Stop being so charming

Members' love towards Yuri

"Welcome to our humble home, miladies." Taeyeon bowed as she welcomed five girls at the door of SNSD's dorm.

"Shoo, midget. You are embarassing us." Sooyoung said as she pushed Taeyeon away with her .

“Hello unnie. Sorry for disturbing.” Victoria said as she bowed.

"No problem at all. The more the merrier." Sunny smiled as the five girls entered the dorm.

"They're here?" Yuri walked out from her room.

"UNNIE~~"

"HYUNG~~"

"OOF!" Soon Yuri landed on the ground, with three bodies on top of her.

"YAH!!! YOU THREE GET OFF FROM YURI UNNIE!!" Krystal shouted at the three figures.

"Its alright, Krys. Hey, Ambroo, Sul and Luna." Yuri flashed a bright smile as the three figures slowly stood up, not forgetting pulling Yuri together with them.

"You three pabo! You could hurt Yuri unnie." Krystal said and glared at the three girls who quickly hid themselves behind Yuri. Yuri chuckled and patted Krystal's head.

"Thanks for being understanding." Yuri said as Krystal blushed.

"Appa~!" Sulli shouted as she backhugged Yuri.

"Appa? I thought your appa is Taengoo." Yuri chuckled as she gently pinched Sulli's face.

"Yeah, Sulli, I thought I am your appa." Taeyeon whined and pouted.

"But I want Yuri unnie to be my appa because she is so muscular and handsome." Sulli meronged at Taeyeon.

"Sunny-ah, you see Sulli." Taeyeon stomped her feet and pointed at Sulli while pouting at Sunny.

"Aigoo, let her be then. We have Kyungsan with us." Sunny said as Taeyeon smiled dorkily.

"Hyung, congratulation on your comeback." Amber said. Yuri only patted her head as she smiled.

"Thanks." Yuri said.

"Did you guys watch the music video?" Sooyoung asked as she pulled Yuri away from Amber.

"Yup, and Yuri unnie is so handsome!!" Luna was squealling.

"Yeah, with her sunglasses on, and wearing military look. Showing her hot abs and her rapping skill. Hyung jjang!" Amber showed her dorky grin toward Yuri.

"Aye....You all know pretty well that I wore sunglasses because of the infection of my eyes." Yuri said and rubbed the back of her neck shyly.

"Awwww, she's so cute." Tiffany thought as she stared at Yuri.

"Yah, mushroom!" Jessica elbowed Tiffany which the latter glared at her.

"What?"

"Don't you think those f(x) girls is being too clingy to Yuri?"

"Yes, you are right, for the first time." Tiffany said as Jessica glared at her.

"And we already have enought of it since now Krys is joining this war." Jessica sighed.

"Yuri is so cool!!!" A loud bang accompanied with a loud screamed.

"What the heck?!" The girls thought as Yuri was just staring at the door, with shocked and surprised all over her face.

"Yuri!!!"

"Seungyeon unnie." Yuri smiled brightly as the three Americans glared at the new girl group.

"Don't glare. Hyoyeon is the one invite Nicole and Nic invite us." Gyuri whispered as she made her way and greeted others.

"Thanks for the compliment, Seungyeon unnie." Yuri bowed politely. Although SNSD debutted just 3 days earlier than KARA but they just couldn't deny the fact that Park Gyuri and Han Seungyeon were still older than them.

"Come on, Yuri. Drop the formalities." Seungyeon said as she gently smacked Yuri's arm. Yuri only smiled sheepishly.

"Unnie! Congratulations on doing a great work!" Hara bumped in between Seungyeon and Yuri and hugged Yuri tightly. Yuri reposnded the hug while saying thank you to the younger girl. But Yuri never saw that Hara was secretly smirking at Seungyeon.

"Okay, I know you miss Yuri, Hara but times up." Sunny said as Yoona and Seohyun pulled Yuri away again.

