No more YulSic

Members' love towards Yuri

A/N: Well, since everyone wants YulSic...So I decide to put YulSic first~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a quiet afternoon for SNSD members and a nice afternoon for them to relax and escaped from their hectic schedules. Taeyeon and Tiffany were cuddled with each other on the couch in the living room. Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung were fooling around. Yuri were staying in her room, only god knew what she was doing. Seohyun were reading her books while Sunny were playing with her newly bought game.

"BANG!" A loud banging sound could be heard from Yoona's and Yuri's room. The others were all staring at the room, stopping what they were doing. They saw Yuri were banging the door by opened it roughly. Yuri's expression was darkened and her eyes were filled with jealousy and anger. She was staring at all six girls in the living room but she couldn't find the one she wanted to throw questions at, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Right on cue, Jessica was walking out from her room, stretched herself.

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked as Tiffany looked at her with fear in her eyes.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon!" Yuri shouted which made Jessica flinched. Jessica looked into Yuri's eyes who was filled with anger and jealousy, more of betrayal in it.

"Y-yuri-"

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" Yuri shoved her laptop at Sooyoung who was just standing in the middle of Yuri and Jessica.

"OH MY GOD! Jessica is kissing so passionately!" Sooyoung exclaimed when she hit the play button and revealed a kissing scene.

"Yuri, l-look-"

"I thought you promised me, YOU PROMISED ME THERE WILL BE NO KISSING SCENE!" Yuri shouted and glared at Jessica, with tears slowly flowing down from her eyes.

"Yuri, calm down. Its only an act." Taeyeon trying to calm the raging Yuri.

"Tae, she enjoyed it! Do you saw it? She freaking enjoyed it!" Yuri pushed Taeyeon away and glared at Jessica.

"Yuri, its not like I can reject the director's offer when he ask for it. We work in this kind of enviroment. I need to do this to let the rate to become higher." Jessica trying to explain as she moved closer to Yuri.

"But you no need to enjoy it. You looked like you enjoyed kissing that male actor!" Yuri shouted again.

"Yuri, Jess need to immerse herself in it to convince the viewer. She is being professional." Tiffany trying to help her best friend.

'Oh yeah. Will you say the same if Taeyeon was the one do the kissing?" Yuri asked. Tiffany just lowered her head.

"Yuri, thats being way too over!' Sooyoung shouted and shook Yuri as hard as she could.

"Soo, I can't calm down. Not after watching that. She didn't tell me. She just stay silent for it." Yuri looked at Sooyoung with tears in her eyes.

"Seobang, this is my job. I need to do it." Jessica was now holding Yuri's hand. Yuri shook away Jessica's hand and looked at the older girl with a bitter smile on her face.

"Why you hide it from me? WHY I SHOULD KNOW THROUGH BROADCAST?"

"Thats because we were so busy with our schedule." Jessica trying to explain again. Yuri just shook her head and stepped a few stpes backward.

"Yeah right. Excuses! All sort of excuses! Why don't you just admit you are enjoying that damn kissing scene? You prefer to kiss with a guy, right?" Yuri asked and smiled bitterly.

"SLAP!" Everyone was staring at Yuri and Jessica. Yuri slowly touched her left cheek which was swollen because of being slapped by Jessica. Right after Jessica slapped Yuri, the older girl regretted it and wanted to touch Yuri's cheek.

"You even slap me because of him. Si-Jessica Jung, this is enough. I had it enough! First DongHae, then Taecyeon, now Dong Wook! How many more did I need to suffer? How long for me to endure? Tell me!" Yuri stepped a few steps back and looked at Jessica.

"I am the one hurting here. I should be the one do the slapping, not you. I am the one whose heart is broken into pieces. Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I had enough of this. I am confuse. I want to tell myself that you love me like the way I love you but those rumors and now this kissing scene, kept telling me you don't love me."

"B-but Yuri I really do love you." Jessica was now crying.

"S-stop it, Jessica. S-stop it. D-don't hurt me anymore. For now, lets............stop our YulSic moment." Yuri said and left the eight girls, dashing out from their dorm. Jessica was now slumping on the ground crying.

"S-seobang, I re-really love you." Jessica was sobbing.

"Jess, shh, Yuri will be back. She just mad because of that scene. She will be back when she calm down." Tiffany pulled Jessica into her embrace.

"Its my fault, Tiff. I should just told her. I should just decline the director. I should just-"

"Jess, we are working in such enviroment. Of course we need to do such thing. Don't blame yourself." Taeyeon said and sighed.

"Y-yuri." Jessica said and continued to cry.

"That Yuri, how could she become so unprofessional." Taeyeon shook her head and sighed.

"You can't blame Yuri about it. What if Tiffany is the one doing the kissing scene?" Sooyoung asked and Taeyeon sighed.

