Yul seobang

Members' love towards Yuri

"Wow, they are good." Yuri said as Taeyeon nodded her head when both of them were watching F(x) practicing their 'Electric Shock' choreography. Well, Jessica asked Yuri to fetch her sister to her house and since Mrs.Jung did invited Yuri for dinner, so Yuri gladly came to SMent building and fetched Krystal while for Taeyeon, lets just said she wanted to observe some beautiful while waiting for her turn to meet her vocal teacher.

"Those are nice butts."

"Stop it, ByunTae." Yuri rolled her eyes at Taeyeon.

"Well, I need to go now. Bye." Taeyeon said as she gently punched Yuri's shoulder.

"Yeah, bye, Taeng. See you later." Yuri said as Taeyeon nodded her head. She then turned back her attention to the five girls who were practicing their choreography for the second time.

"Wow." She muttered when she locked her attention on a girl, who rumored that was her twin, but in fact was a sister of her member, Krystal Jung. Yuri didn't mind about the twin rumor, she had many twin, Yoona, Seohyun and now Krystal. Yuri was grateful that all those pretty girls were dubbed as her twin, maybe it meant that she was pretty too? She didn't know and didn't care about it.

"Good job." She said and unconciously clapped her hands.

"Unnie/Yul!" All the girls shouted and ran toward Yuri, who had a bag of refreshment for them.

"Its for you all. Take it as some sort of reward for practicing this hard." Yuri smiled as she ruffled each of the members' hair.

"Unnie~" Krystal whined as Yuri smiled.

"Noona, you're the best." Amber said as Yuri made a macho pose.

"I know! And Yah! Call me hyung!" Yuri said.

"Arasoo. Hyung jjang!" Amber shouted.

"Why do you want her to call you hyung?" Victoria asked.

"Because I am the man in SNSD." Yuri said.

"Well, its true. Unnie told me that Yuri unnie always do the job of a man in the dorm, like fixing lights, carrying gas tank, carry shopping bags and more." Krystall said.

"Thats why I have this awesome body!" Yuri made a macho pose again. She also flashed a bright smile which made a certain girl blushed. Krystal quickly buried her head in the bag to hide her blush. Honestly, she had like Yuri in a romantic way since she paid a visit to her sister's dorm before she debut. She still remembered that warm smile and childish act that Yuri had when the tanned girl welcomed her to their dorm. That was love at first sight for the younger girl. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her heart beated in a faster speed everytime she with Yuri.

"Krystal, when do you finish your practice?" Yuri asked as she grabbed Krystal's act.

'W-well, we n-need to practice 'Hot Summer' choreography and after that I'm done." Krystal said as she lowered her head. Yuri nodded her head and leaned against the wall.

"In my opinion, I think you all did a good job." Yuri said.

"Of course. We are F(x)." Sulli said as Yuri ruffled her hair.

"You know, I never get used to your short hair." Yuri said as Sulli pouted.

"I am going to tell Fany Umma!" Sulli said as Yuri laughed.

"Tell her then! I have Krystal here to support me." Yuri said as she pulled Krystal into her embrace. Krystal blushed as she lowered her head and Luna saw it.

"Come on girls, lets practice. Krystal need to go home for dinner." Victoria said as all of them started to practice their songs again.

"She's hot, just like her sister. No! She is even more beautiful and hotter than Sica." Yuri thought as she stared at Krystal. She then stared at other people in case Krystal felt uncomfortable from her stares.

"Unnie is watching me. I ned to be good." Krystal thought as she danced but she was putting too much effort until she accidentaly fell down.

"Krys!" Victoria shouted as Yuri rushed toward Krystal.

"Whats wrong?" Yuri got on her knee and inspected Krystal's leg.

"She fell down." Amber answered as Sulli nodded her head.

"Is it hurt?" Yuri touched Krystal's feet gently, slightly putting some pressure on it.

"No, it does not hurt at all." Krystal said as Yuri rubbed her chin.

"I better bring you to the hospital and check on it, in case anything happen." Yuri said as she let her back faced Krystal.

"Huh? What are you doing, unnie?"

"Giving you a free piggyback rice." Yuri said.

"N-no, I c-can s-stand." Krystal stuttered.

"Nonsence, come on. I'm giving it to you for free. Your sis always asked for it but I made her pay me by doing aegyo to other members." Yuri chuckled as she remembered how the ice princess did aegyo and caused most of the members went to puke in the toilet.