"Its this all?" Taeyeon asked as Yuri shrugged her shoulder.

"I guess so." Hyoyeon said.

"Not so fast!" Another loud voice.

"Se Kyung?!" Yuri ran toward the door and hugged the girl tightly.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING, THAT STUPID KWON?!" Thats what in the mind of most of the girls in the room.

"Damn you Kwon, now our dorm might turn into a crime scene." Taeyeon thought.

"Girls, I want you all to meet Shin Se Kyung, the co-actress in Fashion King. Se Kyung, they are all my friends." Yuri said.

"Hi, I am Shin Se Kyung and its nice to meet you. By the way, Yul, I had brought some friends of mine too." Shin Se Kyung said.

"Mwo? Who?" Yuri asked.

"Its us." All of them turned and had their mouth wide opened.

"Boa unnie!! Bom-shi?!" Everyone was definitely shocked when the legend of SM, Kwon Boa was here.

"Aigoo, Yuri-ah, how could you not invite me for this celebrating party." Boa whined as Yuri chuckled.

"I thought unnie is busy with her current schedule." Yuri said as Boa pinched her cheek.

"Yuri, you forget about me~~~" Se Kyung whined as Yuri turned around and smiled.

"I will never forget about you, Se Kyungie~~" Yuri said in childlike tone as Se Kyung giggled while gently smacked Yuri's arm.

"Anyway, now everyone's here, lets party!!" Hyoyeon shouted as she could felt a few intense stares were on Boa, Se Kyung and Yuri. So, the party started and each of the girls were trying their best to get near to Yuri but somehow five tigeress or should I said, ladies were preventing them to get close by shooting daggers to them. Jessica was clinging onto Yuri all the time, trying to tell the others that her seobang would be hers. Tiffany kept on feeding Yuri, not letting Yuri had any chance to talk to other girls. Krystal kept on talking toward Yuri which the latter could only responsed by chuckling, nodding, shooking her head since Tiffany still stuffing . Boa and Se Kyung were just sitting beside Yuri, laughing at Yuri funny stuffing face.

"YAH!!!" Suddenly Jessica and Krystal screamed together while pointing at Park Bom.

"Huh?" Park Bom only looked at them with a blank expression while Yuri was just shocked.

"HOW COULD YOU KISS YURI UNNIE/SEOBANG JUST LIKE THAT?! AND ON HER CHEEK?!" The Jung sisters shouted.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Tiffany then shouted.

"Well, since she can't speak and I was just telling her than I am going back because tomorrow I am having a schedule. So I decide just to kiss her goodbye." Park Bom said as smirked.

"Yah!!!!" Jessica shouted as Park Bom ignored her and bowed at Yuri.

"I am going back and take care." Park Bom winked and left the house. Jessica quickly turned Yuri's face.

"Seobang, we must wipe yoru face." Jessica said.

"No, unnie, We need to disintifect it!"

"Yeah, Krys's right. There maybe bacteria, OR EVEN VIRUS!" Tiffant shouted as Yuri chuckled.

"Calm down girls. Its just a friendly peck." Yuri said.

"So you enjoy it, Kwon?" Jessica glared at Yuri. Yuri gulped as she diverted her gaze from the glares from the girls and sending help signal to the kid leader.

"Okay, stop. This is party. Its just some having fun kind of thing. Lets just enjoy ourself." Taeyeon said as Yuri mentally thanked the leader. The rests sighed and went back to their business.

"Okay, There's too many competitors right now." Jessica thought.

"Jessie, there's too much competitors." Tiffany whined.

"I know and I seriously don't know what they see in this kkab." Jessica said.

"Well, we are the same as them, unnie." Krystal appeared from nowhere.

"You are right." Tiffany nodded her head.

"Aish, stupid kkab. How did she do this? Just flash a smile then everyone's falling for her." Jessica complained.

"Even Boa unnie is in the competition." Tiffany said.