"I guess you had your point. I just wish Yuri will be alright." Taeyeon said and walked into her room.

"Sica umma, you can have my room tonight. I will just go to Seohyun's room." Yoona said and walked away. Jessica only nodded her head and headed to Yuri's room with Tiffany's help.

"Are you sure you are going to be fine?" Tiffany asked and Jessica nodded her head.

"Yuri-ah, please be back." Tiffany thought and walked out from the room.

Its been hours since that huge arguement between Yuri and Jessica and Yuri still was not in their dorm. The others tried to reach her but all was being rejected. They only could sighed when they heard sobbing sounds coming from Yuri's bedroom and Yuri rejecting their calls everytime. The others soon gave up and went to their respective room to rest.

In Yuri's room, Jessica was curling into a ball and crying. She regretted so much for slapping Yuri and kept this kissing scene in secret. She wanted Yuri to be by her side now and hugged her so that she could told the tall girl her reason and she still love the tanned girl. She looked at the Mickey Mouse plushie and hugged it tightly.

"I need my Mickey right now." She said and continued to cry. Suddenly she heard the door of their dorm was opened. She quickly rushed out and saw Yuri was standing there, taking off her shoes, whole body was dripping wet.

"Yuri!" Jessica shouted and quickly ran toward the wet tanned girl, wanting to give the girl a hug but being rejected by the tanned girl.

"Jessica, I'm not in the mood." Yuri said and walked away. Jessica's heart shattered into pieces when she heard her seobang called her fullname instead of her pet name. Yuri just walked straight to her room.

"Maybe I really am being unprofessional." Yuri sighed and walked into the bathroom. After taking a refreshing bath, she walked toward the kitchen to drink a glass of water. She saw Jessica at the living room, with her eyes red and puffy.

"S-sica, aish!" Yuri thought and gulped down the glass of water. She walked past Jessica for one more time but she was stopped by a pair of arms circling around her waist.

"P-please s-stop ignoring me." She could heard Jessica's voice and her back was being dampened by Jessica's tears. Yuri stayed silent as she lowered her head.

"S-seobang, talk to me." Jessica pleaded again. Yuri continued to ignore the older girl.

'Look, Jessica, I am not in the mood." Yuri said and trying to pry away Jessica's hand but Jessica increased the tightness.

"P-please, S-seobang, I'm s-sorry, p-please don't leave me." Jessica begged and it hurt Yuri to hear such broken voice. Yuri sighed and turned around. She gently lifted Jessica's head and wiped away the tears.

"I should be the one crying, not you." Yuri said in a gentle voice.

"S-seobang, d-don't ignore me." Jessica pleaded again and Yuri nodded her head.

"I won't ignore you. Sorry, Sica. Maybe I was being unprofessional." Yuri apologized.

"Its my fault. I should have told you." Jessica buried her head in Yuri's chest. Yuri hugged Jessica as tight as she could to give the best comfort to the crying girl.

"No, I shouldn't be jealous of that. I should know I am the one in your heart." Yuri said and sighed. She hated her ice princess cried and most of all she hated herself for being the reason that cause Jessica cried.  Yuri pulled herself away and gently lifted Jessica's head, gave a quick peck on the older girl's lips.

"You should tell me beforehand, so that I can just skip that episode." Yuri said and Jessica nodded her head.

"Seobang, I really do love you." Jessica said once again.

"I know, Sica. I know." Yuri leaned closer and smashed her lips on Jessica's. Both of them engulfed in a hot and passionate make out session until...

"YAH! STOP YOUR PDA! MAKNAE STILL AWAKE!" Taeyeon shouted. Both of them broke apart and leaned their forehead together.

"Sorry, couldn't control my hormone." Yuri said and earned a smack on her shoulder from Jessica.

"Urgh! Just stop it." Taeyeon rolled her eyes and entered Tiffany's room.

"Why is Taeyeon entering Tiffany's room?" Jessica asked.

"Who cares? I only know that tonight you are entering my room." Yuri smirked.

"Yah! Byunyul!" Jessica smacked Yuri's arm playfully as Yuri carried Jessica in bridal style.

"Let me guess, YulSic is back?" Jessica asked as she buried her head in the crook of Yuri's neck.

"Yes, Sica. YulSic is back." Yuri walked into the room.

"Because there's no one more suit to be by my side than you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Remember, I love you with all my heart." Yuri gently put Jessica on her bed and leaned in to kiss the older girl.

"Kwon Yuri, remember there's only you in my heart. I love you too." Jessica said and leaned in to kiss Yuri again.

"I guess, YulSic will be going on forever." Yuri smiled and Jessica nodded her head.

 

A/N: Wala!! YulSic up~~...Since many of you want YulSic, so I post YulSic..XD..Next will be YoonYul~~ Stay tune~~