U ( all I want is you)

That XX

#FLASHBACK

KRINGGG KRINGGGG KRINGGGGGGGGG

The alarm rang at it loudest volume echoing the room. The sunlight from outside strayed its light to secluded part of the room illuminating the semi-dark room. The sunlight reached to a desk near the window where the guitar case and two bags were neatly arranged below it. Different story with the desk as it was in a mess with approval dorm’s forms. And 5 minutes has passed, yet, the alarm still rang abusing the eardrum of anyone who entered the room. And obviously it already abusing the eardrum of Jonghun who hair was in a mess, his body was curled up like a ball still underneath a blanket. Jonghun tapped the alarm harshly and rolled his body to other side and slump his head underneath his pillow, really doesn’t want to wake up or even step outside his comfort zone.

“JONGHUN! It’s time to wake up or you’ll be late for your first day in dorm’s life!”

Jonghun heard his mother yelled from outside his room and yet he still was having the hardest time to even peek one eye open due to hangover. Jonghun sure had lots of drinks last night. If not, his head shouldn’t have this kind of pain right now. Curse the party last night. But the party was great, totally great! Jonghun reminiscing the greatest moment he had at last night’s event and his lips tilt upright. Jonghun was having the party of life and he met a cute girl who was totally clingy to him, probably because the girl was drunk. They almost on their way to pulled down the pants but then Jonghun can’t remember the last thing that took place after that. Maybe he was totally drunk that he just black out. Jonghun let out regret sigh and stepped into his joined bathroom.

Jonghun bid his parents goodbye and off to the main road. With his earphone fill in his ear and his guitar bag sling on his body and two bags underneath his feet on the scooter, Jonghun rode alone humming to the song his mp3 played. Jonghun almost reached its destination and about to turn to a corner when the traffic lights turn green but suddenly a figure ran in front of him. Jonghun’s body jerked to front and it startled him. Luckily the impact wasn’t that great and Jonghun regained his composure back and step off towards the figure that was half lying on the ground in front of him. Jonghun asked the person “Are you okay?” and checked for any injuries on the person body.

The day I first saw you, it was like a dream
My trembling heart, oh nobody knows
After staying up all night, I ran to you and looked at you
And poured out my heart to you, oh nobody knows

The person turned to face Jonghun and for the first time in Jonghun’s life, he saw a real angel. Angel that Jonghun has been waiting all of his life. The eyes of this person mesmerizing for Jonghun and Jonghun had to gulp in his saliva from drooling over the person’s face. Jonghun stared to the half lying person and Jonghun really thought that heaven has answered his call for wanting a pure love. “I’m okay” Jonghun heard the answer from his angel. EH? A husky voice was heard and Jonghun scanned the body thoroughly like his eyes was made from an electronic scanner device.

Your shy eyes and pretty smile
Makes my heart race, oh nobody knows
When I see your small shoulders that I want to hug,
My heart starts to pound, oh nobody knows

 “You’re a boy?” Jonghun asked innocently.

“Of course I’m a boy!” Jonghun heard the boy answered with annoyance. The boy shrugged of the dirt from his shoulder and Jonghun saw how small this boy is compared to him and Jonghun really thought of hugging the boy giving him protection. And then he heard someone from afar called a name “HONGKI!” and it’s kinda getting close by the seconds. In split seconds, the boy grabbed Jonghun’s arm and plead “Take me somewhere, please?” The boy smiled showing his canine teeth that Jonghun found adorable and his eyes shining lovely to Jonghun, really wants that Jonghun took him somewhere other than there. Jonghun’s heart started to pound faster. And all that time Jonghun thought was hoping that the boy doesn’t heard his heart beat race when the boy touching his arms. Without thinking, Jonghun just nodded and in blink of an eye, the boy pulled Jonghun to the scooter. Without invitation from Jonghun, the boy took his seat at the back and Jonghun followed along to seat at the front. Jonghun who was still in confused state, added with the hangover he’s having, followed the boy’s order started the engine quickly. Jonghun started his scooter and rode off to the only location he knows there in the big city, his dorm.

