Sooyoung

Members' love towards Yuri

"Come on, Yuri. Lets go to swim~~" Sooyoung whined as she gently pulled Yuri toward the door.

"How many times that I need to tell you that I don't want to swim?" Yuri rolled her eyes as she tried to let go of her hand from Sooyoung's grip.

"Ya, Soo. Yuri say she not feeling like swimming. So why are you keep on bothering her?" Tiffany asked as Taeyeon gently clapped her hands with a bright smile on her face.

"I think I know why~~" Taeyeon said as she smiled at Sooyoung slyly. Sooyoung only lowered her head and kept on pulling Yuri.

"Seriously, Soo. I don't want to swim." Yuri said as she finally free her hand from Sooyoung's grip and walked away.

"B-b-but, the Kwon Yuri that I know will never let a chance to swim slip off like that." Sooyoung said as she stared at Yuri's back.

"Sorry, Soo. I just need some rest. I promise I will swim during this evening." Yuri smiled gently at Sooyoung before she entered her room.

"Okay!" Sooyoung pumped her fists up and smiled brightly.

"Do you want some popcorn, Soo?" Sunny asked as Sooyoung shooked her head.

"No, thanks. I am not hungry." Sooyoung said and suddenly everyone except Taeyeon and Yuri went panic. Jessica wasn't panic too because she didn't really care anyone except for her seobang. She was now snuggling against the pillow on the couch and slowly falling asleep.

"WHAT?!" The five girls were shouting as if the world was going to end.

"How come the number one shikshin is not hungry?!" Hyoyeon shouted as she kneeled down and buried her face in her palms.

"OH NO! IT MUST BE A SIGN!" Sunny was shouting and running.

"THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!! NOOOOOO!! HYUNIE!!" Yoona shouted as she ran toward Seohyun.

"Calm down, Yoong. Now Sooyoung unnie, please tell me did you found out that you suffer from a great illness?" Seohyun asked as she gave Sooyoung a ' just-tell-me-and-i-will-help-you-because-i-am-always-be-by-your-side' look.

"OH MY GOD!! Sooyoung! Did you commit any sin? Lets go to the church and ask forgiveness from God." Tiffany said.

"Calm down, GUYS!!"Sooyoung shouted as the five girls stared at her.

"What a big deal when I don't want to eat?" Sooyoung asked as she sat on the sofa and stared at them.

"Oh come on, Soo! What's the big deal?! You are the famous shikshin who will never say no to food and just now you just say no to the popcorn that Sunny offered to you." Hyoyeon said.

"Its like, once in a million years!" Sunny said.

"Sooyoung, are you sure you didn't commit any crime?" Tiffany asked again.

"Guys, I am perfectly fine and no, Seohyun, I am healthy and I just went for my body checkup last week." Sooyoung said, stopping Seohyun for asking any silly question.

"Just let Soo be." Taeyeon said as she the TV while Jessica was sleeping. The other girls only nodded their head as Sooyoung entered her room and prepared something that she needed to use later.

"What the heck is wrong with her?" Sunny asked as she sat on the sofa.

"No idea but praying she is not planning another prank for Yuri." Tiffany said.

"Just calm down and trust her. I believe Soo is smart enough not to mess with Yuri right now if she want to get what she want." Taeyeon said. The others only looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder.

On the other hand, Sooyoung was finding something in her luggage until she threw all her clothes away, letting them scattering on the floor.

"Sh*t! Taeng going to scold me for making such mess but.......making that midget angry and annoy is my hobby so oh well! Back to the preparation." Sooyoung mumbled as she took out some bags of chips too. She only glanced at a chip but still shook her head, reminding herself that she had something more urgent to do.

"Where is that ting that Taeng borrow me? I need it." Sooyoung thought as she continued to rummage her luggage. Sweats formed on her forehead but she didn't care about that because she still couldn't find the things that she want for later and those things were crucial. She soon formed a small smile when she saw a familiar bag.

"There you are." Sooyoung thought as she took the bag and opened it. There was a camera inside, a Canon DSLR that Taeyeon bought recently. Sooyoung wasted quite a lot of effort just to borrow it from Taeyeon.

