Twin's Trip

Members' love towards Yuri

"YOONA!!" Yuri was jumping up and down on Yoona's bed and shouting the younger girl's name. Yoona just turned over and covered her head with her blanket since she wanted to enjoy her time to sleep because she just finished her drama yesterday night.

"YOONA!!!" Yuri continued to jump up and down.

"Yuri unnie!" Yoona sat up abruptly which caused Yuri to fell down from the bed.

"Ouch!" Yuri said as she rubbed her head. Yoona was shocked as she quickly squatted down by Yuri's side and gently touched Yuri.

"Are you hurt anywhere, unnie?" Yoona asked in a worried tone. Yuri just giggled and shook her head.

"Nope. Come on, go wash your face and get ready." Yuri stood up and pulled Yoona.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Yoona looked at Yuri confusedly.

"You finished your drama yesterday, right?"

"Yup, and?"

"And I promise to go out with you right after you finish your drama. So lets go to an amusement park today!" Yuri threw her hands on the air and smiled like a kid. Yoona was touched since she thought Yuri might forgot about this promise.

"Okay, wait for me." Yoona dashed into the bathroom as Yuri walked outside to the living room.

"Ahjumma! Yoong and I will be going to the amusement park today." Yuri said when she saw Taeyeon at the living room, laughing like an ahjumma while watching' Running Man' .

"Okay, just remember to put on some make up and tell manager oppa about this." Taeyeon said and continued to her show. Yuri quickly called their manager and told him about it.

"Sorry for letting you wait, unnie." Yuri turned around and as amused by how pretty the younger girl looked. Yoona was wearing a simple shirt with a jeans but her clothes had showed her body curve perfectly.

"Since that you are ready. Lets go! We can had our lunch at the amusement park!" Yuri pulled Yoona toward the door.

"BYE UNNIES!" was the only thing Yoona could said before being dragged out from the dorm. Both of them wore their scarf since it was autumn at that moment. They quickly went to the amusement park and got their way passed the ticket booth safely.

"WOAH!" was the only thing that they could said when they reached inside the amusement park. They saw people lining up to play all kinds of exciting, thrilling facilities.

"What are we going to play first?" Yuri asked since she couldn't decided which one to play.

"GYRO DROP!!" Yoona shouted and dragged Yuri to the ride that she wanted to play.

"B-but Yoo-Yoona~!" Yuri's voice couldn't being heard since people's screams were mush more louder than hers. They were being recognized by theur fans and as a nice girls they were, they gave autograph to their fans and even took photo with their fans. Other than that, Yoona only dragged Yuri to rides that caused Yuri to screamed, and screamed and screamed.

After a good one and a half hour of exciting and thrilling ride, Yuri was found lying on a bench lifelessly.

"Unnie, sorry for bringing you to those rides. I forget that you are not good with it." Yoona apologized with her cute sound. Yuri only able to waved her hand.

"I going to buy some drinks for you, unnie. Wait for me." Yoona walked away. Yuri continued to lay at there but suddenly she remembered something.

'I forgot that Yoona only been here once one year ago. She might get lost." Yuri thought and sat up. She looked at her watch and decided to wait for the younger girl for ten minutes more.

"Thats it. I am going to find her!" Yuri stood up and started to find Yoona and at the same time, Yoona was lost, just like what Yuri predicted.

"Where am I? I remember I just back from the vending machine over there." Yoona turned around but she couldn't find any vending machine in her sight. She slowly walked around and looked around her. She began to feel nervous and panicked as she walked. Suddenly she realized she stopped in front of a merry-go-around where surprisingly there was no people at all.

"Maybe this area is going to open soon." Yoona thought as she looked around. She still couldn't found her location and most of all, Yuri. Yoona squatted down and tears started to escape. She felt so helpless and lonely at that moment.

"U-unnie." Yoona started to miss Yuri, the one who can gave her courage and energy. The one who she felt safe to be with.

"YOONA!" Yoona lifted her head when she heard someone called out for her name.