'Don't worry, Tiff unnie. Boa unnie only treat Yuri as dongsaeng. Its an unnie dongsaeng love." Krystal said.

"How would you know?" Jessica asked.

"I just go and confront Boa unnie." Krystal said.

"How?" Tiffany asked.

"By telling her I'm gay for Yuri unnie and ask her back off." Krystal smiled proudly.

"Are you insane, Krystal Jung? You could had cause trouble." Jessica hissed in anger.

"Well, at least I get her blessing. Boa unnie is interested in Yuri unnie yoga instructor. She said she gave me her blessing." Krystal smirked as the duo Americans widened their eyes.

"Aish!!! Stupid baby Jung." Jessica thought. Then the Aemrican trio stared at Yuri who was dancing dorkily with the two shikshins and the kid leader. They unconsciously smiled.

"Aigoo, Yuri, stop being so charming." The trio thought. The party was wild but still it ended pretty early because the next day some of them had their own schedule. After the party ended, Yuri smiled as she saw the American trio, yes, f(x) decided to stay over at SNSD's dorm.

"Yuri sunbaenim, do you need my help?" Victoria asked as Yuri shook her head.

"You can just sleep with Amber, Sulli and Luna in Tiffany's room." Yuri said.

"Okay. Thank you." Victoria said. Suddenly Yuri kissed Victoria on the latter's forehead.

"Drop the formalities and just call me Yuri. Goodnight and have a sweet dream." Yuri whispered and smiled. Victoria weakly nodded her head and quickly went into Tiffany's bedroom.

"Yoona, go sleep with Seohyun but before that, help me combine both of our bed." Yuri said.

"Yes appa." Yoona laughed and did her job. Soon she dashed out from her room and dashed into maknae room, kicking Hyoyeon out, making the older girl grumbled and joined the shikshin.

"Aigoo, my three sleeping princess." Yuri thought as she slowly carried one by one. She carried Tiffany first and gently put her on Yoona's bed.

"Yuwree~~" Tiffany mumbled as Yuri smiled and kissed the older girl's forehead.

"Sweet dream, Fany." Yuri whispered and soon proceed to carry Krystal and put the younger girl on the right side of the bed, leaving the middle on the bed some space for her to sleep.

"Yuri unnie~~"

"Sleep tight, Krys." Yuri said and pecked the younger girl's forehead too. Lastly, she went and carried Jessica but somehow the ice princess circled her leg around Yuri's waist and her arms around Yuri's neck comepletely not letting go.

'Aigoo, now how am I going to put her down. Ara, I don't care anymore." Yuri said as she slowly climbed on the bed, while Jessica. still clinging onto Yuri like a koala bear. Yuri slowly layed down, letting Jessica rested her head against her chest. She gently Jessica's hair and chuckled.

"Aigoo, Sica, you will get a terrible backache tomorrow. But still good night." Yuri pecked the crown of Jessica's head and smiled.

"Yuri unnie/Yuwree/ Seobang." The three Americans said in unison.

"I thought they were asleep." Yuri thought as she glanced around but she found the three Americans still closing their eyes.

"You are mine and mine only." The three Americans said as Yuri chuckled.

"Arasoo, I am yours and yours only." Yuri then drifted to her dreamland and she never knew her reply had caused the three Americans slept with a big smile on their face.

 

A/N: AYO READERS!! I AM BACK!!! Hope you all like this chapter and I am trying my best putting some Yul couple in this...Hope you guys like it...Please comments and susbcribe~~~ THANKS A LOT~!Those who upvote my story,l being a loyal fan to my story...Thanks a whole bunch..By the way, I need some help, who can help me make Naruto Shippuden Spinoff into pdf file? Or just kindly teach me??? PLEASE~~~

Anyway, please request which pairings you would like......Thats all for now....ENJOY, AND PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE~~~THANKS A LOT.....XD