Always Love (Epolouge)

Haru haru (하루 하루 Day by Day)

Listen to always love by SHINee--------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Salty wet years start to glide down Minhos face as he remembered that day, he sound of a slamming garage door, ripping him from his daydream. It was his love. "Move on..." Kai told Minho, That's what Taemin said. "Move on..."

 

"Hello?" said a boy’s loud echoing voice throughout the hallway. "Minho?" asked the voice again.

 

A head pops through the doorway as tears constantly slide down Minhos face. "Minho? What’s wrong?" asked the voice tenderly as strong arms wrap themselves around Minho. "You." sniffled Minho. "Me? Taemin?" asked the confused boy. "Yes you Taemin." Cried Minho. "Wae?" asked Taemin

 

~~~~~~~~~

After Minho calmed himself from crying. He was finally able to see Taemin’s body. It was warm. He still looked the same, except that his eyelids hid his beautiful, dark brown glossy eyes. His face was peaceful. Sleeping...

 

The doctors told Minho there was nothing else to do that here was no way to help. But Taemin’s little heart fought and fought. Taemin had to stay for Minho. Then the monitor sprung to life with a constant sound of Taemin’s heart.

~~~~~~~~~

 

"I-I just thought of what would happen if... If you weren't by my side loving me..." Minho sniffled as he scrunched up his head into the warm neck of Taemin. "Shh," said Taemin trying to calm Minho down. "Minho," Said Taemin firmly "I love you and I will never leave you again." Taemin smiled as his shiny thick hair glinted in the window light.

 

Minho sniffed as he scooped up Taemin’s warm body, enveloping both of them. Minho flopped them onto the bed as the contents on the bed scattered to the floor.

 

The first thing to fall to the wooden floors was the love letter that Taemin had written after he was dismissed from the hospital. Minho was very reluctant to leave Taemin after his surgery but Taemin insisted and Minho went to school, coming back with the intentions of being with Taemin for the rest of his life.

 

“Ever since I've met you, I've changed a little.

Maybe it's just a small matter, but

after being made to send mail*, which I used to be really bad at, "It's not too day"

I'm starting to think so a little now.”

 

The next thing to fall from the bed sheets was the electric blue iPod that Taemin loved so much. The iPod was filled with many songs the electric blue iPod that Taemin cherished.

 

“Even when I'm depressed, I think of you,

It's really strange.’

 

After Minho left for school Taemin filled the iPod with songs of love and loss. He knew Minho would come back; it just hurt Taemin to think of Minho without him. Soon after Taemin couldn't hurt any longer, waiting for Minho, he filled his iPod with songs of loss and sadness. Then for a while Taemin’s iPod was turned off for a while. All of the contents in sleep mode. Taemin was too busy to listen to music after Minho came back form school.

 

Then one day the iPod was put on play again. It started playing Taemin and Minhos wedding song, the one that they both danced their young hearts out too. Then after their wedding music there was another song. Always love. It was a sweet song that Taemin loved.

 

"Love, no matter when.

 This heart is given so much love

that it's overflowing.

 Always Love.

You are the reason for my smile.

Now, "I'm trying my best so that

I can smile even when I can't see you"

I want to tell you that, right away.

I want to send that message to you, with love."

 

Back to right now, Taemin lays safe in Minhos arms, healthy as ever, with the brightest smile on his small face. Minho smiles as Taemin turns the silver ring on Minhos hand.

 

The last things to fall to the floor were the rings. After Taemin and Minho were married they found that their rings only brought bad memories, plus they were getting too small. So, they bought new ones. New tiny silver rings with their names etched into the sides.

 

Taemin laughed as Minho softy kissed his neck, silly lips brushing against milky white skin. Minho hugged him tighter. "I will only love you. Forever." smiles Minho, his warm breath sending little bums all over Taemin. "I can't only love JUST you..." says Taemin nonchalantly. "W-What?" asked confused Minho suddenly breaking away from their hug, his face worried. Taemin just laughed. "Minho you know I can't just live you cause I lov-"

 

"APPAAAAA" says a loud, squeaky innocent voice. "YOOGUEN MOOGUEN!" cries Taemin as the little boy named Yooguen climbs up on the bed with Taemin and Minho, hugging Taemin with his little small hands.

 

"I can’t just love you Minho. I have to love our son too!" laughs Taemin as he plays with Yooguen.

 

Minho laughs and ruffles Taemin fluffy hair as he receives a giant hug from Yooguen. "Saranghae Appa." says the little boy kissing his Appa Minho. "Appa loves BOTH of his boys!" smiles Minho as he puts one arm around Taemin and the other around Yooguen. Taemin laughs an grabs Minhos hand, locking then together perfectly, as he hold Yooguen in between the both of them.

 

Photobucket

 

“Everyday Everywhere

We're definitely under the same sky

Thank you for believing in me,

Just that, makes me happy.”

 

Taemin loves Minho and Minho loves Taemin and that's all that mattered. Day by day Minho fell deeper in love with Taemin. And day by day Taemin returned the favor.