of his breakfast, Kris wondered if his brothers really paid him attention. They gave him sea food! Again! Sadly, Kyungsoo looked so happy and caring that Wufan didn't dare to reject his food. Trying to focus on the day's schedule, Kris started asking himself when they were going to meet Exo War's staff. They needed to film today but none of the managers told him anything to him or Suho. He stopped playing with his food -crab and shrimps. Ugh.- to glance at his friend across from the table and saw him being quiet. It was really weird to see Suho like that. The sight was so odd that the Chinese leader had forgotten how his friend looked without his angelic smile. It didn't happen no matter how tired he could get. Actually he looked kind of...

 

A movement caught his sight, making him look down at his plate and realize his breakfast looked different. There were no shrimps. No crab. At all! In its place, there were more vegetables than he could remember. And meat! There was meat on his plate. His curiosity made him glance at his right only to see another plate with messed up kimbap with a lot of shrimps. But without vegetables or meat. Following the chopsticks carrying a portion of Kyungsoo's breakfast upwards, Kris saw Lay putting the food on his mouth and nod happily at whatever thing Luhan was saying to him. Lowering his eyes at his own plate and then watching Lay a couple of times, it took Kris a while before a tiny smile appeared on his face.

 

"Wufan" Someone called him, making him look up at a standing Xiumin who was currently fighting against Chanyeol for the right to eat the ice cream on the fridge "Could you answer the door?" That's when he realized the door bell was ringing. Nodding at his older friend, the taller stood up from the table and headed to the front door still caught up in his thoughts. Once he opened the door without looking through the peephole, he realized he made a mistake.

 

"Good morning Kris!" Super Junior Kibum's voice made him flinch and realize there were at least three cameras filming him in front of him. In pajamas. His real and ugly pajamas. Faster than PSY's ascending popularity, Kris looked both sides of the hallway for some jacket he could wear and maybe some cap but he found none. What happened to all the clothes they left on the floor last night?! He blamed Xiumin's and D.O's OCD. "Don't worry Kris" Kibum laughed, seeing the younger's panicked expression. "You're still handsome! Nice arms by the way".

 

"T-thanks hy-"

 

'Arms'

 

'Arms!'

 

He was wearing a worn-out wifebeater and he wasn't wearing make-up to cover up his arms! Making a rash decision about what tattoo was the more difficult to explain, Kris quickly leaned his right arm on the wall, leaving his Scorpion's tattoo at plain sight. Knowing the cameras hadn't caught sign of his tattoos yet because they were filming him from the front, the Chinese leader knew it was just a matter of time. Seeing his action, Kibum understood what his dongseng was trying to hide but it was already too late.

 

"Good afternoon Kibum-hyung!" The owner of a pair of strong arms hugging Kris' shoulders from the back made his appearance, making the only camerawoman smile at him.

 

"It's 'morning' Tao" Kibum sighed in relief once he saw how Tao's arms were hiding Kris' tattoos. God bless that child! "How about you let us in, guys?" He asked jokingly, making the guys obey his petition not before they heard a lot of voices inside saying things like 'Have anyone seen my cap!' 'My hair is a disaster!' or 'Have anyone seen my toothbrush! I lost it three days ago!' Laughing at the kids, Kibum stepped inside the apartment and ruffled Tao's hair making him smile cutely -even though he too was wearing his real pajamas: a skull printed black wifebeater and dark pants- and letting the variety show's staff inside. Once both Chinese were left alone in the hallway, Kris finally sighed in relief before stepping aside from his little brother.

 

"Thanks Tao" He smiled, looking how the younger passed him a jacket -He thinks it belongs to Sehun- before smirking innocently.

 

"What are you talking about? I was just doing fanservice" Smiling widely, Tao hugged him by the neck harshly and glanced at the living room where they could see how the rest of the members were greeting Kibum and the staff. "Just think about it. You with that surprised expression; that appearance looking like you had a wonderful night and me hugging you from behind looking as amazing and hot as always. What do you think the fans are going to think?" And before Kris could understand, Tao laughed evilly muttering things like 'My fans will love me' to himself before joining his hyungs.

