Its Getting Complicated

Members' love towards Yuri

"Come on girls, we need to get ready to be on stage in five more minutes." Tiffany said, calling the other eight girls so that they would gathered around for a final time of cheering each other up and also, breaking apart Yuri and Jessica which Jessica kept on snuggling onto Yuri.

"Okay, girls. This is our comback that we had waited for fourteen months. We need to give them good impression." Sooyoung said as everyone nodded their head.

"Right now is, GIRLS GENERATIONS!" All of them shouted while hugging each other, making a huge circle from nine girls.

"Unnie, hwaiting!!" Krystal said to Jessica who replied by hugging the younger girls. Soon the show started with the nine girls performed their newest song, ' Dancing Queen' and of course it was perfect and it receieved whole lot of applause. After that, they soon talked about how they felt when Lee Soo Man decided to replace 'Dancing Queen' with 'Gee' and of course throughout the whole talk, Jessica and Tiffany kept on glancing towards Yuri.

After that, there was a session of making the audience's wish came true and luckily for one o the audience, they decided to do the aegyo of one plus one equals to cutie.

"Lets start." Taeyeon said as the nine girls did it and although it was not perfect sine it was a sudden request but each of the girls was definitely cute enough to be capture each of the audience's heart.

"Kyaa! How can Yuri be so cute?" Jessica thought as she glanced toward Yuri.

"Hmmph! Hwang Mi Young, I win this round." Jessica thought as she smiled since she knew that she was the only one that able to capture this moment of Yuri. After that wishes which definitely made all nine girls embarassed, they quickly performed another song, 'Romantic St.' to cover the awkwardness. Yuri was glad that they decided to do so because her face was red from the embarassment. She only did the 'buing buing' part in an award show but she never did the whole set of it, especially she could felt a certain person kept on glancing toward her direction. She shook it off by immersing herself into the songs.

"Hey, I want to know about pet names. What do you prefer your lover call you?"  Yoona asked to Tiffant when they sat down and for another round of talk.

"Darling?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany stared at Yuri.

"Honey? Baby?" Yuri asked as Tiffany clapped her hands and showed her eye smiles toward Yuri. She loved the way Yuri called her 'baby' everytime when there were only both of them alone.

"I won this round, Jung Sooyeon." Tiffany thought as she smiled at Jessica who was silently clenching her fists under the table and lucky for her, the camera didn't shoot her pissed off expression.

"You are going down, Hwang Mi Young." Jessica thought as the discussion about nicknames continued.

"My cupcake?" Seohyun asked as Tiffany shooked her head.

"Not 'my cupcake' but my elder sister always call me 'baby cake'." Tiffany said as Yoona laughed.

"Ba-Cay." Yoona said as Yuri and Sooyoung exploded in laughters.

"She said Ba-Cay." Tiffany said and laughed.

"But I seriously don't like 'princess' or 'prince' as the pet name."Hyoyeon said.

"But that was in our lyrics." Taeyeon said, trying to beat some sense into Hyoyeon.

"But I seriously like it if my lover call me 'my princess'." Seohyun said as Jessica nodded her head and smiled as she remembered how everytime Yuri called her 'my princess', using that low and husky voice of Yuri.

"But its weird that when you go out with him and he say, ' princess, come here.'." Hyoyeon said as everyone laughed.

"And when you go out with him to eat, he will say 'princess, princess, sit here!." Yoona said and everyone laughed.

"I agree to Hyoyeon. Its kind of weird." Sooyoung said.

"But its in our lyrics and you are the one who write it." Taeyeon said.

"How about 'jagiya' (honey) ?" Sooyoung asked, trying to change the topic.

"Omo!! Jagiya!!" Everyone squealed as Yuri laughed and bent toward Jessica, who gladly bent down with Yuri, both laughing at that pet name.

"Sica, do you want me to call you 'Jagiya'?" Yuri whispered when the others were kept on complaining and squealling about that pet name. Jessica only laughing and clapping hands with Yuri.

"Jagiya." Yuri whispered in her low and husky voice as Jessica bursted into laughters.

"I won this round, Hwang Mi Young." Jessica thought as Tiffany turned her head away from the YulSic couple.

"I am going to win it back." Tiffany thought.

After that, they performed 'Oh!', 'Gee' and had a short talk session again with the type of guys that they didn't like. Tiffany was still not turning toward Yuri as Jessica kept on smirking at her. Yuri then frowned and kept on thinking what did she do wrong to offend Tiffany that much. But Yuri did laughed a little when Yoona said that she wanted the guy showed a bit of jealousy but not too much. After that, they performed ' Run Devil Run','The boys' and 'Tell Me Your Wish' and 'Mr.Taxi'. Since Yuri was the only one wearing a cape and she had her cool prince mode being activated, her fan girls kept on squealling everytime she stood in the center. Yuri then smiled at her fan girls which earned a more high pitched and loud squealling.