"Now, you and I, are going to create nice memory. But first, I need to clean up." Sooyoung said as she stood up, put the camera on the table carefully and started to clean up. She couldn't want for this evening and she remembered that she need to think of a perfect lie to cover up her true intention.

"You are so smart, Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung thought as she smiled brightly, and praising herself how smart she was in her mind. She was squealling while burying her face in the pillow, rolling on the bed like an insane people.

"Unnie!! Sooyoung unnie had go insane!!" Yoona shouted after she passed by Sooyoung's and Hyoyeon's room.

"I KNEW IT!! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH SOO!! TAE, I WANT TO CHANGE ROOM!!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Its that time of the year so just bear with it." Taeyeon said as she continue to slump on the sofa.

"What?! Kim Taeyeon, if anything happen to me, you are going to pay for it." Hyoyeon said as Taeyeon only waved her hand lazily.

After half an hour of rolling on the bed like insane people, Sooyoung finally got tired of it and drifted to her dreamland. After a few hours, Yuri finally woke up from her nap.

"Ah! I promise Soo to go and swim with her." Yuri then changed into her swimwear, a pair of black bikini. She then wore an oversize shirt to cover her bikini but it was useless as she appeared even ier.

"Woohoo! You are so damn y!" Taeyeon shouted as she jumped up from the sofa as Yuri walked passed her.

"Shut up, you ByunTae." Yuri smiled gently as she entered Sooyoung's room. She then giggled when she saw Sooyoung was sleeping at the edge of the bed, in the verge of falling down.

"Soo, wake up."

"Mmmmhmm."

"Soo, wake up."

"Five more minutes."

"Then I won't be joining you for a swim." Yuri said and Sooyoung quickly opened her eyes and trying to sit up but she ended up falling on the ground with her face landed on it first.

"Come on, you clumsy shikshin." Yuri giggled as she reached out to Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled sheepishly but she stopped when she saw how y Yuri was.

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked after realizing Sooyoung was staring at her for a few minutes.

"N-n-n-nothing. Just wait for me to change." Sooyoung quickly stood up and went to change into her swimwear, which was only bikini top with a shorts.

"Lets go." Yuri said as Sooyoung nodded her head.

"Taeng, we are going to the swimming pool on the rooftop." Yuri said as Taeyeon nodded her head slowly. Both of them quickly took the elevator and went to the rooftop.

"Yuri, I have one request." Sooyoung said as she lowered her head.

"What is it?" Yuri asked as she took off her oversize shirt.

"Can I take some memorial photo of you swimming?" Sooyoung asked as Yuri shrugged her shoulder.

"Sure. I am fine with it." Yuri said as she stretched herself, warming up herself to prevent cramp while swimming. She then quickly jumped into the pool and started to do some butterfly .

"Soo, aren't you joining?" Yuri asked as she smiled at Sooyoung after dipped her head in the water, feeling all refreshing and cold from the water.

"Nah, I'm not good with it. I am just going to take some photo." Sooyoung asked.

"Oh, okay." Yuri said. She knew Sooyoung was up to something but as long as it didn't involve Sooyoung pranking her, she would be totally fine with it and besides, she gotta had a good swim after a long break. Sooyoung was satisfied after she took about 30 photos of Yuri swimming.

"Good job." Sooyoung thought as she put away the camera and dipped her feet into the water, feeling the cold water surround her legs. Suddenly Yuri appeared right in front of Sooyoung, witth both of Yuri's hand beside Sooyoung supporting her to face Sooyoung.

"Woah, Yul, you shock me." Sooyoung said after trying to calm her heart down but it seem useless. Water droplets dripping from Yuri's chocolate hair as a big grin appeared on Yuri's face. Sooyoung swore to god that this was the most beautiful thing she ever saw in her life. Sooyoung thought Venus was now right in front of her and that was how pretty Yuri was.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked as she leaned closer to Sooyoung.

"Y-y-yah. You scare the hell out of me." Sooyoung tried to be angry but she stuttered.