 

Kris rolled his eyes once he understood, wondering why the hell he got paired up with a camwhore panda. It could be easy if he could get paired up with-. A mental picture of shrimps and vegetables invaded his mind, making him glance automatically at the guy standing beside Luhan. There go his guilty thoughts again. It made him feel bad having those kinds of thoughts about Yixing; his friend. What would he think if he knew Wufan sees him as his 'best-hypothetical-not-really' option of becoming gay for him? Knowing Yixing's personality, Kris knew the younger wouldn't laugh or get mad at him. But he knew they would become awkward and that was the last thing he wanted. He needed Yixing too much in his life.

 

'And here I am with my questionable thoughts again' He rolled his eyes at himself before closing up Sehun's jacket on him.

 

Once he got to the living room, Chanyeol smiled at him and explained why everyone was running to the hallway heading to Exo-K's bedrooms. They needed to start heading to the practice room at SM and the last ones getting ready of each team were going to have a punishment. Chanyeol was already dressed so he just pushed Kris to the hallway and shouted at him happily to get ready.

The rest of the members just started taking clothes at random, not caring if they were using each other's clothes since they all borrowed whatever they wanted; it didn't matter who was the owner, everyone lend their clothes. Undressing themselves in the bedrooms and pushing the others to make them lose, the members got back to the living room running like a bunch of competitive kids.

 

It got actually kind of weird when Chanyeol hugged Kibum out of nowhere.

 

"...Chanyeol-sshi?"

 

"Sorry hyung" The taller smiled creepily "it looked like you could get hurt when the others came running"

 

"...Right" Kibum smiled a little, glad to notice how Baekhyun pulled his clingy best friend out of Kibum's personal space. "Anyway! Who lost?" At once, the members pointed in Kyungsoo's and Suho's direction, making the younger sigh in defeat. Suho looked like he couldn’t care less. "Alright! Come here guys." He said, making them sit on the couch in front of three black big boxes the staff had previously put there. "You have three options here. One is a good punishment, the other is a bad one and the third option is a surprise. Choose wisely." Sharing a look between each other, D.O. and Suho looked down at the boxes in front of them. Sighing and picking the bigger box, Kyungsoo looked up at Kibum. Once he saw how the older nodded at him, he opened the box to see what he chose.

 

"..."

 

Half an hour later when the managers arrived and Kyungsoo along with an unusually quiet Suho had accepted to do their punishments later, the twelve members got out of their apartment building being followed and filmed by the staff. Their usual vans were waiting for them and they were going to get in when some weird things happened at once.

 

Without saying a word, Tao appeared in the middle of Kai and Yixing and hugged them while Sehun back hugged Luhan. Kris caught himself glaring at Zitao before he shook his head and Chen wondered why Suho sat beside Chanyeol for the first time in his life. It wasn’t that they could not be closer to different members and take the seats differently. But it was weird. So weird even the random driver noticed it.

 

“Suho-hyung?” Chanyeol asked surprised once he noticed his leader sitting by his side willingly. Everyone loved Chanyeol of course but usually he was so hyper all day that just the hyper members took seats near him. Suho had never done that being always busy or tired and in need of sleep.

 

“I love you Chanyeol” Suho smiled at him dorkily, surprising the Happy Virus and Baekhyun who was already sitting at Chanyeol’s other side.

 

“…Krease! Suho-hyung is drunk!”

 

“Stick, shut up!” Sunghwan hit his head as he was passing by, pointing at the cameraman sitting on the front seat and how he was already filming them.

 

“But-but, Suho-hyung is being weird!” Chanyeol pouted, signaling at a smiling Suho hugging Chanyeol’s right arm. Indeed, the Korean leader was acting quite strange but Sunghwan couldn’t do anything yet. Maybe he could buy Suho some coffee when they arrive at the SM building but right now, they needed to appear normal in front of the camera.

 

“He just got too much work last night” The manager lied “Just let him rest, alright?” Without waiting for an answer, he headed to the front seat just beside the cameraman and signaled his ‘little morons’ to just enter the van.

 

“Yixing!” Suho smiled dreamily, taking Lay’s hand who was just watching everything with curious eyes. “I brought you something!”  And without waiting for the unicorn’s reaction, the Korean leader took out an envelope from his backpack and gave it to him. Curious, Lay opened it and took out a blue shirt with Suho’s water symbol on it.

 

“…Cool! Thanks Joonmyun!” Yixing smiled happily without a care if he was saying Suho’s real name in front of the camera or if his almost-friend was drunk or not. Happy that Lay had liked his gift, he took Yixing’s hand and pulled him until he got what he wanted.

 

Yixing sitting on top of him.