"Stupid Yuri." Tiffany and Jessica thought when they saw Yuri was flirting with the fan girls everytime she stood in the middle. After that, they had a small talk session again, about their solo performance later for the fans.

"You know, I can't sleep because of Seohyun." Hyoyeon said as Seohyun had her eyes widened and looked at Hyoyeon.

"Why?"Seohyun asked.

"Can I say this?" Hyoyeon asked back as Seohyun nodded her head.

"Say it." Seohyun said.

"She kept on playing her guitar every night." Hyoyeon said.

"So is it that you can't sleep?" Seohyun asked as Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"That is for the comeback show right?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yup." Seohyun said.

"You practice so much....Oh! Yuri and I.....Its something that we never done before, right? " Hyoyeon said.

"Yup. Its really something that we had never done before."Yuri nodded her head while supporting her face with her left palm.

"Omo! She looked so y from here." Tiffany thought as she looked at Yuri.

"And we practice really hard." Hyoyeon said.

"You know, Hyoyeon is the producer for this performance." Yuri said.

"Really?" Sooyoung asked.

"And I was being casted." Yuri said.

"Yuri is popular." Tiffany said while smiling.

"So Hyoyeon asked you to do it with her? What about me?" Sooyoung asked.

"Sooyoung, be quiet until I asked you." Hyoyeon said as the girls bursted into laughters again, and with Sooyoung pretended to be sad.

"Sooyoung is doing the performance with Sunny and Yoona." Hyoyeon said.

"Yup, and that group is fresh for me." Taeyeon said.

"Thats because you didn't ask me so I go with them." Sooyoung said while looking at Hyoyeon.

"But Sooyoung, you decline when I ask you to perform with me." Jessica said, trying to make Yuri jealous by showing to the tanned girl that she found the shikshin to perform together.

"No one ask me." Yoona said.

"No, but...thats why I join you, Yoona." Sooyoung said.

"I know but two of us aren't enough and thats why we ask Sunny unnie join us." Yoona said as everyone laughed.

"You weren't suppose to say it out." Sooyoung said as everyone continued to laugh.

"Tiffany unnie also doing a solo stage. So what kind of stage is it?" Seohyun said, trying to change the topic again.

"Its about how I want to give my number to a guy that I fell in love at first sight." Tiffany said.

"Did you ever give your number out like that?" Hyoyeon asked.

"No." Tiffany said.

"Then just go and do it." Hyoyeon said as everyone laughed.

"I did give my number to a person that I fell in love at first sight but she is not a guy." Tiffany thought as she secretly glanced at Yuri when showing her eye smiles. Jessica who saw it, pretending to laugh but in her mind there was something else.

"I won't let you get away this time." Jessica thought.

"Yuwree-ah, I hope you get my message from this performance." Tiffany thought as she performed 'Call Me Maybe' while thinking of Yuri. Maybe the presence of a certain tanned girl was the reason why Tiffany could easily showed how much she meant the lyrics of the song that she sang. While Tiffany was performing on the stage, Yuri was just finished changing and waited in the waiting room. Suddenly she couldn't saw a thing.

"Guess who?" A sweet sound from the back.

"Krystal." Yuri said as she slowly able to see the light and turned around, saw a cute pouting face of a certain black hair girl.

"How can you guess it that easily?" Krystal said.

"How can I not?"

"Because I was trying to imitate unnie's voice." Krystal said as Yuri chuckled.

"Your choice of perfume is different from Sica. Thats why I can differentiate both of you." Yuri said as Krystal pouted.

"Well well, aren't you look awfully handsome?" Krystal asked as Yuri stood up. She was wearing a long black blazer with a golden tank top in it, showing her abs perfectly. Her hair had being tied into a ponytail.

"There's my fan girls out there and I shouldn't dissapoint them." Yuri said as she caressed Krystal's cheek. Krystal smiled as she pinched Yuri's nose.

"Don't flirt too much if you want to live." Krystal said as Yuri chuckled.

"It was just a show." Yuri said.

"Come on, Soojung. Its going to be our turn." Jessica said as she saw how close was Krystal to Yuri.

"Now good. Even my own sister is one of my rival." Jessica thought.

"I got to go now." Krystal said.

"Good luck." Yuri said as she pecked Krystal forehead.

"Thanks." Krystal said as she turned and looked at Jessica.

"Seobang, what about me?" Jessica asked as she pouted her lips.

"Now let me show that you had no chance, little sis." Jessica thought.

"Good luck to you too, Sica." Yuri pecked Jessica's forehead. Jessica frowned as Krystal smirked.

"We better go now, unnie." Krystal said as she walked ahead, with Jessica followed her.

"Look, unnie. I like Yuri and I won't back down that easily. I know you and Tiffany unnie like her too and of course, lets compete with each other." Krystal smiled as she walked toward the stage.