"Yeah, just get on. Yuri hyung will bring you to the hospital." Amber helped Krystal to got on Yuri's back.

"Here's her stuff." Luna said as Yuri nodded her head.

"I will be bringing her to the hospital and then to her home." Yuri said.

"Bye!" The four girls shouted as Krystal buried her face on Yuri's back.

"I'm sorry." Krystal said.

"Hmm? For what?" Yuri asked as she carried Krystal.

"For being a burden to you." Krystal said as Yuri laughed.

"You never are a burden to me, Krys. You never are." Yuri said as she gently put Krystal down inside the car.

"But you have to carry me and I smelled." Krystal said as Yuri chuckled and gently lifted the young girl's head.

"Its fine. I don't mind at all. I only care about your safety." Yuri said gently as Krystal nodded her head weakly. After that Yuri brought her to the doctor and lucky for them, Krystal didn't had any injury. But Yuri still insisting to carry Krystal as she enjoyed the familiar warmth from her back and as for Krystal, she also enjoying the familiar warmth from the front so she didn't argue. Then Yuri slowly drove toward the Jung house.

"Thanks you unnie."

"Yuri."

"Hmm?"

"Call me Yuri when nobody around us."

"But thats rude!" Krystal said although she felt happy for the closeness she had with Yuri.

"No, its not since I allow you to say so. Besides, I think that we're close enough to call each other that." Yuri said as she slowly parked her car in front of the Jung house.

"I don't know." Krystal said.

"Don't force yourself. I just telling you can be informal to me if you want to do so," Yuri said as she leaned closer and pecked Krystal's forehead.

"Afterall, you are one of my most important person in this world." Yuri whispered as she rested her head on Krystal's shoulder. Krystal only slowly Yuri's hair as Yuri slowly lifted her head and smiled at Krystal.

"Lets go." Yuri said as she opened the door and helped Krystal took her things. Mrs.Jung welcomed Yuri as Jessica hugged the tanned girl tightly. Krystal was jealous of Jessica since the older girl can had any skinship with Yuri without any concern. She sighed but she felt a gentle squeezed on her hand. She lifted her head and saw Yuri was smiling at her while holding her hand. They had a fun meal as they shared some funny stories, mostly was Yuri sharing those stories of Jessica in the dorm. Jessica pouted and smacked Yuri's arm everytime Yuri told a major embarassment of Jessica in the dorm.

"I wish I can do those to Yuri too." Krystal thought as she was jealous of the closeness of Jessica and Yuri again. She glanced toward Yuri once in awhile, hoping Yuri wouldn't find out but Yuri found out a few minutes agao.

"Thanks for having me over for dinner." Yuri bowed.

"Its fun having you around. You should come here more frequent. Bring Jess and Krys all along." Mr.Jung laughed.

"Yah! Appa!" Jessica whined and pouted.

"We gotta go now. Thanks for the meal." Yuri said as she walked out with the Jung sisters and she drove toward F(x) dorm to drop Krystal off.

"Thanks unnie." Krystal said as Yuri smiled at her.

"Remember to pay us a visit if you and the others are free." Jessica said as Krystal nodded her head.

"Yeah, I will be looking forward to spend some time with you." Yuri said as Krystal looked away to hide her blush. Yuri chuckled but suddenly she frowned.

"Sica, call police now!" Yuri shouted as soon as she saw Krystal being dragged away, right in front of them. Yuri pulled Jessica out from the car and pushed the older girl into the dorm, where there were many people to made sure Jessica was safe.

"Stay here, Sica." Yuri said and ran away. She ran as fast as she could towad the direction that she saw Krystal being dragged.

"Krystal, please be alright." Yuri thought and she stopped when she heard a familiar voice from one of a dark alley.

"Krys!" Yuri shouted as she charged and pounced on the guy. She was too worry about Krystal that she didn't know that the guy had a knife with him.

"Yuri!" Krystal shouted as Yuri and that guy began to fight each other. Yuri punched that guy face and kicked his stomach. That guy growled in pain and frustration, then charging toward Krystal, hoping to take Krystal as hostage but Yuri didn't let him had a chance to do so as she grabbed the knife's blade and glared at that guy. She then crushed the blade into pieces and grabbed that guy's collar.