 

The rest of the members got surprised, not knowing how to react at Suho’s first fanservice moment or wondering if it was the alcohol that was making him so daring.

 

No one noticed how Kris accidentally broke the expensive sunglasses he was holding in his hand.

 

“Do you mind sitting here with me?” Suho asked the guy on top of him, making Lay glance at him.

 

“Not at all” Yixing smiled without a care, actually really happy to have some progress on his friendship with Suho.

 

When Hyunkyun recovered from the surprise, he just looked at his left side noticing how a certain maknae was holding onto Luhan for dear life and was throwing glares at a distracted Jongin. Glancing at his right side, he saw Chen making annoying faces at Xiumin who was just rolling his eyes at his best friend.

 

‘I have really weird kids’ he thought before heading to the other van and taking Luhan with him. Naturally, Sehun and Kai followed and after a curious Zitao along with a fuming Kris closed the van’s door on Chen’s face, he and Xiumin followed to the other van.

 

“This happens often?” Kibum asked at Kyungsoo who just smiled at his hyung and followed Xiumin and Chen. Surprised at what he just saw –because Kibum was attentive to details- he wondered if the kids would ever surpass Super Junior’s fanservice skills. They definitely were worthy heirs.

 

‘Donghae is going to love this variety show’ He thought, following the staff members to their own van.

 

Sitting beside his older brother, Tao exhaled closing his eyes and placing his hands in a peaceful stand. Opening his piercing eyes once again, he looked at his surrounding knowing how there was something here he needed to analyze.

 

First, yesterday his three suspects had watched gay together. It was obvious it was gay after Luhan’s awkward response the night before. But, was Yixing gay too? Why did he see it too?

 

Turning on his seat a little bit, he glanced at Lay sitting on Suho’s lap happily. Yeah, he might be in a really weird unnecessary position because he could just sit in the front with Kris and himself but he didn’t look the least attracted by Suho; they were just talking in a friendly way.  Maybe being with Kai and Luhan was making him confused? That would made sense.

 

Still thinking about his hypothesis, our panda detective lost his train of thought once Baekhyun ruffled his hair from the back seat and smiled at him when he turned around. After some time, Chanyeol joined their conversation when he noticed certain giant wasn’t going to pay him attention today.

 

Glancing down at his big hands, Kris didn’t say anything. He didn’t think. He just kept looking at his broken sunglasses with wonder. He remembered how he gripped Rupert when Lay told him he was going to hug Suho at night. He remembered how he kept Chanyeol from touching Yixing’s dimple. He remembered how he glared at Kai when he sat on top of Yixing without his boxers. His hands started shaking as a reaction to his panic.

 

“Fan? Are you ok-“

 

But Yixing couldn’t finish his question because the older widened his eyes and dropped the broken sunglasses after he heard his voice just behind him. In a panicked state, Kris just acted without thinking.

 

He opened the van’s door when it was moving.

 

“WUFAN!”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeah... *evil laugh*

Sorry for my delay in update this time :( I got writer's block. And then I lost time watching a "Once upon a Time" marathon, waking up at 11am because I'm on vacations now! ...oh, and my best friend's a father now OMG I have a niece now! but I'm here now! :D I got back on track so I'm not going to leave you too much with the cliffhanger xD  I can't let you without wondering what's going on with Suho, what is SuDo's punishment and what the hell was Kris thinking.

Talking about Kaisoo here... Did I mention how I love shy Jongin? Haha. It's just... I don't like reading about him being all playboy and stuff. He looks so cute when he's not dancing! D: I had to wrote about him being that way around Kyungsoo.
In case you want to hear Pororo's song, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTQejqacFYM


It's 4:50am in my country but I wanted to update today (It's still today until I wake up!) so I'll answer your comments from the previous chapter tomorrow :)
Bye bye!

P.D: Can I spazz over how cute were Baekyeol cuddling at the airport or how Kray has another child!?

P.D2: I made KaiHanLay's handwritting as accurate as possible. According to Exo-M's Yahoo interview, Luhan has a understandable handwritting, it has no inclinations and it's girly. Lay's handwritting tends to lean to the right and it's more messy than Luhan's but being the perfectionist he is, I think he could have a pretty handwritting? (Don't judge my asumptions, they write really faintly at Yahoo's board! T_T) and Kai's handwritting... I don't know xD I just wanted to give him a childish and thick handwritting contrary to LayHan's. Sue me.

Love you all!