"Good. I have more competitors." Jessica thought as she went to the stage and sang her song. When Jessica was performing, Tiffany quickly walked and gave Yuri a backhug, her hands slowly touching and savoring Yuri's abs.

"Fany?" Yuri asked as she hug back Tiffany.

"Hows my performance?"

"Splendid, Fany. Its just too awesome." Yuri smiled at Tiffany.

"Really? Thats good to hear." Tiffany showed her eye smiles to Yuri again as Yuri gently cupped her face.

"You always did your best in every performance. Thats why its awesome." Yuri said as Tiffany blushed.

"Yoh, dude! Lets get ready!" Hyoyeon said in a gangster manner which made Yuri giggled.

"Good luck, Kwon hubby." Tiffany pecked Yuri's cheek as Yuri nodded her head. She and Hyoyeon along with Henry walked and waited for their turn.

"Seobang~" Jessica pounced on Yuri as she bit her lower lips when she saw how hot Yuri was.

"Omo, Sica. Your performance is great and also Krystal too." Yuri smiled at the Jung siblings.

"Really? Then do I deserve some reward?" Jessica asked, using her aegyo. Yuri smiled and pecked her cheeks then she turned to Krystal and did the same to the younger girls.

"Thats all. I need to go now." Yuri smiled gently.

"Good luck, seobang/Yuri unnie." The Jung siblings said in unison and pecked Yuri's cheeks.

"Thanks." Yuri waved her hand cooly and started to perform and as expected from the Kwon Seobang of SNSD, when she began to sing and dance, the squealling of her fan girls could be heard clearly. With her left hand in her pocket and she walked toward the center of the stage cooly, she certainly struck down all fangirls' heart at that instant. Her low and husky voice as she sang had pulled all the girls toward her, especially the three American.

"Yuwree is so cool~" Tiffany thought as she spazzed over Yuri.

"Seobang!! As expected from my seobang." Jessica thought as she smiled.

"Yuri unnie!! I am going to win you from the other two." Krystal thought as she bit her bottom lip. When Henry was being awfully close to Yuri, the three Americans had the thought of commiting a murder at that time.

"How can he touch Yuri like that? Yuri isn't some sort of girls that can let him touch whenever he want." The three Americans thought as they clenched their fists. After that, the girls talked about marriage and of course Krystal was standing behind there and watched the talk.

"The only one I am going to marry to is you, seobang/Yuri unnie/Yuwree." The three Americans thought at the same time. After that, performance went on as usual and it ended with success.

"Good job unnie!" Krystal shouted when all nine girls went to their waiting room.

"Omo, Krystal. Why are you still doing here?" Yuri asked as she took off her cap and tied her hair in a ponytail.

"Because I want to say you all did a good job." Krystal said, as she thought, ' And I want to see you.'

"Jung soojung, even if you're my sister, there's still no mercy to you." Jessica thought as she clung onto Yuri while Krystal and Tiffany frowned.

"Oh good. Now the little Jung joined the fight too. Tiffany Hwang, you had a tough fight ahead of you." Tiffany thought.

"Haha, thanks anyway." Yuri said as Taeyeon clapped her hands.

"Krystal, ask your members to come to our dorm tomorrow night. We are going to held a celebration party for our comeback and you all are invited." Taeyeon said as Krystal clapped her hands.

"Oh good!" Krystal said as she thought, 'Now I have chances to make Yuri unnie mine.'

"Oh no, this is getting complicated." Jessica thought as she saw Krystal smirked.

"Its getting complicated." Tiffany mentally sighed and cursed at Taeyeon for being an idiot for inviting F(x).

"Hohoho, tomorrow will be my chance. This war, unnie." Krystal thought as she stared at Yuri lovingly and for Yuri, she was busy making funny rap with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon until she didn't notice the tension atmosphere between the three girls that kept on glaring at each other.

 

A/N: XD....Next chap up...This is part 1 and the continution of 'The Fight Between American Is Never Simple'. There will be part 2 of this too....XD..Hope you guys like it...And this chap is for....................... YULSICTIshippers, YulSicTaeNyKryBer, soshiprince2122, ...So hope three of you like it....By the way, did you guys watch Romantic Fantasy...I gotta say...YURI IS AWESOME.....she really had the loudest fangirls scream among all girls....SHE IS JUST TOO HOT.....I'm going to have a major nosebleed.....

So, I going to repeat this all over again...You guys can request any pairings that you like but it must involve Yuri since she is my bias. If you have a plot, you can message me about it....And of course, I can't make your request that fast because I need to go search for information about that certain pairing.. and for the pairings that I had now and will be publish, will be

YulXHyuna

YulXParkBom.....This two pairings are on my pending list as I was currently finding some show that can make me write more. For YulXHyuna will be Invincible Youth, but I had no idead about YulXParkBom, but I will try my best...

Please comments and subscribe

Author out!