My one and only U come to me – U, feel my heart
Imagine us smiling with a dazzle
(U) I can try to hide it (U) but it can’t be hidden
My love is you so don’t forget – All I want is you

Along the road, Jonghun can’t stop his heart from beating fast especially when the boy with him, sliding his hands and hugged Jonghun from the back. From the side mirror scooter, Jonghun saw how sad the boy behind him looked. It’s as if the boy was having trouble with his life and with Jonghun suddenly encountered with him it have become like an escape route for the boy. The boy tightened his hug and Jonghun heard a sob from behind. “Is he crying?” Jonghun asked alone. Jonghun really wanted to stop his scooter and embrace the boy. He really wanted to do that. It wasn’t out of sympathy or anything. It just a pure thought of Jonghun, a feeling he have all of sudden meeting with this angelic face boy.

“WOAH! I’m not gay!” Jonghun muttered aloud. He supposed to say it inside his head and not loud like that.

“Stop” the boy behind him ordered and Jonghun felt the warmness of the boy disappear by passing seconds. The boy step off to the ground and shove amount of money to Jonghun’s hand. “Thanks” the boy muttered and walked to a big gate in front of them. Jonghun just stared at the back of the boy. Jonghun’s heart skipped a beat again when the boy turned his body and smiled showing his sweet canine teeth. Until the sight of the boy was gone, Jonghun awake from his daze state and stared at the big gate in front of him.

“This is my dorm” Jonghun said, eyes staring widely to the sign above the gate. Jonghun then glanced to his watch “! I’m late!” and Jonghun rode inside.

**********************************************************************

“This is your key. Your room is just across the lawn over there. Enjoy your dorm’s life” The middle-aged man said, passing the key to the palm of the dark-haired boy who response with a thanks. “And good luck with your room mates. We have bunch of energetic nagging freshman this year” The middle-aged man added, smiling. “Now, go. Your roommates are waiting”. He ended with a wink and walked to his desk doing back writing who-knows-what.

The dark-haired boy sling his guitar bag on his muscular body and picked up another bag with his right hand. His roommates wouldn’t be that bad, would he? Jonghun scratch his neck, wondering alone along the hallway to his room. Before reaching his room, Jonghun passed a lawn there and he saw how gracefully the leaves rustling down to the ground.

My one and only U, I love you – your one and only U, my heart is falling for you
My heart is riding the passing wind and lalala it’s dancing
U – in this stopped time, U – I want to kiss you
And have this sweet moment with you – All I want is you

“It’s autumn already” Jonghun muttered and let a sigh. “Thank God, I wasn’t that late” Jonghun added and resumed his walked to his room. Jonghun was spacing out when he walked. He kept remembering the boy he met just now and Jonghun surely wanted to meet the boy again. If only fate can bring us to meet again. 

Jonghun put the key into the keyhole and push his door. The room was in dark, so Jonghun on the lights and take a quick look at the room that assigned to him. The room is not so small yet it wasn’t that big. Jonghun consider it’s comfortable to share with other. Not really wanting anything, Jonghun put his luggage somewhere on the floor and just lay his chest on who-knows whose bed is.

Knock knock knock, in my empty head
Knock knock knock, in my stopped eyes
Knock knock knock, I only see you all day

“That’s my bed you’re sleeping on” Jonghun heard the husky voice again. Jonghun suppressed his chuckle and shake his head. I was hearing the boy’s voice. Jonghun thought and sniffed the pillow. It smells nice. Jonghun like this bed and was about to drift to dreamland if only a loud voice didn’t surprised him. “YAH! You want to pick up a fight are you ?” Jonghun heard the husky voice and opened his eye and turned his body to the source of the voice. Jonghun’s eye widened to the fact that the boy he met just now in his simple t-shirt with short pants revealing his skinny smooth legs like a girl. “Just because you arm is muscled and you are taller few inches, it doesn’t mean I can’t defeat you!” The boy yelled and grabbed harshly his pillow and bed sheet wanting for Jonghun to move away from his bed. And that ended with Jonghun stumble directly on top of the boy’s body. And their eyes met. And Jonghun really wanted to kiss that small pink lips.

“YAH!!!”

But all Jonghun can do now was covering his ears.