"You silly." Yuri chuckled and pecked Sooyoung's cheek before dived back into the water. Sooyoung only slowly touched the spot where Yuri's lips at and smiled unconciously.

On the other hand, Tiffany looked at Taeyeon suspiciously.

"Tae, why aren't you worry about Sooyoung and Yuri?" Tiffany asked as she sat down.

"Why should I worry about them?"

"Because both of them are at the rooftop where our fans can stalk them."

"Don't worry, Pany. I bet Sooyoung had already book the whole rooftop."

"Why do you say so?"

"Because she wanna see Yuri swim. Oh...so that's why she borrow DSLR from me." Taeyeon clapped her hands gently.

"Huh?"

"Did you forget, Pany? Sooyoung did say it on a TV show that Yuri looks the prettiest when she swims. And Sooyoung indirectly confess her love to Yuri during that show."

"Yeah, so? How does it relate to her borrowing your DSLR?"

"Because she want to take photo of Yuri swimming and put it as her collection."

"And you lent it to her because?"

"Because she promise me that she is going to give me one copy of it." Taeyeon smirked ertly but soon stopped when she felt a dark aura behind her.

"Kim Taeyeon Midget, care to explain to me one more time?" Each word contain venom that one could die by just listening it.

"H-h-hi. It seems that you are awake, J-j-jess." Taeyeon gulped.

"Brrrr. Why did I feel a sudden coldness? Something's not right." Sooyoung said after felt a cold breeze. She felt something bad was going to happen to her if she didn't hide herself.

"Yuri. I going to my room for awhile. You can just go back. No need to wait for me." Sooyoung said as she stood up.

"Okay. Take care." Yuri said and continued to swim. Sooyoung quickly go hid herself and smirked, while praising herself that how genius she is.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!! WHERE THE H--Oh, seobang, its only you."

"Hi, Sica. Wanna join?" Yuri flashed a charming smile at Jessica, who quickly turned from a HellSica to a ShySica.

"But I am wearing shirt and shorts." Jessica whined. Yuri shook her head and signalled Jessica to stand at the edge of the pool and of course, as an obedient wife, Jessica followed Yuri. Suddenly Jessica felt someone pulled her into the water.

"Yah!" Jessica lifted her head and glared at Yuri but soon smiled when Yuri wrapped her hands protectively around Jessica's waist and smiled.

"It doesn't matter. I just want to swim with you." Yuri smiled charmingly and cause Jessica buried her face in the crook of Yuri's neck.

"Yah~~ Seobang~~" Jessica whined as Yuri chuckled.

"Lets enjoy our own time together." Yuri whispered. Jessica only nodded her head, completely forgetting that she wanted to peel off a certain shikshin's skin.

After a few days, just before their world tour concert at Taipei, a certain midget and a shikshin was hiding at the bathroom.

"Did you print it?" Taeyeon whispered as Sooyoung grinned proudly.

"Of course. Here you go." Sooyoung handed a very thick envelope to Taeyeon. Taeyeon opened the envelope and soon developed a erted grin and nodded her head.

"Good job." Taeyeon said.

"Its the least I can do for you." Sooyoung said.

"Oh, you need to treat Yuri for helping you distracting HellSica."

"Ya, I will find a way to treat her."

"Okay." Taeyeon nodded her head.

"KIM TAEYEON, CHOI SOOYOUNG, GET READY CAUSE WE NEED TO GO TO THE CONCERT HALL IN TEN MINUTES!!" Tiffany loud voice echoed in the suite as both of them walked out from the bathroom with both of their mind thinking,

"Finally something to my collection." And had a satisfied grin on their face for the whole night.

 

A/N: Wala!! Finally update it...Hope you all enjoy this chapter and sorry for not updating it as soon as I can because test is coming up and I am so damn afraid that I failed my physics.. I didn't want to sit for a replacement test..NOOOO

 

Anyway, hope you all enjoy this chapter. I get the inspiration from watching 'The Beetles' during the group promote their 'The Boys' album. XD...

Please comment and subscribe~~