Back from IY

Members' love towards Yuri

"Finally reach my home sweet home." Yuri stretched herself before opening the door of the dorm.

"Yuri-ah~. carry me." Sunny slumped herself on Yuri's back. Yuri just smiled and sighed.

'Arasso. Come on." Yuri squatted down and Sunny climbed on her back.

"Yuri is the best!!" Sunny shouted and waved her hands.

"Don't move so much and helped me turned the door knob." Yuri turned around and Sunny opened the door of the dorm. Both of them walked in, more like Yuri walked in with Sunny on her back. After closing the door, Yuri walked toward Sunny and Taeyeon room. She turned the door knob and walked into the room.

"Go wash yourself up before go to sleep." Yuri said after gently put down Sunny on her bed.

"Okay~"

"Stop using your aegyo on me." Yuri rolled her eyes. Sunny just smiled sheepishly.

"I going to make something to eat." Yuri turned around and wanted to head out from the room but a pair of hand prevented her to do so.

"Make for me. please~~." Sunny used her aegyo again.

"Okay, just, don't use that voice again. Is ramyun okay with you?"

"Okay!" Sunny jumped up from the bed and smiled.

"Just go wash yourself. I will go prepare for both of us." Yuri walked out from the room and toward the kitchen.

"Aish, I always get myself into this trouble." Yuri mumbled and started to cook ramyun. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands circling around her waist and there she smelled a familiar scent of lemon sweet smell coming from her back.

"Mmhm, smell good." Sunny said and buried her face in Yuri's back.

"You mean ramyun or me?" Yuri teased and she felt a slight pain from her back.

"Of course is ramyun. You stink!" Sunny said and glared at Yuri. Yuri just turned around and cupped Sunny's face.

"Of course I stink. I sacrifice my bath time to cook ramyun for you. my energy pills." Yuri whispered and Sunny blushed. Yuri tuned back and continued to cook the ramyun.

"You being rather clingy today, Sunny-ah." Yuri said and Sunny just sat down and stared at the taller girl.

"Thats because I don't like you being too clingy to others during the shooting of Invincible Youth." Sunny said as Yuri served a bown of ramyun in front of her.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Yuri sat down at the oppostie of Sunny and started eat her ramyun.

"You see, Taewoo oppa was being by yourside all the time, Hara too, SunHwa too."

"You mean you're jealous?"

"Kin-kinda. But thats because you being too friendly with all of them." Sunny pouted. Yuri just giggled and gently caressed Sunny's cheek.

"They treat me nicely and Hara is fun to be with. SunHwa just plainly being funny."

"I also can be funny." Sunny protested.

"But Hyomin always be by your side. You guys even get sunbyung as your couple name."

"W-well, thats because-"

"Sunny-ah, all this because of the show. You should know pretty well that I love you guys as much as I love my family. I always put SNSD as my top priority." Yuri said as she stood up and took away the bowls.

"I know its because of the show and you put us as top priority but I just don't like Taewoo oppa being so close to you, holding your hand."

"Haha, We just being with them for a few hours but I had been with you guys for 3 years or 4 years." Sunny felt pleasant and smiled.

"Yuri-ah, lets continue to enjoy ourself in Invincible Youth!"

"Shh, you are going to wake the others up. You don't want Sooyoung and Yoona bothering us to cook supper for them, do you?" Yuri said. Sunny just giggled and back hug Yuri once again.

"Hmm?"

"Yuri-ah, having you as a member, its a best gift from god to me." Sunny whispered but enough for Yuri to hear it.

"Sunny-ah, same to me so continue being thise energitic and bringing us fun. Especially me, I always need my Sunny energy to enable me to continue my energitic filming IY." Yuri pulled away.

"Where are you going?" Sunny asked.

"Taking a bath of course. I don't want Yoona scolded me for being stink with the smell of cow poop."

"Haha, Yoona will only ask you to treat her to eat."

"You better go and rest. Tomorrow we are going to have to wake up early for a schedule."

"Okay!, Good night, Yuri-ah~"

"Stop using that aegyo on me." Yuri complained while Sunny walked into her room. Sunny could clearly heard the sound of the water while Yuri taking her bath. She just snuggled into her pillow and smiled since she couldn't wait for tomorrow as she could have more time to spend with her Yuri.

 

A/N: It actuali will be a short drabble and this chap is about Sunny's reaction when filming IY when she saw Taewoo was being extremely close to Yuri that part...Well, in IY, every episode Taewoo is being close with Yuri when Yuri's around..So hope you guys like it..Next chap, Yoona~~~

Please comment and subscribe~~