"Look, I'm not going to call for police if you leave. I don't want to cause a scene but you, mister, nearly ruin a girl's life and she is just freaking 19 years old." Yuri said coldly and threw that guy on the ground harshly. When that guy left, Yuri quickly went and hugged Krystal tightly with her left hand and let her right hand hanging by her side.

"Shh, everything's alright now." Yuri said but Krystal still crying.

"But you are not! Yuri-ah!" Krystal said as Yuri cupped her face.

"Don't worry. I'm fine and as long as you are fine too." Yuri smiled and rested her head on Krystal's shoulder.

"Yuri, stay awake! Don't sleep!" Krystal shouted.

"I'm trying but I'm tired." Yuri smiled weakly.

"Krys?"

"Unnie! Here! And please call for ambulance!" Krystal shouted as she trying to support Yuri.

"W-what's wr-Omo! Yuri!" Jessica's eyes widened when she saw Yuri's bleeding right hand.

"H-hey, S-sica." Yuri smiled weakly as Jessica quickly called for help. After awhile, Yuri being sent to the hospital, having her right hand bandage. She had been advised to stay in the hospital for two days for observation which caused disatisfication from the tanned girl.

Now she was laying on the bed with the Jung sisters by her side, and of course the big Jung was pinching Yuri's cheek as hard as she could.

"Ow! Sica, its hurt." Yuri pouted and showed her famous puppy eyes to Jessica.

"Good that you know! What are you thinking when you just grab that blade and smash it, you pabo?!" Jessica glared at Yuri who lowered her head.

"Look, Yuri. I am just worry about you. Just don't do such thing anymore. You don't know how scare am I when I see you in such state." Jessica said, bitingher lower lips to control her tears.

"Aww, come here, Sicababy. I promise I won't do such reckless thing again." Yuri said as she hugged Jessica tightly.

"Pabo seobang. You better take care of yourself. I need to go for my next schedule. Krys, take care of her." Jessica said as she pecked Yuri's forehead. Yuri pecked Jessica's cheek.

"Sure thing unnie." Krystal said. After Jessica left, Yuri gestured Krystal to sit beside her.

"Whats wrong, unnie?" Krystal asked as Yuri frowned.

"Where's the 'Yuri'?" Yuri asked as Krystal blushed.

"I-its still rude for me."

"But you called me that yesterday night."

"Thats because I was worry and afraid to lose you." Krystal said and hid her face in her palms.

"I know how you feel because thats how I feel when I saw you being dragged away." Yuri said as she gently caressed Krystal's face.

"Sorry." Krystal said as Yuri shook her head.

"You shouldn't be because its my duty to protect you. Because I can't bear the thought of losing you. You are so important to me." Yuri said as she leaned her forehead against Krystal's.

"Remember that you can always call for me. I will be by your side in no time." Yuri whispered.

"I will, seobang." Krystal blurted out and quickly closed .

"Seobang?"

"J-just f-forget it!"

"No! I will remember it!" Yuri grinned dorkily.

"Forget it." Krystal said as she leaned closer to Yuri, wanting to smack the tanned girl's arm but Yuri being the faster one, she pulled Krystal into her embrace.

"I won't because I love it. "

"Really?"

"Yup, but you need to call me behind your sister's back. You know, she kinda possesive in some way." Yuri chuckled.

"Okay then, seobang." Krystal gently pinched Yuri's nose.

"By the way, have you go and watch your sister's musical?"

"Nope. I'm planning to go during New Year." Krystal said.

"Want to go together?"

"Like a d-d-"

'Yes, Krys. Like a date. Besides, I promise that sister of yours I'm going to support her." Yuri said.

"Okay then. Don't be late, or else." Krystal glared at Yuri playfully.

"Yes, princess." Yuri responded playfully. Both of them ended up talking and also Krystal smacking Yuri's arm. After that, Yuri fell asleep, with her tongue sticking out. Krystal chuckled and took a picture of Yuri's sleeping.

"You just made me fall for you more, Yul seobang." Krystal whispered as she chuckled.

 

A/N: Next chap up!! Hope you guys like it...and this is due to the request from.............loveSONE since he/she request a YulKrys pairing first and guys good news!! I am going to make next part of chapter 16...with some special guest in it as many of you request for it...So stay tune...Please comments and subscribe!!