Leader need a shoulder

Members' love towards Yuri

"Taeyeon, are you alright?" Yuri slowly walked into the room, revealing Taeyeon who curled up into a ball and crying. The kid leader just had an arguement with their eye smile princess, Tiffany without knowing the main reason behind it. The result was Taeyeon stomped back to her room while Tiffany stayed in Jessica's room. Yuri was worried about their leader. It was rare for their leader to had such big arguement with their members.

"Y-yuri?" Taeyeon lifted her head and her red and puffy eyes had shattered Yuri's heart into pieces. Yuri quickly sat beside Taeyeon and pulled the older girl into her embrace.

"Shh, I am here. Just cry out. You will feel better." Yuri whispered and gently rubbed Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon only gripped Yuri's shirt tighter and cried.Yuri sighed but still hugging Taeyeon.

"Y-yuri, I'm tired." Taeyeon said and sobbed.

"Tired of what?" Yuri asked and rested her head on the older girl's head while the older girl rest her head on Yuri's neck.

"Of everything. Of being a leader. Of being a member of SNSD." Taeyeon said.

"No, Taeyeon, you shouldn't felt like this." Yuri pulled herself away and lifted Taeyeon's head.

"Tae, you are our leader and only you can lead us like this. You can't be tired of being a member of SNSD. We're a family and eight girls doesn't sound right too." Yuri kept explained since she was afraid that Taeyeon would really left them. Yuri didn't know she was crying when she was thinking Taeyeon leaving them, leaving her.

"I was just saying. I am not really tired. I need to vent out my anger." Taeyeon smiled weakly and wiped off Yuri's tears.

"Y-yah, don't scare me like that. I don't want others to be our leader. I only want you to be our leader." Yuri said and wiped off her tears too.

"Its weird. I should be the one crying but now look at you." Taeyeon laughed.

"Yah! You're the one who make me like this." Yuri smacked Taeyeon's hand and pouted.

'Aigoo, our cute black pearly is pouting." Taeyeon pincked Yuri's cheek. Both of them looked at each other and laughed.

"Glad that you're laughing again. I miss you Ahjumma laugh." Yuri said.

"Thanks to you." Taeyeon sat on Yuri's lap with Yuri's hand circling around the older girl's waist.

"Its my pleasure. You know you could count on me." Yuri showed her dorky smile.

"I will count on you so please get ready your shoulder."

"I will. But Taengoo, when will you apologize to Tiff? You two are having duet tomorrow." Yuri asked and Taeyeon frowned.

"I don't know."

"Taengoo, please consider our fans." Yuri said.

"I will. I know how meaningful is the duet for the SONES. I will go apologize later." Taeyeon sighed.

"GOOD! Now, lets go." Yuri stood up and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist.

"W-woah, where are we going?"

"To apologize."

"I thought I say later."

"Taeyeon, now its the right time. Please~"

"Okay. I never able to resist you." Taeyeon sighed and walked out with Yuri. Both of them headed into Tiffany and Jessica's room. Tiffany and Taeyeon apologized to each other and hugged each other. Yuri was smiling and gently squeezed Taeyeon's hand.

"Good job." Yuri mouthed to Taeyeon. Taeyeon only showed her dorky smile to Yuri.

"I can't do anything if you're not by my side, Yuri. You meant so much to me." Taeyeon thought and smile at Yuri again. Both of them only shared silent stares and a gentle smile which only meant for each other.

 

A/N: TaeRi moment...Double update....Please comment....XD.....Next up, SeoRi~~