"Yoona-ah!! Where are you?"

"Unnie?"

"Yoona! There you are!" Yuri ran toward the younger girl. Yoona stood up and ran toward the older girl too. Both of them engulfed in a tight hug.

'Unnie, I'm so scared!" Yoona sobbed.

"Shh, sorry Yoona. I shouldn't let you go by yourself." Yuri gently the younger girl's hair and said. Both of them pulled themselves apart.

"Unnie, how did you know I'm here?" Yoona asked.

"I guess my heart told me to. And I'm glad I followed my heart." Yuri smiled and handed Yoona some tissues.

"And you should wipe your nose. You look awful, Im Yoona." Yuri giggled. Yoona pouted and quickly wiped her face.

"Lets go now. We still had time for the ferris wheel." Yuri turned around, wanted to walk away but she felt someone was grabbing her wrist.

"Unnie, thanks. Thank you for finding me. Thanks for being with me." Yoona lowered her head, staring at the ground but she felt her head being lifted up and she met a pair of chocolate orbs that were able to melt her heart everytime she stared into it.

"Its fine, Yoona. I am the one that at fault. I should be the one that went to buy drinks. Come on, lets go to that stall before we go to the ferris wheel!" Yuri dragged Yoona to a shooting stall and there she spotted a cute deer plushie.

"I am going to get that." Yuri paid the store owner and started to try her luck and lucky her, she did get that deer plushie.

"Here you go, Yoong." Yuri handed the deer plushie to Yoona.

"Huh? Why would you give me?"

"Because it look like you and its a memorial for today!" Yuri said happily, flashing a big smile.

"Then I will get you something too, unnie!" Yoona began to look around the stall and finally she found one cute mickey mouse plushie. She quickly paid the owner and tried her luck. I guessed that day was a lucky day for both of them since Yoona also got that plushie too. She quickly handed the plushie to Yuri.

"Thank you, Yoona!" Yuri was hugging the plushie and smiled like a child. Yuri grabbed Yoona's hand and started to walk toward the ferris wheel but something caught Yoona's eye.

"Unnie, be right back. And I'm just around you." Yoona walked away before Yuri could said anything. After awhile Yoona was back with one of her hands behind her back.

'Gosh, Yoona. Don't run off like that." Yuri pouted.

"Sorry unnie. Lets go!" Yoona grabbed Yuri's hand and both of them went to the ferris wheel. Both of them waited for half an hour and finally they were now riding a ferris wheel.

It was evening when they were on the ferris wheel and the could saw the sun setting down. Whole sky was being dyed into golden yellow colour along with some red.

"Its beautiful." Yuri said and she leaned her head on Yoona's shoulder.

"Yeah it is." Yonna intertwined their hands and rested her head on Yuri's.Both of them enjoyed the silent moment until Yoona grabbed Yuri's shoulder.

"Unnie, close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just close." Yuri closed her eyes. Yoona slowly took out a necklace with a half of a heart pendant behind her and wore it on Yuri. She wore the another half on herself too.

"You can open now and look on your neck." Yoona said and Yuri opened her eyes. She looked down on her neck and slowly touched the pendant.

"Yoong, this is beautiful." Yuri lifted and looked at Yoona with tears in her eyes. She hugged Yoona tightly with the deer plushie and Mickey plushie in between.

"Thank you, Yoong. Thanks." Yuri said and hugged Yoona tightly.

"I should be the one that say thank you, unnie. Thank you for remembering this promise." Yoona said with a small smile on her face. Both of them broke their hug apart and looked at each other with a smile on their face.

"Glad that our day ended with such pretty scenery." Yuri said and Yoona nodded her head. Both of them enjoyed such scenery with each other in their arms and a small smile on their face.

"Unnie, I love you." Yoona whispered.

"Love you too, Yoona."

 

A/N: Wala!! YoonYul up~~ I guess Yulti will be next?? I am not sure...Anyway, hope you guys like it. Please comment..Each of your comments mean so much to me...XD